drewflores
Nicky550

Michael Jordan is the greatest professional basketball player throughout NBA history.

Started: 2/25/2014 Category: Sports

drewflores

Pro

I think Lebron is over hyped and overrated to even compare with Jordan. Hes a good player with the talent to achieve many goals, but definitely not as much as Jordan. I think if you compared Jordan in his prime to Lebron as a player now, hands down Jordan showed much more talent, not just offensively, but defensively as well. Maybe they can compare Lebron and Kobe to Jordan when they've won 6 championships.
Nicky550

Con

i agree with you, when you say Jordan is great because he has won many championships and other achieved other accomplishments, but i doubt he can beat lebron. If the both of them played each other in their prime i feel like lebron would win because he is bigger and stronger. I feel like he would be able to play very well defensively against Jordan.
drewflores

Pro

I understand that LeBron is much stronger and taller, but basketball is not just about being bigger or stronger. Its about having a strategy towards the game and knowing how to to out work your oppenet both physically and mentally. I feel that Lebrons defense does not stand a chance in stopping Jordan at all.
Nicky550

Con

Nicky550 forfeited this round.
drewflores

Pro

drewflores forfeited this round.
Nicky550

Con

Nicky550 forfeited this round.