GoOrDin
Lennoster

Microsoft Windows XP is by far the best OS that ahs ever existed.

Started: 11/4/2015 Category: Technology

GoOrDin

Pro

I argue that there is no better operating system.
Lennoster

Con

I accept this challenge. Show me your arguments.
GoOrDin

Pro

My father was um.. 28 years old when he had me, His Firsts on, second of the 3 children.

And He was athletic, skills, talented, social, smart, kinda and we had a blast.

My dad played guitar my entire life without any formal training, filling the home with his own music, while all through my entire life my home was filled with music from more than five decades. It was a thrill ride coming home from school. He was never good at guitar. BUt his friends, were fawkign awesome at it. and they would jam together.

My father Built doom-buggies on his hard earned cash.
I drove our snow machine threw the house window when I was 7 years old. a 500 SKidoo touring. I still ride that machine. He bought 2 other crafty little snow machines, the cheetah and another one we were never able to get running for the kids. and it was a bomb.

He bought me my bike, but HE biked 20 kilometers to work every day working shift work at a mill for the first 8 years of my life. He biekd to work from my new Mountaintop country lakeside home, and I biked 20 kilometers from here to my school every morning, because I could beat the bus to school, so I got to sleep in.

I was allowed to drive my Nissan pathfinder to school because my bus ride was over an hour long.

ps. I was 1 grade behind because I failed French emersion grade 1 classified as a handi-cap child because I didn't pay attention. My friend whom I remember form that school, taught himself Japanese and now lives in Japan.
That is interesting, because My father married into a French family. I am 11th generation french Canadian, and 5th generation Canadian on my fathers Czech Ukrainian side - and although my Mom converted to Jehovah witness when I was in grade 11, He still goes to every birthday, holiday and family gathering they (my grandparents) have. They love him, and he loves them.

My mom complains about my dad all the time, and although he has his problems, More often than not, He is always talking about the things she wants and needs. And He, my atheist father, provides all the things my mother needs without being told asked or prodded. No matter how many cars she has ditched, he fixes them all himself, because he is a handi mechanic.

and so that is the first, a little bit messy portion of why I think MY dad is the bomb.
GoOrDin

Pro

My-croSoft XP is the best Operating System to ever exist.

Fully customizable, Flexible, easy to navigate ;

Microsoft XP was able to run on 256mbs of Ram smoother than a Dell Windows 10 with 8 gigs of ram and a terabyte of memory brand new off the shelf.

Microsoft XP was the most energy efficient operating system and was compatible with all previous hardware and software, but the newer computers are not compatible with anything that was used in the 90's. not games, programs or files.

Apples, is essentially useless as a home computer unless you have no interest in computers and only sue it to type, browse and use the programs which can in no way be Modded unless you hack the system. All apple programs which are compatible with Windows specifically damper all the computers specs permanently until You actually wipe the drive and reinstall the OS.

Admittedly Linux was the hardest to hack, smoothest running etc... BUT, Windows XP made it viable, and without having windows XP available to you as an OS on your computer, you would regret having Linux.

battlefield 2142, 1 gig ram, 64 player match, 500 gigs of memory, windows XP. far superior performance to modern tech.

I would suggest all windows "upgrades" since were redundant. any security measures which were improved could have occurred in the Anti-virus. the fact of the matter is, Microsoft got sabotaged to make new OS's and it was unnecessary.

Windows XP is the most Efficient OS and that, is an actual Fact. and that is why I think it is premium.
Lennoster

Con

Lennoster forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I wish I didn't: waste an argument round; so that I could glorify Windows XP more... messed that up.

I was getting messy as it was. and I wanted it to be short and neat.

but oh well. Good match..
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
ahahahahah. "Ok." lol ahah. yeah I don't know how I ended up typing that here.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
wow... I can still win this debate***
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I can easily cover my entire debate in the next post.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
:) I posted my reply in the wrong thread.. I have no clue how his happened XD
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
daddy taught u to stiffarm people eh.