PowerPikachu21
bdsbds95632

Midna vs Fi; Fi would win

bdsbds95632 has forfeited round #2.

PowerPikachu21

Pro

LEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ACCEPTING!

It's about time I made another Death Battle debate, where we pit fighters against each other to see who would win. This is a favorite of mine: Could Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, defeat Fi from Skyward Sword? It's a battle of Light vs Dark/Twilight.

Rules:

1. For this debate, we'll be using the characters as portrayed in Hyrule Warriors. Midna's her imp form, and able to summon Twilight Wolves (though I'll limit her to be able to have 3 out at a time). Fi is able to become the Goddess Sword.

2. Any information from the Legend of Zelda games is also valid. Any feats from Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword will be considered in this debate.

3. Aside from Midna's Twilight Wolves, no outside help can be granted. Only Midna (with the wolves) and Fi can fight.

4. No gimmicks from Hyrule Warriors will be considered in this debate. This means no Focus Spirit, no Weak Point Gauges, and Special Meters won't be a thing.

5. In case it wasn't obvious, these two are fighting. I'm not arguing that Fi's a better character. I'm arguing that Fi is able to defeat Midna in a fight.

6. We'll be arguing from 5 different stats; Strength (Physical and Magical), Agility, Durability, Abilities (any powers they have), and Equipment (Referring to Midna's Fused Shadows, mainly).

7. You have 48 hours to make an argument when accepting. Only accept this if you really like Death Battles. Round 1 is acceptance.

I'll be arguing that Fi would win. If you'd rather have me argue that Midna would win, let me know in the comments before accepting.
bdsbds95632

Con

I accept on behalf of my favorite helper character and in my opinion the strongest
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Thank you for accepting this debate. I look forward to answering this question conclusively. Now, let's go over Fi's abilities:

Strength: Fi has not been shown of any physical strength outside of Hyrule Warriors, where she sends enemies flying by attacking them (which isn't exclusive to this character). Fi's main methods of attack are light magic, transforming into the Goddess Sword, and kicks.

Durability: Fi hasn't been shown of any durability feats outside of Hyrule Warriors.

Agility: Fi can fly and warp. Her fighting style in Hyrule Warriors resembles something like ice skating. She seems to be pretty nimble like this, though not very high levels.

Abilities:

Goddess Sword; Fi can turn into the Goddess Sword in Hyrule Warriors, which she slashes her opponents. When in her sword form, she can point skyward to gain light energy, which makes her stronger. She could also unleash this energy with a Skyward Slash, a projectile.

High intelligence; Numerous times in Skyward Sword, Fi's been said to be very smart. She can calculate probability, best course of action, and even assess an enemy's weakness using "Fi captioning".

Dousing; Fi can track auras using her dowsing ability. She can probably find anything, especially Midna.

Light Attacks; Fi attacks using the element of light in Hyrule Warriors. This can include ramming into enemies, creating an exploding orb, or creating a symbol below herself which damages enemies.

Equipment:

Fi has no real equipment.

So what does Midna have going for her? Let's find out.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 8 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Oh, I get it. "I accept on behalf on [Midna]". He never said he'd actually argue. Good joke bdsbds95632! Now... if you want to actually prove me wrong that Midna does in fact defeat Fi, challenge me personally. And DO NOT expect me to go easy.

And I'm going to see just how strong Midna is in Twilight Princess by calculating the size and weight of the volcanic rock in comparison to Link (which I believe the volcanic rock is Midna's most powerful feat), as well as the estimated weight of Hylia Bridge, which Midna also lifted using her powers. After I calculate this, I may share it if you need it.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 8 months ago
PowerPikachu21
He hasn't been online recently. I hope he at least knows Midna can lift a giant volcanic rock. I haven't calculated its weight, but I bet it weighs more than 2 tons.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 8 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I see my opponent tends to forfeit a lot of their debates. I recommend checking VS Battles wiki for information on Midna's powers if you aren't sure. I admit Midna is very powerful, and probably one of the most powerful characters in Legend of Zelda.