Men are better in sports then woman are

If men had to play in a league against woman we would win, we are faster and sronger

Sorry for the late acceptance. My arguments will be posted during Round 2. I am really busy...

Jamahll forfeited this round.

Wow. My opponent starts off with a forfeit.

To all the judges: I am sorry about the short speech. I've been very busy lately... Swim practice and studying has been difficult for me... I only have one hour to complete this speech...

Definitions (from Oxford Dictionaries):

Man- An adult human male

Woman- An adult human female

Better- More desirable, satisfactory, or effective

Sport- An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

In order for me to win this debate, I must prove how women are just as good as men at sports.

C1: Resolution

I, as Con, only have to disprove the topic. The topic states: Men are better in sports than woman are. Since my opponent didn't specify, I assume that my opponent means: Men, in all conditions, are always better in sports than woman are. If I am able to prove that not all men are capable of beating a woman in a sport, the judges ought to vote for me.

C2: Men vs. Women

A. "The Battle of the Sexes"

Billie Jean King famously defeats a former Wimbledon champion, Bobby Riggs, on September 20, 1973. Although King was 26 and Riggs was 55, her victory proves that some women are capable of beating men at sports. Her victorious win hailed as a blow to sexism. Women were convinced to participate in athletic events.

B. Wrestling

In 2006, Michaela Hutchison became the first girl to win a state title against boys in high school wrestling. This proves that some women are physically stronger than men.

"If men had to play in a league against woman we would win, we are faster and sronger"

This "argument" is extremely faulty and weak. It is merely a claim without evidence.

For all these reasons, please vote for the negative side of this debate. Thank you.

Jamahll forfeited this round.

LOL. Another Forfeit... You were right, ShadowKingStudios.

Jamahll forfeited this round.

Jamahll forfeited this round.

FF. Vote Con.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
Purple Circles are unreliable debaters. FFs are coming.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture