forexhowser
Wylted

Men with small packages will have a hard time pleasing a woman in the bedroom

Wylted
Started: 8/28/2015 Category: Funny

forexhowser

Pro

It is well known that men who have small packages are often marginalized and made to feel terrible, especially when it comes time for them to "perform". Even though it is unfair, I support the notion that men with small packages have their work cut out for them and will have a hard time pleasing their partner.

By "small" I mean around the vicinity of 4 to 5 inches.
By "women" I mostly mean Western women such as those living in the United States.
By "hard time pleasing" I mean taking them to that place where they can reach out and embrace the essence of life.

The con side will argue that men with small packages are still capable of being complete studs despite this seeming disadvantage. Note that the use of any other body part or tool is not allowed to make up for said deficiencies in the size department.
Wylted

Con

I accept and as somebody who is proudly small in the penis department look forward to this debate. I assume we'll start arguing in tound 2, so I thanks.
forexhowser

Pro

Here are my arguments:

1. Western women have been psychologically conditioned to like big packages and make fun of small packages
- While this in itself does not determine the overall experience of the woman, it does set her up to expect a less-than-satisfying sexual encounter, especially when the man drops his boxers and all she can see is something similar to a fat worm drowning in a puddle rather than a robust anaconda stalking the Amazonian Basin. The media has constantly portrayed men with big sizes as admirable, while those with small ones as a target for ridicule. This is encapsulated in the terms "Once you go black, you'll never go back" and "she likes it big, while I like it enormous." In the pharmacy, men who buy Magnum XL proudly walk over to the cashier and give her a wink while pointing at the box, whereas men who buy Durex have to do so surreptitiously like they were doing a drug deal. This leads to so much psychological pressure on the small man to perform and sets the woman up for failure so that their union will never be on the same level compared to when he has a larger package.

2. A man with a small package will never be able to completely fill up a woman's...uh...bat cave
- Assuming that the man and woman are of equal height and relatively comparable weight, the man with the small package will never be able to fill up the woman's bat cave. While I do realize that the woman's bat cave expands and contracts depending on the size of the batmobile inserted, only men with large enough packages around the region of seven inches will be able to completely expand it to its full potential. Like balloons at a carnival, everyone prefers those that have been filled to the brim with helium rather than those that flop around in their strings. Likewise, women want to enjoy having their bat cave...as our African-American brothers who have been touched by the finger of God like to say...completely torn-up.

3. Some sexual positions are impossible to perform
- Everyone likes to spoon on Sunday morning, but woe is the man with a small package. Not only is the woman's rear bumper going to impede his entrance to the cave, but by the time he gets there, only the the tip is available for insertion. This applies to many other sexual positions. Sure, missionary is fun for a while, but women are fickle creatures! They crave action, adventure, and something new. It's always more! more! more! when it comes to women. Unfortunately for the man with the small package, he won't be able to do that reverse-helicopter-vertical-suplex that the woman has been dying to try out for months.

4. Even women themselves prefer the big ones
- When asked what size they would want to have if they were born male, these women prefer 6 inches and above.

https://www.youtube.com...

At various points in the discussion, some of them even threw direct insults at men with small packages with such disparaging comments as "you're not going to feel anything" [referring to small sizes].

Conclusion: It is with deep regret that I have to conclude that those with small packages such as my opponent, anyone with the name Kim, and anyone proficient in martial arts, will have to climb the sexual equivalent of Mt. Everest when it comes to pleasing their woman in the bedroom.
Wylted

Con

The man with the small Penis is still capable of being just as much of a stud as his more endowed counterpart but before I do, let’s revisit round one. Here is what my burden of proof is according to my opponent.

” The con side will argue that men with small packages are still capable of being complete studs despite this seeming disadvantage."

This is a pretty low burden of proof to win this debate. I don’t have to show that men with small penises are more studly on balance, or that they are better off having small penises. I merely have to show that they’re quite capable of being studs despite the disadvantage. Technically I just have to show one small penised stud to win this debate, but I think I’ll go a step further.

Small Penis Men Make Better Lovers

It’s true. A man with a large penis is usually so impressed with his Penis size that he literally is not forced to put the same amount of thought and effort into sex as a guy with a smaller penis, and I don’t doubt that women are impressed with big penises, when they see them, but it’s more of a novelty. Neither of these statements are just conjecture either. Science backs me up.

