brian_eggleston
Speechee111807

Michael Jackson faked his own death

brian_eggleston

Pro

That's right, reports of the death of Michael Jackson are premature - the reality is he is alive and well and living in a rented bedsit above a Lebanese restaurant on the Edgware Road, London.

http://www.earth-photography.com...

But wait, I hear you say. I saw pictures of his body being taken to the coroner's office on television. Did you actually see his face though? No, all any of us saw was some shots of something under a white sheet being put into the back of a van.

All his assistants needed to do to fake his death was drive around the South Side of L.A. until they found the body of a recently deceased drug addict, take it back to Jackson's house, dress it up in some ridiculous clothes, put some make-up and a wig on it and call 911.

To illustrate my theory, here's an artists impression of what the corpse could have looked like:

http://www.johnshakespeare.com.au...

And here's a recent picture of Michael Jackson:

http://www.onlinebreakingnews.info...

It's difficult to tell them apart, isn't it?

Okay, you concede, so there's no proof it was actually Michael Jackson's body that was taken to hospital, but why would he fake his own death?

Well, he was $200 million dollars in debt and that is why he was forced to agree to perform in a series of fifty concerts beginning in London's O2 Arena next month. Jackson didn't want to do them, though, "I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows," he said. "I'm really angry."

http://www.guardian.co.uk...
http://www.timesonline.co.uk...

In addition to his financial problems, further allegations of child molestation coming to light was also a real possibility and being no longer able to pay off his victims and unable to afford to employ the most expensive legal teams, he would be looking at spending the rest of his life in jail when found guilty.

However, while he was in London the desperate Michael Jackson hatched a cunning plan to escape both his creditors and his juvenile accusers by tricking the world into believing he was dead and it was that plot that was played out in front of the world's media yesterday.

So, now that he has fooled everyone (except the more astute Debate.Org voters) into believing he is moonwalking up the stairway to heaven he can live in peace and obscurity in a modest one room apartment above a kebab shop in London's Arab quarter, going about his daily business disguised as a Muslim woman dressed in a burqa, just as he did when he was in Bahrain.

http://www.abc.net.au...

So there we have it. The motives for faking his death are certainly there and we also know how he probably did it. For these reasons we must conclude that Michael Jackson is still alive and well and you should, therefore, vote Pro.

Speechee111807

Con

NO!!! That is not right, the assumptions that the affirmative side states are not to be taken into consideration at all. Why? There are many reasons...one of the main ones being that I strongly doubt that the affirmative had a close relationship with Michael Jackson himself to have the guts to say "Oh yeah..he's not dead.....he just faked it because he is in debt. He was so in debt he was willing to make the world mourn. Mm Hmm yep.... it's true....."

I am here to strongly say that that is not true!!! No matter how unfortunate it is...we have to face reality and accept what is the saddest truth we have come to known...the death of someone we all know... The King of Pop Michael Jackson..*may he rest in peace* :,( Because he IS dead Unfortunatly of coarse. If the affirmative is having a hard time accepting the unfortunate death of Michael Jackson...perfectly understandable too.

"But wait, I hear you say. I saw pictures of his body being taken to the coroner's office on television. Did you actually see his face though?"
Although that may be a great point as to why agree with the affirmative don't be fooled. Actually think about it.....done thinking? Okay.....we did not see his face, but just because we did not see his face, who are we to doubt his death just because we were not there to see it? This may seem a little off topic, but hopefully it will make a point...what about the air we are constantly breathing? Oh my gosh! We don't see it, but we know it's there. Isn't that kind of like Michael Jackson's death? We were not there to witness such unfortunate event, but it did happen did'nt it.

The affirmative makes another point about his debt having to do with faking his death. Don't be fooled again. One thing the affirmative fails to state/discuss is about his illnesses. Michael Jackson had heart problems that lead to this tragic death. Family and friends...fans and all mourn to this tragedy.
"Okay, you concede, so there's no proof it was actually Michael Jackson's body that was taken to hospital, but why would he fake his own death?"
He could have not faked his death no matter how much in debt he was in! Why? The man had heart problems. As you read about his death, you'll see that not long ago before his death he was not feeling well. This king of Pop had many problems! (obviously) He has gone through A LOT!!! There is only so much one can handle and if they say he died, it is because he did in fact die! This is tragic! I know! But we have to face the reality of this cruel world...that people do die....just like Michael Jackson did yesterday.....a couple of debts are nothing to compare all the illness and problems he had. So...unfortunatly he is "moonwalking up the stairway to heaven".

http://www.tmz.com...
http://www.tmz.com...
http://www.christiantoday.com...

