countryduramax
Bubbagump282

Meeting people online or NOT

countryduramax

Pro

Do you think people should meet people from online? Well, I cant say not to because I meet My boyfriend online and i love him a lot so its your choice.
Bubbagump282

Con

I'll kick-start my argument by saying this: the internet is a great place, full of great people. It really is. You can buy whatever you want, whenever you want. There are many amazing websites filled with personality, and it helps people like you get noticed by the community. People make the internet an amazing thing. It gives you powers to meet individuals unlike any other. However, not every individual is a good individual. This is the reason shows like Catfish, To Catch a Predator, and other various programs exist. They exist to raise awareness.
Yes, you can stil be safe and meet people. Yes, you can still release your information and be unharmed, but you must always keep an eye out for that crusty old man sitting behind the keyboard. If it weren't for that, the programs below would not exist.
1: http://www.nbcnews.com...
2: (I would usually use something more accomodating, but I am on school wi-fi, and mtv.com is blocked) http://en.wikipedia.org...

I hope to make this a clean debate. I anxiously await your response.
countryduramax

Pro

countryduramax forfeited this round.
countryduramax

Pro

countryduramax forfeited this round.
countryduramax

Pro

countryduramax forfeited this round.
Bubbagump282

Con

Extending once more...
countryduramax

Pro

countryduramax forfeited this round.
Bubbagump282

Con

Well, that was certainly an interesting debate. Thanks, Pro!