NihilistRafiqueGenius
NKaloms

Men are superior to women in terms of physical and intellectual capability

NKaloms

NihilistRafiqueGenius

Pro

Its evidently clear that men are better than women.

Testosterone in men makes men stronger, faster and bigger.

Men have higher neural densities that allow them to store more information and have a higher reasoning

Historically, men have always been the gender that contributes to society greatly, outnumbering women.

Men dominate society.Its clear, the superior group of people dominate the other group of people

Men are also straight forward.Although men are more likely to commit suicide, women are more likely to pick a suicide method that is 3x more likely to fail.

Look at all the succesful, intelligent and strong people, many of them are males.

We live in a society where rape is condemned, yet women make up the majority of rape victims, how come?If she was intelligent and long sigthed enough to be cautious, she wouldn't have been raped.

This idea is backed by profound philosophers and well regarded ideologies like Arthur Schopenhauer, Nietzche and Buddhism
NKaloms

Con

Hello NihilistRafiqueGenius, I accept this debate.
Before we begin, we must define our terms.
Better - Of a more excellent or effective type or quality
I'm assuming we all know what a man and woman is so I won't define those.

Your first proposition that "It's evidently clear that men are better than women" poses a few problems. I understand that you believe men are superior to women in terms of physical and intellectual capability but you do not specify whether this is in general or not. Because you have not defined this clearly I now have the ability to define it for you.

While it is true that testosterone makes men faster, stronger, and bigger, in most circumstances, many women have rivaled and even surpassed men in many regards. Take for example all of the women in militaries around the world. If they can meet the standards, they make it in.

One of your biggest errors is your idea of rape. Women don't get raped because they're stupid, they get raped because someone rapes them. While it is true that some women put themselves in a bad situation (ie. drunk and in a bad place), that doesn't mean it's their fault that they got raped. It's not the victim's fault, it's the perpetrator's fault. To believe that it's the woman's fault that she was raped is a fallacy.

As regards to the philosophies of Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, and Buddhism, that is an appeal to authority, another logical fallacy.

So while I agree that in general men are "better" than women in certain aspects, because you did not specifically define that, I am allowed to define as in every circumstance.
NihilistRafiqueGenius

Pro

Surely.But men are by default, stronger.If a normal man undergoes the training of a woman in the military, he would much tougher.

The fact that a woman is dumb enough to put herself in such situations is already enough to show that she's short sighted.Well, I gotta say, maybe the argument about rape is kinda faulty.But the rest is fine.

Appeal to authority, I am not merely appealing to authority, I am also appealing to smart individuals.Nietzche and Arthur are both well respected individuals for their intelligence, with that, we can also assume that their stance on women is intelligent as well.

Men are better than women.They're smarter, stronger, you can't argue with that.The science shows that.Higher neural densities and more testosterone in the mens' part makes men more physically and intellectually superior.You said that you agree that men are better than women in "certain" aspects.With that, I assume that you included intellectual and physical aspects, with that, I think you lost the argument, I was expecting better to be honest.
NKaloms

Con

Beginning my part of the second round, I'd like to start out by saying that NihilistRafiqueGenius has still committed the appeal to authority fallacy. Just because Nietzsche and Arthur are both respected and viewed as intelligent individuals does not automatically make their view on the matter at hand true. Arguments are not true because they come from someone smart, they are true if they form a logical conclusion that comes from the premises.
Now, on to the arguments themselves.
You said that it is evidently clear that men are better than women intellectually and physically, yet you have cited no sources. You are the affirmative, you must prove your propositions, you have not proven anything. Instead, you have just stated things as supposed facts.
Give me a reliable, unbiased, scientific source that can make the argument that men are better than women intellectually and physically. Also, you have not defined being "stronger" means. There are different types of physical strength, which one(s) are you referring to?

I await to hear your response, NihilistRafiqueGenius
NihilistRafiqueGenius

Pro

Of course not, there are some reasoning to back it up.Arthur Schopenhauer in his book argued that women have not a great work of art to show, he also argued that the more something is close to perfection, the longer it is to mature and since men mature longer, we can automatically assume that men are better, or closer to perfection.Buddhism in some of its texts talked about women going to hell simply for their biological state.Christianity in a way also imply for women inferiority in 1 corinthian 14 34 35 in the bible where it states Women[a] should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. 35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.[b]

Alright, I will cite the arguments
Men have more neurones-http://www.estime-neurobiomarketing.com...
Men are stronger-https://www.theguardian.com...

By stronger, I mean better in strength, speed, durability and agility.Compare males and females in sports like football and wrestling and you'll get what I mean.
NKaloms

Con

First off, just because something takes longer to mature doesn't make it better than something else.
Secondly, what does Buddhism and Christianity have anything to do with whether or not women are intellectually and physically superior than men? Nothing.
Your definition of "stronger" includes strength(what type?), speed, durability(in what way?), and agility. That's a lot of definitions for "stronger".

Your two sources prove nothing, in fact one of the titles was: "Men are stronger than women. But that doesn't make them better athletes".

To conclude, I would like to point out that NihilistRafiqueGenius has failed to provide a logical case as pro, and therefore he should not be the victor in this debate.
Posted by NihilistRafiqueGenius 2 months ago
NihilistRafiqueGenius
Following you fella's reasonings, children are better than adults!!
No wait, animals are smarter than humans hahaha!
Posted by whiteflame 4 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: DNehlsen// Mod action: Removed<

3 point to Pro (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Pro made some good points that were never addressed by Con such as his stance on rape.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to specifically assess arguments made by both debaters. Merely pointing out that some arguments from one side weren"t addressed by the other is not sufficient.
************************************************************************
Posted by canis 4 months ago
canis
Men are stronger then women. Men are responsible for all the stupidety that is happening in the world. A woman would think...idiots.
Posted by NihilistRafiqueGenius 4 months ago
NihilistRafiqueGenius
Canis9 Yeah, stronger, and smarter too.
Posted by canis 4 months ago
canis
NihilistRafiqueGenius
Saying that would be the same as saying I don't know how gravity can stop us from flying to outer space NKaloms.
Posted by QueenDaisy 4 months ago
QueenDaisy
Oops, my RFD link doesn't work. This should do it: https://docs.google.com... Sorry!
Posted by NKaloms 4 months ago
NKaloms
Once again though, I don't understand how just because something takes longer to mature automatically makes it better.
NihilistRafiqueGenius
Its true that females mature earlier, but boys mature longer.I don't need to use video games as an analogy, I can use cars, houses, just about anything actually.
Posted by NKaloms 4 months ago
NKaloms
Video games and living beings are not comparable in regards to maturing and development.
Just because it takes a male longer to develop than a female does not mean it automatically makes them better. Also, I don't even think it takes longer for a male to develop, females just start maturing earlier in life than males do.
Vote Placed by QueenDaisy 4 months ago
QueenDaisy
NihilistRafiqueGeniusNKalomsTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD explained here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lNJXvUk_JscPyXIOMfQByirrA7TvvMypEzfrEb3Tkr8/edit
Vote Placed by passwordstipulationssuck 4 months ago
passwordstipulationssuck
NihilistRafiqueGeniusNKalomsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro refuses to acknowledge his appeal to authority fallacy. con's statement that simply because nietzsche and arthur believed women are inferior doesn't make it true. Pro's arguments fall flat to con's rebuttals. I give sources to con because he did provide two sources while con provided none.