Knowme
MrVan

Men are the most important in improving our society

Knowme

Pro

How should i begin this..may i know what's my counterparts gender first?
MrVan

Con

I'll happily accept this challenge, and wish Pro the best of luck. In this debate, I will argue against the notion that men have the most important role in improving society.

I both identify as and am biologically male, though I don't know what that has to do with the topic of this debate.

I await Pro's arguments, and again wish him luck!
Knowme

Pro

Knowme forfeited this round.
MrVan

Con

My opponent has failed to present any arguments -- what a shame. I don't get challenged to debates often, and I was looking forward to hearing Pro's case. I will not be as discourteous.

Any person who desires to improve society should hold their leaders to the highest standards possible and aggressively fight for their civil liberties. Lacking male organs or male privilege doesn't inhibit you from doing this, and I urge any man or women reading this to get more vocal and involved with their communities.

I would also like to thank my opponent and welcome him to DDO. I sincerely hope that Pro have the opportunity to participate in future debates.
Posted by MrVan 2 years ago
MrVan
Wish him or her luck.* rather. Sorry for making any sexist assumptions. :)