Mental Health System

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: 7 Point

Mental Health diagnosis, such as schizophrenia, is never concrete, but instead very lax. Schizophrenia is diagnosed through a false system, and Mental Health doctors refer to impossible doctrines.

Mental Health experts succeed in perversity because of the 'flamers' in society, and bigotry and ignorance from academicians. The aforementioned parties, with additional human stupidity, support each other.

The definition of a schizophrenic: Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand reality. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.

To diagnose this problem in others, Mental Health experts isolate their targets in mental hospitals for examination, or perform regular home-visits.

A psychiatrist's job is to heal mental disorders, and no matter what victims say in defense of their own mental health, either during a home-visit or in a mental hospital, psychiatrists will continue the procedure of examination. The worst part of this is that the execution of their powers is based on a guess, that originated from flimsy evidence.

I do not talk much, and this is my choice; I prefer to write, or get my head down and pursue my passions.

I'm not anxious, I don't put trust in people because I know people. It's not illness but rather dislike for the course of society, and the common beliefs. If I wanted to like society I would, but that's not my thoughts.

In a mental hospital, I'm pitted against my beliefs; 'disliking society' is deemed as anxiety, 'knowing people' is deemed as inane voices.

In a mental hospital, people who know little about life and the mind have power over me, and my life, because they know of chemicals in the brain. I'm angered by the situation; for my freedom is taken from me via police intervention and immature doctrine, which is then used against me...

Their doctrine an impossible link between the public opinion and law enforcement, and the celebration on the streets keeps it alive; people who enjoy bullying, inciting depression, and other kinds of perverse minded individuals are the very foundation to the mental health system.

Mental Health doctrine is corrupt, it targets beliefs, and deceives you to get answers to make their diagnosis. Mental health experts take full advantage of communication to understand you, but not by your true nature, by your communication only (it has additional conditions that are based on movements, but in most cases it's a presupposed-thought log, written about a person over a few months or years). Psychiatrists focus on the, what I proclaim to be 'false', examination system, based on guesswork, to continue exercising their power.

The nurses do not know my thoughts, I have just as good judgement as them in this situation; they are as disordered as I am. I may point out more mistakes in their mind, than them. However, they have this stern-faced intrigue about them, because they are supported by a doctrine that sees you as resources and not relative - they will act the very opposite way. Dreams are not chemical bonds, they are more than that; hallucinations are not chemical bonds, when simplified to chemical bonds, that's all we are, we do not have a clear chance of exploring the depths of our self.

The mind cannot be fathomed, it's one of the gems of life; if what we say is what we thought, we'd all be criminals.

I do not in any way support bullying, perversity, the taking of ones freedom, bigotry, false systems, impossible/immature doctrines, flamers, stupidity, ignorance from academicians, forced examinations based on flimsy if not bogus evidence, police intervention in the instance you were talking about, inciting depression.

I'm autistic. Not a big fan of society either. I have reduced social engagement. I'm not well known for thinking first. I'd say I have reduced "positive" emotional expression, but enhanced "negative" emotional expression. I've been bullied, but I deserved some of it.

The "regular" (can't think of a better term) health system isn't rainbows and unicorns either. Going from the Mental Health System to the "regular" one would be like jumping out of the fire and into the frying pan.

I disagree that jumping out of the frying pan and into water is a bad idea.

I await Pro to present an argument for his case in this round.
Posted by Kreakin 4 months ago
I would say though Con that you do have a certain pressure of speech and you do sound very confrontational. The mental health team are genuinely there to support people not abuse any power. Yes sometimes it can be trial and error to help someone, the brains complex but, they are not out to get you.
That is being paranoid.
Posted by Kreakin 4 months ago
Why shouldn't he? There is nothing to be ashamed about.

Over 25% of people have some mental health issue during their lives, why be embarrassed?
Posted by M0nK3Y 4 months ago
(to them it's just a means to an ego-boost or pun).
Posted by M0nK3Y 4 months ago
It's not an issue for I take the field of psychology seriously.
Posted by Ockham 4 months ago
FYI, you probably shouldn't go around telling people that you have been to a mental hospital.