Mexican soccer players are better than Americans
Debate Rounds (3)
1. Mexico won gold medal in London Olympics showing a really dominating team.
2. http://www.fifa.com... Mexico have more wins since 2000
3. FMF is way better than MLS and Mexican players are playing in better European teams than Americans
I would now like to refute your previous statements about the Mexican national team:
1. During the London Olympics, many national teams such as Spain, Germany, and the United States played younger players that did not have as much international experience as others. If the normal starting players had played in the Olympics, it would have been very unlikely for Mexico to win or even advance as far as they did.
2. The site you posted is outdated and does not calculate some of the more recent ties and the win that America had over Mexico.
3. As I posted earlier the United States have several players playing abroad in Europe and even some playing in Mexico. Also, there is no way to prove that the FMF is better than the MLS because the two never play. The two also play against different levels of talent within their respective leagues.
Thank you and I look forward to your next argument.
juancarlos.favelamiranda forfeited this round.
Napoleon_Dynamite_915 forfeited this round.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.