It’s just a fact that if women are having really fulfilling sex, they’re less likely to cheat. A good indicator of how good a lover somebody I, could be whether their partner needs to go elsewhere to actually feel fulfilled sexually. A study looking at 545 couples noticed that women married to guys with larger penises, were more likely to cheat. That’s right, the women are less satisfied with their big penis men and have to look outside of the relationship for a guy with a smaller penis to give them, that much needed orgasm.

According to an article in the Huffington post, citing one study:

"Every one inch longer penis increased the likelihood of women being involved in extra-marital partnership by almost one-and-half times," the researchers wrote. "Women associated large penises with pain and discomfort during sex which precludes the enjoyment and sexual satisfaction that women are supposed to feel."

In fact, one woman interviewed for the study told the researchers the following: "Some penis may be large yet my vagina is small, when he tries to insert it inside, it hurts so much that I will have to look for another man who has a smaller one [penis] and can do it in a way I can enjoy."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Size Doesn’t Matter, but Girth Does

It might surprise you to find out that the average vagina depth is about 3 inches and can expand up to about 4 ½ inches when the woman is aroused. Any penis size that goes beyond that depth is really just a waste of penis, and not to mention can physically hurt women with shallow vagina syndrome, making sex less pleasurable. The most sensitive part of a woman’s vagina is the outer 1/3 of it, so a penis doesn’t need to be longer than 2 inches to please a woman, which is well below the threshold of what my opponent considers a small penis. http://www.webmd.com...

My opponent hasn’t really provided any evidence that a penis longer than 5 inches has any more girth than a penis of lesser stature, and girth is the number one trait a woman looks for and finds pleasing from penis size, probably because it does a better job of stimulating the outer 1/3 of the vagina. According to a different article in the Huffington Post;

” The vagina has many pressure-sensitive nerve endings that detect sensations of stretching, and these sensors may be finely tuned to detect variations in penis girth, the researchers said. A penis with larger girth may also bring the clitoris closer to the vagina during sex, which has been suggested to help with achieving orgasm.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now my opponent may bring up youtube videos or other unprofessional studies on penis size, where women claim they like bigger penises, but in actuality they don’t. They may think they do, but they generally overestimate the penis size of their companions. If a guy has a 5 inch penis, the woman he just slept with probably thinks it’s 6 or 7 inches. You can’t really depend on their word about enjoying bigger penises.

According to the journal of sexual medicine as reported by medical daily:

" The findings revealed women tended to overestimate the size of the penis they had previously examined, upon completion of the 10 minute survey"

http://m.medicaldaily.com...

Clitoral vs Vaginal Stimulation

Most women simply don’t have vaginal orgasms, and only 25% have vaginal orgasms with any type of consistency. If it’s true that women for the most part need clitoral stimulation to orgasm, than we must assume that penis size is almost entirely irrelevant, and that your ability to perform oral sex is more important than penis size.

According to Psychology Today;

” This statistic comes not from just one study, but from a comprehensive analysis of 33 studies over the past 80 years by Elisabeth Lloyd in her fascinating book The Case of the Female Orgasm (Harvard University Press).
Rounding things out: About half of women sometimes have orgasms during intercourse. About 20 percent seldom or ever have orgasms during intercourse. And about 5 percent never have orgasms, period.

In other words, intercourse is not the key to most women's sexual satisfaction.”

https://www.psychologytoday.com...

This means that penis size is almost entirely irrelevant for most women, whether they think so or not, and that men with big penises, hold no special advantage over men with small penises.

How Do Women Define Stud

If women aren’t concerned about penis size (even if they think they are), what are the features they look for to define what a stud is. For the answer to this, I go to a study mentioned in Psychology Today:

” Women with concerns about health and disease – that is, those who were more sensitive to pathogen disgust – preferred men with macho facial features, deeper voices, and muscular bodies. Pathogen disgust also correlated with women's increased preferences for masculine men, whether they be ideal or actual partners. Moral and sexual disgust were not found to be significant predictors of women's preferences for macho features or their choices in a romantic partner.”

https://www.psychologytoday.com...

None of those features are in any way correlated with penis size. A man can be a stud, with a small penis.

