Iamright58
TheMajesticDudette

Men should not hide their boner/erection when it shows.

TheMajesticDudette

Iamright58

Pro

Men should not hide their boner/penis erection when it shows in public. It is a natural body phenomenon that can happen any time. We have to understand that it is normal and be mature about it.
TheMajesticDudette

Con

Hello! Here's my debate:

* Erections can cause numerous people to be uncomfortable, and it can also cause nearby women to be afraid. You shouldn't make people scared and nervous, so cover up your erection.

Lame debate of mine, I know! Heh :)
Iamright58

Pro

I don't understand how women would be afraid of seeing an erection, it is a natural thing and women should rather appreciate it than be scared of it. Considering that women would be scared because of how big the penis is, it is still not a reason to hide it.
Sometimes boners can not be hidden, while wearing tight swimsuits in pools, erections will definitely show, and so by not being able to hide it, women will have to accept it.
TheMajesticDudette

Con

What I mean is that they could be afraid of rape. As I clearly stated, they could also be very uncomfortable.
Iamright58

Pro

Reading your argument I assume that just because men have a penis, all women should be afraid of rape.
I would like to point out again, the fact that sometimes boners are not easy to hide like while wearing swimsuits. So women should be mature about it and accept that it is a natural body response.
TheMajesticDudette

Con

*posh debate voice*

What I meant by that is if men have an erect penis, women may become afraid of rape because they may feel very uncomfortable and nervous. That could be avoided by men hiding their erections.

*end of posh debate voice*
Iamright58

Pro

You are only repeating yourself. You must know that some men have large penises which can't be hidden.
An example from the past occurred, when I was at the swimming pool and my penis was erect. I tried to hide it but it was too big compared to the space I had in my swimsuit .Two women looked at it and started giggling and seemed to be talking about it. They were not afraid of anything.
TheMajesticDudette

Con

In my defense, I must repeat myself because I would like for you to understand. I must be efficient.

Anyway, it's impossible to know how each individual woman feels.

Erections can make others, not only girls, incredibly uncomfortable as I have recently stated. It can cause people to be revolted, which, again, can be avoided by one covering up their erection.

Thanks! :)
Iamright58

Pro

You must understand that it is sometimes impossible to hide it.
How would to react then? If you know that it's is not possible to hide.
What do you mean by uncomfortable?
TheMajesticDudette

Con

By uncomfortable, I mean the following:

* Sexual organs are considered private by society, and sex is considered a private thing as well.

Erections are strongly associated with sex, and a man's sexual organs being erect is, well, an erection!

Thus, people being unused to such private things being somewhat exposed, they will likely become uncomfortable.
Vote Placed by NateTheFirst 1 year ago
NateTheFirst
Iamright58TheMajesticDudetteTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro never gave a solid rebuttal to Con's point. The fact that the fear may be irrational is irrelevant to the pint that it actually causes fear, and it also does not change the fact that they will be uncomfortable,