dukej11
judeifeanyi

Messi Is better than Cristiano Ronaldo.

judeifeanyi
Started: 2/25/2014 Category: Sports

dukej11

Pro

Messi is better because he is quicker, a better passer, and is great wit both fee. Not to mention has one of the quickest reaction times ever seen in a soccer player. He is also a lot more humble than Cristiano Ronaldo. He speaks the game he has.
judeifeanyi

Con

I disagree with my opponent. Chritiano ronaldo is better than messi. 1.finishing with head. Messi scores less goal compare to christiano ronaldo who score most of his goals with head even in a position that might hurt. 2.passes: messi is somehow selfish when it comes to passing ball, but ronaldo when he discovers he can't move, he passes the ball to his team mate who finishes. 3.reaction: ronaldo reacts more in the pitch more than messi 4.dribbling. When you watch best of messi and best of ronaldo, you will find out that ronaldo will dribble you, and you won't even know how to stand up. He dribbles more than messi. 5.penalty: in taking penalty, ronaldo is 10/10 compare to messi who has lost most of his penalty kicks. 6.team play: the problem with messi is this, when he gets the ball, he tries to move alone and score alone but ronaldo, plays with his team mate and finishes where necessary. No wounder he is the first footballer to win ballo d'or in the English premier league. 7.freekicks. Ronaldo is better than messi in terms of free kicks. Because when he shots, the goal keeper will be confused. With this, ronaldo is better than messi in all spheres even though the board hate him......about.com
Posted by SS1105 2 years ago
SS1105
who said about ronaldo passing the ball?
Posted by humanright2debate 2 years ago
humanright2debate
there no real way to tell which player are better other than game release, and the fact is c.ronaldo score list is better . -pro- please check fact before making a fool of yourself the next time
Posted by ADreamOfLiberty 2 years ago
ADreamOfLiberty
Messi... if I was a homosexual I would have a crush on him. His futbol makes me smile widely. Who is this other punk? Oh yea something about real madrid? :p Ok so he can shoot, good for him...
Vote Placed by Artur 2 years ago
Artur
dukej11judeifeanyiTied
Reasons for voting decision: conduct: CON made better, he presented arguements in a formal way while PRO seemed as if he is thinking in his own when he is alone. Arguements: CON had better arguements. I dont care others.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
dukej11judeifeanyiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made more and better points.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
dukej11judeifeanyiTied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't care for this silly game either way, yet this debate needs some votes. Con argued several different areas in which Ronaldo is better, making arguments, as opposed to Pro's statements that were shallow arguments. I'm not sure about the "about.com" at the end of Con's arguments, but I think it's a reference. Still, I don't know what is being referenced, and it hasn't been referenced properly, whatever it is. I can't give source points based on that, yet Con avoids plagiarism.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
dukej11judeifeanyiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con brought up more arguments.