As unfortunate as it is....Michael Jackson is dead. Thus, I urge a strong vote on the negation.
brian_eggleston

Pro

Many thanks to my opponent for agreeing to debate this delicate matter.

I realise that many people feel personally affected by the reports of Michael Jackson's supposed death, even though they may have never met him, and unless they go shopping on the Edgware Road, probably never will.

I suspect that these are the same people who refuse to believe that Michael Jackson sleeps with little boys - even though he has admitted to it himself on television.

Sadly, it is this type of blind loyalty and refusal to accept uncomfortable truths that has enabled Jackson to dodge his responsibilities in the past and has allowed him to pull the wool over the eyes of the public this time as well.

My opponent wrote that Jackson hadn't been feeling well recently. Please remember, on his next birthday he'll be 51 years old and all middle aged people get a few aches and pains every now and again. However, most people don't have their own personal doctor looking after them all the time like he does. Wacko Jacko's quacko was in the room when the 911 call was made so why didn't he do anything to help him? And why did he suddenly go missing after 'Michael Jackson's body' was taken to hospital? And why has his car been impounded by the police? And why are the law enforcement officers so keen to speak to him?

http://www.nypost.com...

I'll tell you why. Because they smell a rat. Jackson and his henchmen have put one over on the LAPD before and they're not going to let him get away with it again.

If I were Jackson, I'd be quaking in my diamond-encrusted slippers right now. He can run but he cannot hide forever and when they catch up with him and expose the truth to the world I doubt even his most loyal fans will forgive him and the people he owes hundreds of millions of dollars to most certainly wont.

Speechee111807

Con

I would also like to say thanks to the opponent for making this interresting debate possible in the first place :D

"I suspect that these are the same people who refuse to believe that Michael Jackson sleeps with little boys - even though he has admitted to it himself on television."
The opponent talks about how he thinks people may have felt towards him and just because we believe he is not roaming the streets dressed as a woman because of his many debts does not mean we don't know about the decisions he had unfortunatly made in the past.
http://www.abc.net.au...
Sure, he wasn't the smartest person when it came to his own actions, but he was a man who since little had problems. He was not given the chance to be a normal kid
http://www.abc.net.au...
Who are we to judge a man who has had the preasure of the paparazzi and spotlight always on him?... The preasure of not being able to live a "normal" life...
In an interview with Barbara Waters (towards the end of the video) Michael Jackson talks about how he is always having to hide. This man had problems all his life and the opponent should see that by the age of 50, when you have gone through all the problems he has had, you do get ill from it. Whether it be physical or mental health issues like it was in this case.

He talks about how he felt towards the comments like the one the opponent states in this last round "Wacko Jacko's" It's people like this that do not respect him and that has effect him so much and making it one of the factors as to why he is the way he is.

With Michael Jackson...not everything was bad. His music has in really entertained the audience. After all, he still is the king of pop

You Youtube "thriller wedding dances" and you'll find so many dances! Michael Jackson is human and although he made a lot of mistakes in his life people still love him.

"Wacko Jacko's quacko was in the room when the 911 call was made so why didn't he do anything to help him?"
If he was having problems...he could have not just dialled 911. This may seem off topic again, but hopefully you will get my point again. Let's say someone is in their room choking from a bag of doritos that they were eating while watching American Idol...the person who is choking is not just going to get up, dial 911 and say "I'm choking...please help me" if they can't barely even breath. There are situations when you really do need someone to save you because you can't always save yourself.
"And why did he suddenly go missing after 'Michael Jackson's body' was taken to hospital? And why has his car been impounded by the police? And why are the law enforcement officers so keen to speak to him?"
After not being able to do much to save Michael Jackson, the fear of being blamed for the death of the King of Pop, could have led him to flee. Having to feel that you are the one responsible for this man's life is huge and when nothing else could have been done....he might have felt it was best to hide and avoid the cameras, all the paparazzi, and the headlines he would be making all over the news.

"He can run but he cannot hide forever...."
No he can't, I would like to point out that if he was alive (which he is not) it would be too big of a risk for him to handle. Investigations can be made as I talked about in the first round, etc

We have to face reality and see that unfortunatly Michael Jackson is dead...

