RonPaulConservative
kkkkatie126

Men are the most oppressed gender and should rebel:

kkkkatie126 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

RonPaulConservative

Pro

Resolution: Men are the most oppressed gender and should rebel against the matriarchy non-violently.
kkkkatie126

Con

I accept. And are you for real ? How can someone like rebel "non violently". And rebel from what ? Omg.
RonPaulConservative

Pro

The resolution consists in 2 parts which I need to prove:
The first is that men are the most oppressed gender- that men are more oppressed than women in modern times, as the resolution is that men are more oppressed than women, present tense.
The second is that men should begin to rebel against the matriarchy non-violently- which consists in proving that there is a matriarchy, and that non-violent rebellion is a good means to an end.

THAT MEN ARE THE MOST OPPRESED GENDER
Oppressed is defined as:
"subject to harsh and authoritarian treatment."

Authoritarian is defined as:
"favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom."
So enable to prove that men are more oppressed than women, I must show how men are more subject to harsh treatment, and are facing more infringement of our liberties by the government.

Regarding harsh treatment, I am going to present the issue of circumcision- it is a given that genital mutilation is undoubtedly harsh and undeserved. As stated with the resolution, men are more subject to genital mutilation than women- with the number of female victims standing at only 166,173 in the US, {1} which is only about 0.052% of women, whereas 81% of men have been mutilated. {2} This means that men are a full 1,558 times as likely to be mutilated as women.

Regarding authoritarian treatment, I must show how men are more subject to violations of their liberties by the government than women are. Selective Service is a perfect example of this- men at age 18 are forced to sign up for Selective Service, an unconstitutional system, and a blatant violation of the 13th amendment. Women, on the other hand, are not yet subject to this violation, and therefore men are more subject to authoritarian treatment than women.

These two examples show how men are more oppressed than women, and I will now go on to the next point.

THAT THERE IS A MATRIARCHY
Matriarchy is defined as:
"a system of society or government ruled by a woman or women."
So, enable to prove this, I must show how women rule over men in the United States. Now, before you or anyone else starts thinking about how oppressive gender roles are to women, consider this:

According to traditional gender roles, men are supposed to sacrifice their own well being for the well being of women, and we are supposed to pay their way. Men are expected to ask women out on dates, pay for said dates (if you ask someone out on a date you're supposed to pay for it, so this is only unfair as men are supposed to be the ones who take women out and not the other way around), we are expected to buy the engagement rings, propose, pay for the wedding, then take care of said woman until she dies- and women's life expectancy is 5 years longer than men, so we're likely to die ourselves before then.

THAT MEN SHOULD REBEL
How did black people and women get the right to vote and how was segregation ended? Non-violent rebellion, and so that's how we should handle this. Men can start by only marrying career women who have jobs and not having children until they're 40 something.

{1}. http://www.newsweek.com...
{2}. http://www.cbsnews.com...

kkkkatie126

Con

There is no matriarchy though. You men still own the government.
RonPaulConservative

Pro

We own the government? No we don't, you can't own the government. You can own senators and representatives, but you can't own the government. And there is a matriarchy, Stefan Molyneux talked about this:
https://m.youtube.com...

kkkkatie126

Con

All senators and representatives are men though. And the president's a man as well.
RonPaulConservative

Pro

How is this relevant? I showed how men are note subject to oppression than women, what genitals our congressmen have is irrelevant. Either way, there are many females senators and representatives:
https://www.senate.gov...
Posted by RonPaulConservative 1 year ago
RonPaulConservative
What messages?
Posted by kkkkatie126 1 year ago
kkkkatie126
Respond to my messages.
RonPaulConservative
I didn't-
Posted by kkkkatie126 1 year ago
kkkkatie126
Why did you unfriend me ?
RonPaulConservative
Submit your argument earlier this time.
RonPaulConservative
1 hour left!
RonPaulConservative
Just read it and criticize it where you think its wrong and accept it where you think its right.
Posted by kkkkatie126 1 year ago
kkkkatie126
I don't know what to say.
RonPaulConservative
17 hours
RonPaulConservative
@The-Voice-of-Truth
Isn't "women are gross" discriminatory and stereotypical? Either way, the draft is a blatant violation of the rights to life, liberty, and self ownership-