Dariya_Ussenova
Marina_yan

Men shouldn't forbid working their wives.

Dariya_Ussenova

Dariya_Ussenova

Pro

Sooner or later every man faces the problem whether his wife should work. Most of them think that women should stay at home only, take care of the children and household; however, unemployed wife is not so good as you may think. There are plenty of reasons in favor of working women. For example, a woman who stays at home think about nothing except cooking, clearing, washing and so on. Her knowledge is narrowed to these things and become bounded. In the same time a woman who has a job commutes with a lot of people, gets information, learns more about different things , thereby she develops her knowledge about today"s world. There is a state that a working woman with her increased knowledge and better understanding can also make a better mother. A woman who has to stay away from her home for considerable periods of time and who has only limited time for her children will ordinarily try to do her best for them and to make the best of her time with them.
Marina_yan

Con

Well, thank you, Dariya, for your opinion. Actually, this issue is rather relevant. Nowadays women try to be independent, that is why sometimes they try to show it by working. But I strongly believe, that it is better to be at home with your house work.
First of all, I want to point on a family. If you have children, it is very magnificent to spend a lot of time with them. Many scientists agree with this suggestion. You should be very careful parent, because usually we do not see our mistakes in bringing up the children. But, if there is a job, you should also pay attention on it, by doing different projects and so on. It means that your children will have lack of time, which they spend with you. It can cause the gaps in generations.
Secondly, house work is very important and nobody will do it.
Moving onto the third point, I want to say about self-study. There are a lot of spheres, there you can improve or even develop your skills, by reading books, searching information in the Internet or taking courses.
In conclusion, I want to add, that work is also good and I agree with you words. But women's destination is "protecting the fireplace at home".
Dariya_Ussenova

Pro

Thank you for your arguments. However, it is such a stereotype that woman's destination is "protecting the fireplace at home" . It could work half a century ago or even 2-3 decades ago, but not today. You see, here is another time when marriage is not so strong than before. In most cases marriages fail before it started. It is not statement that woman should work and not bring-up her children. No. Woman always can find a balance between family and work. So nowadays woman should be more independent to be ready for everything because we don't know what tomorrow will bring. Another reason why husbands should not forbid working their wives is that by being housewife woman don"t feel necessity to dress up and look better, because there is no need to go out much and if she need to go out she do it to buy food, pick up the kids from school and other house holding cases. Consequently, as a general rule, she dressed more practically and comfortable. The good example is my mother, who has started to work recently and I noticed how she changed. I and my father are happy to see her like this, because she became to dress more attractive than it was before. She changed hairstyle and begin to look after herself more. She became more self-reliant. So I actually think whether every man want to see his wife this way.
Marina_yan

Con

I have already pointed on one of the most important aspects in the round 1. And now, I want you to think about traditions. It is undeniable that we live in the modern world, there men"s and women"s rights are the same. But people cannot neglect traditions. We live in Kazakhstan, there this complexion is really magnificent and has great impact on us. According to this point, man is a "family"s head" and woman should be disciplinable. Of course, it does not mean that it is possible to suffer from rude unfairness, such as beating, abjection and so on. But work forbidding is not a big impingement of rights.
Dariya_Ussenova

Pro

I agree that people in Kazakhstan are conservative with their strong traditions and surely they should follow them to keep their unique culture. However, here is a relationship between man and woman namely mutual understanding and trust between them. What is more, we all know that extra money does not come in, and by having a job a woman make contribution to a family budget. There is nothing that might offend a man, a woman just wants to support their family. It does not matter how much she can earn, the matter is that by doing it woman feel her significance, she does not fell herself as a freeloader. it is not a must for woman to work, it is her desire. And I think that husbands also should respect opinion of their wives and vice versa. There should be a harmony between marrieds.
Marina_yan

Con

At the end of our debates, I want to say that if you love a person, you should respect and embrace his point of view. I strongly believe that husbands really want their wives not to be overloaded. Sometimes work can be rather nervous, moreover dangerous. Thus, there are can be difficulties with health. So it can cause a lot of problem. It seems to me that work forbidding is such kind of protection. In conclusion, I want to add that women's destination is "protecting the fireplace at home".
Vote Placed by gabbsmcswaggin 3 years ago
gabbsmcswaggin
Dariya_UssenovaMarina_yanTied
Reasons for voting decision: he made better arguments