TheLeadPool
fireclaw

Metal Sonic for Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U?

Started: 4/18/2014 Category: Games

TheLeadPool

Pro

Topic: Metal Sonic should be a playable character for Super Smash Brothers.

This character is perfect for Smash. He can be a replacement for Meta Knight if he doesn't return. Anyone deny?
fireclaw

Con

ummmm why sonic is not in smash so why and sonic is made by sega and smash is made by nintendo so why do we need to add sonic into the game of smash bros and smash has a lot of nintendo characters and not that much of others so it is more reasonable if meta knight is replaced then someone from kirby will replace him
TheLeadPool

Pro

1. Sonic and Kirby were already added to the game. Here's the website: smashbros.com
2. It literally takes 1 minute to come up with a move set for Metal Sonic. He'll have Fox's shield move replaced with the Black Shield, Sonic's Spin Dash is replaced with a Maximum Overdrive Attack, and his Final Smash is Metal Overlord. Think about it.
fireclaw

Con

my opponent is under thinking this first you need to know the animations second the character disign third nintendo needs to know if the people wants it fourth nintendo needs to code and think and send it to the nintendo companys around the world to publish itand so far smash bros is better without metal sonic because they already have sonic so what is the point to add the second sonic if they have a sonic in the game so therefore my opponent did not think the video game character making and coding

my opponent did not define this resolution so here are my definitions nintendo the company what game language is global the world

my opponent has failed that so vote for ME
TheLeadPool

Pro

If SEGA can code Metal Sonic, why can't Nintendo? Also, your two other cases are easily answerable. The design will be Metal Sonic from Sonic CD, and Nintendo and SEGA have a partnership deal, so they can add another Sonic character in if they want to. There's two more rounds to go, Mr. No-Punctuation. Make your move.
fireclaw

Con

you did not explain how and why therefore your arguments are invalid
TheLeadPool

Pro

I clearly said that SEGA has a partnership with Nintendo, so Nintendo can add an extra Sonic character if they want. Otherwise, Sonic would've never been in Brawl or the new game. Plus, your case on coding was pointless. If Nintendo couldn't code, then they couldn't make games. And here's your argument; I never explained how and why. What do you mean 'how' and 'why'? I clearly explained everything that could happen for Metal Sonic's move set.

And stop taking this so seriously. And use commas and periods.
fireclaw

Con

any evidence if you dont have evidence that argument is not valid
TheLeadPool

Pro

TheLeadPool forfeited this round.
fireclaw

Con

fireclaw forfeited this round.
Posted by fireclaw 3 years ago
fireclaw
No one even voted on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by fireclaw 3 years ago
fireclaw
idc xD
Posted by TheLeadPool 3 years ago
TheLeadPool
There was no reason for the idk.
Posted by fireclaw 3 years ago
fireclaw
idk and idc
Posted by TheLeadPool 3 years ago
TheLeadPool
Jokes on you because this wasn't a debate on evidence, but on opinion.
Posted by fireclaw 3 years ago
fireclaw
dude u had no evidence I used sheer logic POWN