I’ve shown that size (length) doesn’t matter when it comes to pleasing a woman, and may even be more pleasurable if the penis is small. I showed that clitoral stimulation and the first 1/3 of the vagina is what is important in satisfying a woman, and I also proved that women find men studly for features completely unrelated to penis size. Resolution affirmed.
forexhowser

Pro

Acknowledgement of my opponent and the low burden of proof

I would like to begin round 3 by acknowledging the courage of my opponent in proudly proclaiming that he has a small package way back in round 1. Also, he gladly was not satisfied by my poorly-worded burden of proof statement (which I composed in a highly emotional mood while lamenting the size of my penis) and rightly deduced that I wanted something more in the debate. I of course was not implying that small packaged men could NEVER please a woman in the bedroom, because as 50 Shades of Gray told us, all you need is a whip and a wallet full of Benjamin Franklin's to please a woman nowadays.

With the pleasantries aside, I would like to point out that the following arguments I made have not yet been addressed:

On the issue of psychological torment

"It’s true. A man with a large penis is usually so impressed with his Penis size that he literally is not forced to put the same amount of thought and effort into sex as a guy with a smaller penis, and I don’t doubt that women are impressed with big penises, when they see them, but it’s more of a novelty."

I'm glad my opponent agrees with me on the psychological aspects of the penis debate, however he casually dismisses it with a wave of his hand like David Copperfield making the Statue of Liberty vanish (a big and long statue, by the way). I disagree that it's a mere novelty. If my opponent agrees that women are impressed by men with large penises when they see them, I conjecture that they are equally unimpressed with a small penis when they see them. Do you disagree? Do women look at a small penis and say "Wow!" or do they likely say "Umm..."? Likewise, if my opponent says that men with large penises do not have to worry and exert less effort in sex, I conjecture that the opposite is true as well, that men with small penises have more to think about when they initiate the love-making process. These mere thoughts alone can kill the mood and rhythm of sex, leading to maybe a fulfilling sexual experience, but never as fulfilling as that of the large penised man. Sexual mindset can make or break the experience.

On the issue of cheating

He then cites a study done in Kenya about women cheating on men. I had a closer look at the study while in my mom's basement, and I discovered that only 5-6% of the sampled women cheated because of larger penis size. HOWEVER, the same study found that a whopping 29.4% of women cheated because they were denied a sexual position that they wanted, which was argument number three that I made in round 1. Furthermore, 52.9% cheated because they failed to reach orgasm. Now the last one will be explained more fully in the succeeding paragraphs, so remember it for now.

Here is the table of figures for the study: http://journals.plos.org...

My opponent then argues that the vagina can expand up to about 4 1/2 inches. While this is true for some, others can reach up to a maximum of 7 inches, and this is an unaroused state, as mentioned in this Columbia University Q and A, way beyond the small penis cap of 5.

Source: http://goaskalice.columbia.edu...

These extra inches are important and tackled next.

On the issue of girth and wasted penis length

My opponent then says girth matters. I agree, but girth is irrelevant in this debate, since a long penis and a short penis could have the same girth, so it does not matter either way. What we ARE talking about is whether those extra inches matter in satisfying the woman. My opponent says it's just a waste of penis, but I disagree for the following reason: my opponent mentioned that only the outer 1/3 of the vagina has the most sensitive spots. Sure, but does that mean that the sensitivity suddenly disappears the further you are down the vaginal canal? Do the nerves lining the canal disappear? No. So even if the outer 1/3 is the most sensitive, the remaining 2/3, which for some women could go up to seven inches as mentioned above, still contains sensitivity nonetheless. In this manner, a small packaged man can only stimulate the outer 1/3, whereas the full-blown stonemason can use his chisel to carve out the full length of the tract and hit ALL the sensitive spots. So size does matter, and no penis length is wasted as my opponent claims otherwise.

On the issue of not trusting what women say with regards to size

The website my opponent gave is currently down. I cannot comment on it because I have not seen it, so I will defer this section until the next round.

On the issue of clitoral and vaginal stimulation

My opponent has cited a study in a book (which I will not purchase just for the sake of this debate, but will nontheless concede to be true by default) that only 25% of women have consistenly vaginal orgasms. He argues that clitoral orgasms are more common hence penis size rarely matters at all in the end. However, note that 25% is still a large number of women. That's one in four women. Also, note further that the study also said that about half of them sometimes have an orgasm and sometimes not. I would argue that the difference of sometimes having them and sometimes not is penis length as noted in this study quoted below:

"For the study, researchers from the University of the West of Scotland had 323 women answer an online survey that tracked what they did in bed over the previous month. In the survey, they noted how often they orgasmed, what type of orgasm they had, and the size of their partner's penis.

