ChevySdyme99
irelandflanagan

Medical Boards is the gates of hell

ChevySdyme99

Pro

Well, I think Medical boards are the gates of hell. Here is why:
1.) For a full 8 hour work day all one will do that works here will process a never ending pile of paperwork that will never be completed.

2.) Our LT is ugly and resembles satan, minus the pitch fork. And wears werid bright pink lip stick that makes her teeth look alot more yellow due to the contrast.

3.) When you step in to the office, Time slows down to almost a stand still. Therefore making the day feel like years instead of hours.

4.) We are stuck in an office with no contact with the outside world, and it is about equalvlant to sitting in a closet, with no air flow. With the combination of computers and machines turned on all day plus body heat, Turns the office in to a Sauna to exceed temputres of 110+ F.
irelandflanagan

Con

Well, I think Medical boards is not the gates of hell. Here is why:

1.)What you see as an endless pile of paperwork, is what we of the higher echelon call "job security", if work is never complete, that means there is always a job available for good hard working folks.

2.)Yes our LT is an "acquired" taste with her cankles and bubbalicious booty, and yes the lipstick does frighten most people, the yellow teeth are a great injustice to Naval Dental service, we have to remember that "beauty" is only skin deep, love is only "a light switch away" and "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"……that being said in the orangutan world she is a raving beauty and we should remember that and treat her accordingly.

3.)Again, you need to look at glass as being "half full" instead of half empty……you must be a closet Democratic with your "sad sally sack" way of viewing such a great situation! Every laborious, snail paced second we are here is an honor!! An honor to sit in the bowels of hell and be overlooked for awards and accolade, no respect or gratitude given to the important work we do here. We are eradicating bad karma DUH!! It's not a waste of time to be here, we are making great progress to ensure we don't come back as bugs or worse rodent turds.

4.)This closet you refer to is our home and the lack of air flow is us sharing all of our warm love infused breath with each other and that sauna feel is what I'd call "cozy and inviting".
ChevySdyme99

Pro

Well ms. irelandflangan, I would like to say that was a good job and argument for con but, I did extensive research to find a defintion of what "hell" is.

http://dictionary.die.net...
A place where outcast persons or things are gathered; as:
(a) A dungeon or prison; also, in certain running games, a
place to which those who are caught are carried for
detention.

I would like to begin how with the first defintion. A dungeon or a prision, Well, so i would like to show you the simalarities bewteen our work space and the defintion of "hell".
1.) Our cubicals are appoxmently a quarter of the size of a jail cell, and our work space is very simalar to solitary confinement in a prison. We have no windows, you have your food brought too you and agian no contact with anything outside the four walls of our firey pit of molten lava office. So, as you can see are office is quite similar to a prison or a dungeon. I would also like to point out it is the office where outcasts go. My organzation put me here as a punishment for not completing a successful buisness trip, they stick another buisness man with an immune mutation because his buisness doesn't want him around anyone else, then we take the person in the front...well lets just say she is a product of years and years of living in a cave i like to call Minneasota...and honestly who wants work with someone who can't say 'BAG' right? Once again pointing out that this is where outcasts go.

And how dare you insult me by calling me a closet democrat...First off i am not even close to a democrat, secondly look at the argument you posted...sounds mighty like, nasty communist scum I debating. You say we are overlooked for awards, accolodes and gradidtude. Sounds much like a job desription of the USSR. No promotion, no benfit to get work done no recongination. Sounds like a great place...if your a communist. Being the captialist i am, i perfer to work hard and get noticed and get more money...but that is just a republican speaking.

You tree hugging, anti drilling for more oil in the US, flamming liberal.
irelandflanagan

Con

You are correct Mr. ChevySdyme99, I am a proud tree hugger, but I must with great conviction and pride correct you on your narrow minded assessment of my persona. I am more capitalist than those fellows at Enron, I am for offshore drilling, and the only thing liberal about me is my ability to say "No" after a few Grey Goose Martini's……but I digress from the real issue *smiles*

I too, took the liberty to research the word "HeLL" and again I have to say it's a case of you looking at the proverbial glass half empty. Here is what I found:

The term hell is cognate to "hole" (cavern) and "hollow". It is a substantive formed from the Anglo-Saxon helan or behelian, "to hide". This verb has the same primitive as the Latin occulere and celare and the Greek kalyptein. Thus by derivation hell denotes a dark and hidden place….

No I ask you to look about and take in your brightly lit "cozy" surroundings and relish the fact that you have been chosen and what some would say "lucky" to work in such an esteem department. Surely not a dark hole or cave as you like to allude to refer to.

I can't speak on the size of a jail cell being that I have never been incarcerated, but clearly you have, so all I can say is this, "at least you have a nice spacious desk" where you can set your coffee mug down and cover, also on a good day you can even lay your large head down for a quick power nap to refresh and be energized for the remainder of the afternoon. The room is square shaped and is entered into, the desk are so close to together, with filing cabinets' lining the wall, if you are feeling a hollowness it's the emptiness you have in your soul more likely than not.

But all of us "outcast" as you so eloquently dubbed us your counterparts are sadden that you that feel the organizations decision to place you here has been such a travesty to you. I would think bearing the stigma of being a spineless, underhanded, flip flopping democrat would be a bigger albatross to bear around your neck.

I will pray for you and in a show of good faith, recommend membership to NRA for you, before your ilk try to vote that out existence next.
ChevySdyme99

Pro

Just so you know, i have not been incarcerated,

http://wiki.answers.com...

and you know damn well you have been arrested, for indecent exposure, lude sexual conduct, sexual assualt and drunk in public. And i got that off of

http://www.publicdatabase.org...

And you know you are lieing, you hate this place more than i do, Just come out and say that i am right. I feel no more need to debate you on this topic. You flammin, Tree huggin, free love givin, anti war protestin, liberal democrat. People like you make me sick. Have a good day maam! *smiles*
irelandflanagan

Con

irelandflanagan forfeited this round.
Posted by ChevySdyme99 8 years ago
ChevySdyme99
P.S. the LT, is so ugly i have seen her make a blind man cry.
Vote Placed by Barrbarian 6 years ago
Barrbarian
ChevySdyme99irelandflanaganTied
Reasons for voting decision: Excellent arguments.
Vote Placed by ChevySdyme99 8 years ago
ChevySdyme99
ChevySdyme99irelandflanaganTied
Vote Placed by Im_always_right 8 years ago
Im_always_right
ChevySdyme99irelandflanaganTied
Vote Placed by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
ChevySdyme99irelandflanaganTied
Vote Placed by Derek.Gunn 8 years ago
Derek.Gunn
ChevySdyme99irelandflanaganTied