urize
alaska

Men are smarter than women

urize

Con

Here's proof that men are much smarter than women:
alaska

Pro

Having seen your argument I would like to argue against it as I believe that it is not the gender of a person that defines their intelligence, but their mind. I am not arguing that women are smarter than men, merely that it is arrogant to say one gender is below the other in intelligence. Women in the past have been unable to get proper education as they were seen less than the male population. But as we educate both genders equally within recent years we have seen that in recent IQ tests, and in James Flynn's tests ,"he compared men and women on the Raven's Progressive Matrices test, a test of abstract, logical reasoning. Setting the male score at 100, Flynn found that women scored the lowest in Australia (99.5), but in the other 4 nations Raven's scores varied from 100.5 to 101.5." (www.psycologytoday.com) This shows that women scored equally to men, if not better by a slight percent.

In recent studies, scientist have found that in functioning of the brain, "Men have approximately 6.5 times more gray matter in the brain than women, but before the heads of all the men out there start to swell, listen to this: Women have about 10 times more white matter than men do. This difference may account for differences in how men and women think. Men seem to think with their gray matter, which is full of active neurons. Women think with the white matter, which consists more of connections between the neurons. In this way, a woman's brain is a bit more complicated in setup, but those connections may allow a woman's brain to work faster than a man's""(science.howstuffworks.com) So while our brains are different in how they are made up women are actually found to have minds that work faster than a mans.

I am also very interested in how your information is solid and correct. It seems you have decided to use youtube videos as your evidence of this. I would love to see more evidence from other sites other than a place where any one can put up any thing on it. Also, they cover people on the individual scale, not the overall scale. If you are arguing that one gender is more intelligent than the other, you should use the majority of each gender.

My last point I would like to make is you use videos that go against feminism and I would just like to state for the record that feminism as ubandictionary.com puts it is "The basic idea of Feminism revolves around the principle that just because human bodies are designed to perform certain procreative functions, biological elements need not dictate intellectual and social functions, capabilities, and rights. Feminism also, by its nature, embraces the belief that all people are entitled to freedom and liberty within reason--including equal civil rights--and that discrimination should not be made based on gender, sexual orientation, skin color, ethnicity, religion, culture, or lifestyle.
Feminists--and all persons interested in civil equality and intellectuality--are dedicated to fighting the ignorance that says people are controlled by and limited to their biology."

If you wish to see where I got my evidence I will attach the links below
http://www.psychologytoday.com...
http://science.howstuffworks.com...
http://www.urbandictionary.com...
urize

Con

urize forfeited this round.
alaska

Pro

alaska forfeited this round.
urize

Con

urize forfeited this round.
alaska

Pro

alaska forfeited this round.
Posted by Sfaulkner 2 years ago
Sfaulkner
Every single person in every group has done stupid things, but that does not make them or the entire group they belong to stupid. People used to think that all black people were stupid, but that is not the case.
Posted by urize 2 years ago
urize
Preston you are too dumb to debate: http://i.imgur.com...
Posted by Kc1999 2 years ago
Kc1999
gimme plz
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
URIZE I ACCEPT THIS DEBATE!! now challenge me or you are a fail!
Posted by urize 2 years ago
urize
Female intelligence:
Posted by urize 2 years ago
urize
Chick fail:
Posted by urize 2 years ago
urize
Another chick FAILs at debating:
Posted by urize 2 years ago
urize
Women FAIL AGAIN to debate against men:
Posted by urize 2 years ago
urize
Women FAIL AGAIN at debating men:
Posted by urize 2 years ago
urize
MORE PROOF: Women are too dumb to debate men: