Medea is Responsible for her Actions
Debate Rounds (4)
2. Seneca said, "Anger is unnatural bad, and we should get rid of it." Then why did them?
3. She wants to kill them and she also was not recommended by anyone to kill them.
4. She wants to give her husband a lesson for hurting her.
5. She did not care for any law of killing.
6. Killing is a moral crime so she committed a moral crime.
7. She was not crazy.
8. It was only for jealousy.
9. Therefore, she is a killer. She knows it is sinful, still she did.
Terms of #1 and #3 could be debate.
#9 is conclusion.
#2. Anger can controls her anger, but depends on anger"s mind. It does not mean that she felt angry because of that reason she committed a crime. She had time to think and then make a decision but instead, she killed them without thinking. That is why she is responsible for this reaction and she also is a biggest criminal.
1. Medea is not responsible for this action.
2. Yes, she chose to kill her children because she was mentally shot by her husband and the movement she had not any other chose except killing her children.
3. Yes, she may thought if anything catch that she killing her children she may fall in a big trouble.
4. Could be the movement she lost her mind and killing was only ways what she felt give her a pleasure.
6. She may felt after her children get oldest then they also will behave just like their father.
2. If she shot by she husband than she children did not cheat to her so why did she choose killing? she could chose something else except killing.
3. Disagree because of her. How come a mother only thinks about herself? Only for falling trouble she killed her children?
4. She wants to have few pleasure but it does not means she has to kills for have a pleasure.
5. She did care for law of killing but while a person lost her mind, does she care for law?
6. Agree, Killing is a moral crime but while she committed a moral crime she was not really in her own because of her husband. did she killed for it?
9. Therefore, she is a killer. and she is responsible for this action.
1. While a prson angry she/her able to ommittes their angry to others that is the reason why she harmed and chose killing.
2. A mother is always responsible for her childrens but she did not and otherwise, she harmed the highest to her children. Obviously,it hurt her as a mother but she was forced to do it.
3. If a person gets forcing from all over, is not she dose the thingd what usually force her so much? It not becaue of a mother an anger becomes uncontrolable when he/she gets angry. I guess the movement she got angry she could control herslfe and fell it to her own children.
4. The defined of an anger's feeling is annoyance and displeasure. Medea could not control herself caused of her to did a outrageous acting.
5.When I person gets angry he/she begins doing unnatural behaving.
6.Again, she used to loving her husband so much while he cheated to her. She became uncotrolable and killed her children.
2. She chose kill her own children who are innocent from the betrayal of their father. She sinned by choosing to kill her children.
3. Yes it could be anyone's while they get angry but usually it is never happens so is not it means is was a plan to kill the children?
5. Disagree because even though it depends on feeling but was not a little bit of love for children?
6. Understood she was in love with her husband and she believes someday her children will be like their father and they also going to cheat to her in future. But in future can be totally change they mat will love her so much more than her thoughts.
1. Angain the movment she got highest angry at her husband. She could not find any other things to committes that is why she did it. The movement she needed to some helps, she did not think about right or wrong. She felt really helpless. The situation was very bad. She had to do it by unjustifying.
2. Yes, children are innocent and she was the mother of those children who were killed by their own mother. But what does a person do if she gets mantally ills or forcing by family and husband?
3. I have known one of my friends who is really nice to everyone and helps everyone from top of her heart but while people make her angry she just goes crazy and do whatever she wants, even though she does not get TO HURT HER SELF. I guess this movement she also felt like my friend and could not control herself.
4. While a perosn gets angry she/he loss their mind and it drives her/him crazy, same as a drunk while he drink so much and bacomes crazy.
5. Eventhough she had love and feelings for own children. The anger made her a killer.
6. Well if the children will be alive, they may love her so much but rest of the children become same as their father. Every genaration bacome like their past. And her children may would be like their father because everytime at least one of the children gets same behave like their own blood.
2. If she is mentally sick then she had to stay make do something before what will able to protect her children or sent her children any day care where they could be alive except of got killed from own Mather.
3. If you friend does it I remomend it to you that tell her to go to doctor and make sure she has everything well.
6.Alright Understood children become like their father but only for this, is a mother has to kills her children? If it means cheater father's children become cheater like him, then all mothers should kill their children who get cheater father.
7. After everything it proved that she is a murderer. She killed her children for her own pleasure. She was a selfish mother. She is responsible for all actions.
2. Could be the movement she or her husband had not enough chance to sent them in a day care.
6. Not kill all of chater father's children. Children should be alive Medea did it becaose of she was not on her mind but it does not means that she is responsible for killing them. Anger forced her to kill them.
7. Yes it is proved that ske killed her children but she was very hopeless and she could find anything t control herself. She wanted to get some benefits and her family was really poor to give her it. Without having any benefits she recieved so many sorrows from her family. A person did it from her seriousness. It does not means that she is selfish. And she is responsible for all of this action.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.