I strongly urge a vote on the negation

Thank you
Posted by MJismyheart 3 years ago
MJismyheart
Your all crazy.. You are hurting this family.. MJ is dead.. Yes MJ was in a financial mess but he did not fake hi death. From what his family has been saying on twit. They are so hurt and upset by all you very sad people out there.. I supose he is in that flat with Elvis to.. Get a life and hope that this never happens to someone in your family.. How stupid..
Posted by farfrom123789 7 years ago
farfrom123789
This debate has caught my eye in such a huge way. Michael Jackson is not on Earth no more but is with GOD and JESUS and the angels in heaven. If Michael Jackson was not dead his daughter Paris would not have cried at the memorial. Her tears were not fake and those were her true feelings in her speech at the memorial. The entire Jackson Family might have gone through things in the past with the media but that definitely will not draw them to the point where they will fake a death, especially Micheal's death, just to get attention. Those who believe that Michael Jackson is not dead but faking his death are just really WICKED. What I mean by that is, how would you feel if you were in the public eye all the time and not in a good way? Then the day comes when your heart gives out and there are just these WICKED, and NOT THOUGHTFUL people that believe that you are faking your death. How would you feel? All I have to say to finish this is just that Michael Jackson is sadly dead and the people out there that just believe that he's faking his death are just really mean.You people have the audacity, to not make such a kind human being lay to rest in peace but one thing I know is that you would want to rest in peace and finally have such a huge burden that was on your chest released. I would like you guys to take that into consideration. I love Michael Jackson as the kind, wonderful, talented and gracious human being he was and I would continue to no matter what anyone tells me. Micheal died from an overdose of medications but what I believe the cause to that overdose was was the fact that he was scared to see what the media was going to say about him after the tour, what we, his fans, and the people were going to say, and any family or business troubles that took place in his life. Leave Michael to REST IN PEACE and those who still believe that Michael is dead just need to think about how they would feel.
Posted by Speechee111807 7 years ago
Speechee111807
wow it's been a while since I've visited this site and I just realized that I accidently voted lol XD....I don't know about any of you guys out there in this site, but showing who has voted is kind-of....weird lol XD
Posted by Speechee111807 7 years ago
Speechee111807
Response to True2GaGa.....
True, the world would hate him. Sad thing is that while he was here, people always made fun of the guy without knowing what he was really going through and now that he is dead...many people regeret and/or miss the guy....Why are people so heartless that they never take the time to say "I love you" until they see their loved one in a coffin?
Posted by True2GaGa 7 years ago
True2GaGa
but.............. why would someone fake a death? if he were to come back, the world would hate him.
Posted by True2GaGa 7 years ago
True2GaGa
scratch that i vote pro
Posted by True2GaGa 7 years ago
True2GaGa
i vote for con
Posted by brian_eggleston 8 years ago
brian_eggleston
Yes, what happened to all those tens of billions? I'm sure if I was a prison govenor on $100k p.a. the offer of a couple of hundred million to turn a blind eye to a mortury van leaving the prison with the driver checking the way to the airport on the satnav.
Posted by sadolite 8 years ago
sadolite
They better show me Bernie Madoff's face when he " dies in prison" of cancer. How convenient to all of the sudden get cancer and die in prison. He will be dead in just a few months and off to paradise on some tropical island. I bet my co worker $10.00 right after he went to prison that he would some how die in prison in less than a year. Madoff paid everyone off before he went to prison.
Posted by Annbella 8 years ago
Annbella
ThE REASON THAT WE DID NOT SEE HIS FACE WAS BECAUSE HE IS DEAD AND THEY ARE NOT GOIN TO SHOW A DEAD PERSON'S FACE ON TV!!!!
Vote Placed by Pyromaniac 7 years ago
Pyromaniac
brian_egglestonSpeechee111807Tied
Vote Placed by BobMarleyIsDead 7 years ago
BobMarleyIsDead
brian_egglestonSpeechee111807Tied
Vote Placed by farfrom123789 7 years ago
farfrom123789
brian_egglestonSpeechee111807Tied
Vote Placed by Speechee111807 7 years ago
Speechee111807
brian_egglestonSpeechee111807Tied
Vote Placed by StephenAlsop 7 years ago
StephenAlsop
brian_egglestonSpeechee111807Tied
Vote Placed by Vi_Veri 7 years ago
Vi_Veri
brian_egglestonSpeechee111807Tied
Vote Placed by True2GaGa 7 years ago
True2GaGa
brian_egglestonSpeechee111807Tied
Vote Placed by philosphical 7 years ago
philosphical
brian_egglestonSpeechee111807Tied
Vote Placed by atheistman 8 years ago
atheistman
brian_egglestonSpeechee111807Tied
Vote Placed by mjloverforever4 8 years ago
mjloverforever4
brian_egglestonSpeechee111807Tied