According to the survey results, women who have frequent vaginal orgasms have an easier time hitting the big O with guys who have a longer penis. Women who prefer to have penile-vaginal sex (instead of oral or other types of sex) also say it's easier for them to climax with a guy who is bigger."

Hence, what we found out here is that size does matter when it comes to vaginal orgasms.

Source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com...

On the issue of being a stud

Granted, I used stud as more or less a toungue-in-cheek term rather than actually proposing that smaller men are somehow completely incapable of pleasing any woman. My opponent has responded that there are other factors to consider in being a stud. I agree with him. Nontheless, sex is also one factor that has to be considered, and many women find it important.

Source: http://idiva.com...

And as my opponent's study at the start of this debate mentioned, women are likely to cheat if they find their sex lives less than satisfying. A large penis can adapt very well to the sexual demands of women for the many reasons I mentioned above, whereas smaller men will have a much harder time.

Conclusion:
Nonwithstanding the poorly worded burden of proof I began this debate with, I have argued that larger penises grants more mental confidence and well-being on both parties when it comes to sexual performance, and can hit all the pleasure spots in a woman and cause them to have deep vaginal orgasms in addition to clitoral orgasms. Furthermore, my notion that some sexual positions can be better achieved with a larger penis has not been refuted and still stands. The study mentioned above also notes that women who were denied their requested sexual position were 29.4% more likely to cheat, hence a larger penis can prevent extramarital affairs quite handily compared to a smaller penis.
Wylted

Con

I apologize to my opponent, I'll have to skip this round, hopefully he'll find it in his heart to forgive me.
forexhowser

Pro

forexhowser forfeited this round.
Wylted

Con

I accept my opponent's concession, that he PMed me.
forexhowser

Pro

forexhowser forfeited this round.
Wylted

Con

I accept my opponent's forfeit, and hope things go better for him and his family.
Posted by johnlubba 1 year ago
johnlubba
It's not the size of your pencil that counts it's how you write your name.
Posted by bsh1 1 year ago
bsh1
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: The_American_Sniper// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Con (Conduct, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: FF By Pro

[*Reason for removal*] While the conduct point can be justified by the forfeit, it is insufficient reasoning for allocating arguments points.
************************************************************************
Posted by forexhowser 1 year ago
forexhowser
Addendum:
@Wylted
It seems I have made a mistake in interpreting the data of the study for Round 3, but since I've already submitted it's too late to edit so I'll state them here and return to them in Round 4. The 52.9% cheating is actually referring to a group of women who DID achieved orgasm, which seems to suggest that the more a woman has orgasms the more likely she cheats, which strikes me as quite odd and doesn't really flatter either side. Lastly, the 5-6% refers to interquartile range rather than percent of people who cheated. Feel free to correct me in the rebuttal on this.
Posted by forexhowser 1 year ago
forexhowser
Please ignore the "With the pleasantries aside, I would like to point out that the following arguments I made have not yet been addressed:" part. Some of these are new arguments and does not apply to what I said in the previous rounds. I forgot to edit the sentence.
Posted by robertacollier 1 year ago
robertacollier
what about applying this argument to the anus hole? what then?
Posted by Sarra 1 year ago
Sarra
:( I enjoyed reading the vague innuendo.
Posted by Greg4586 1 year ago
Greg4586
If your fingers and mouth work you shouldn't have that hard of a time.
Posted by forexhowser 1 year ago
forexhowser
@Wylted
You got it brother.

@Sarra
Bananas have spots in them, whereas a hotdog comes slathered in glorious mayonnaise wrapped in a huge bun of bread.
Posted by Sarra 1 year ago
Sarra
Bananas are awesome. A smaller banana is way better than a larger hot dog.
Vote Placed by Sarra 1 year ago
Sarra
forexhowserWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF (conduct). Reading innuendo is more fun than directness.
Vote Placed by The_American_Sniper 1 year ago
The_American_Sniper
forexhowserWyltedTied
Vote Placed by Balacafa 1 year ago
Balacafa
forexhowserWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff