jthomasus
RMK

Mike Huckabee's Shamnesty for Illegal Aliens!

Con Tied Pro

jthomasus

Con

Mike Hucabee is DECEIVING the American People with his immigration plan.
He, in reality is wanting to give illegal aliens a touchback AMNESTY plan... you can hear him in his own words here.

Here is an article by William Gheen confirming this.

December 12, 2007

by William Gheen
President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
ALIPAC
www.alipac.us

In August of 2005, I was called for an interview by THV-TV News out of Little Rock Arkansas to comment on Governor Mike Huckabee's comments complaining about an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raid on local chicken plants, which resulted in the arrest of 119 illegal aliens. What I said during the interview is even more relevant today "Governor Huckabee is known nationally as an illegal alien's best friend!"

At the time, Mike Huckabee was known nationally for supporting in-state tuition for illegal aliens, which is massively opposed by American voters four to one! This plan forces American taxpayers to subsidize tuition for illegal aliens, thus replacing American students in the limited seats in colleges, while providing the wrong message and encouraging more people to illegally immigrate and bring their children into the U.S. to be trained for jobs, it is illegal for them to have!

The fact that Mike Huckabee would support a policy change despised by 80% of those he swore to represent in public office says a lot about what we could expect from the man as President.

Furthermore, his open denouncement of ICE raids in Arkansas is probably the result of his heavy financial support from Open Borders corporations like Tyson Foods. In Arkansas, the chicken processing lobby is so powerful they call it "Big Chicken".

While the public was cheering the raids, Tyson Foods was upset about ICE raids and so was their bought and paid for politician Mike Huckabee!

Tyson Foods Inc., has their global headquarters located in Springdale, Arkansas and they are the worlds largest processor and marketer of chicken, beef, and pork. They were large contributors to Mike Huckabee as Governor and now their federal political action committee, TYPAC, is backing his campaign for President.

Tyson Foods Inc. is one of the most egregious corporate violators of our Federal laws against hiring illegals in America!

In 2003, the U.S. Justice Department claimed that 15 Tyson plants in nine states had been conspiring since 1994 to recruit illegal immigrants, and that this practice was known by senior executives at Tyson corporate headquarters. It was determined in court that Tyson managers had been intentionally working with organized crime elements and temporary service agencies to import illegal alien workers, replace their American workers, and drive down wages. Tyson agreed to join the basic pilot program to screen new employees in 2004, but later raids continued to find large numbers of illegal aliens working for Tyson!

Earlier this year, the company supported the thrice-failed "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" amnesties that were pushed in the U.S. Senate. These legislative attempts to legalize Tyson's illegal labor workforce failed due to massive public opposition with Zogby polls showing only 3% of Americans approving of how Congress was handling the issue! The backlash was so massive that angry calls to lawmakers, which were ranging 50 to 1 opposed, overloaded and shut down the entire Capital phone system!

Please see entire article here:
http://www.alipac.us...

This man is hiding behind his religion...using(abusing) compassion while lying about his true intentions for amnesty!!! Amnesty/ Illegal Immigration is my number one issue!!! If you cannot be patriotic and enforce our current immigration laws, WHICH BY THE WAY ARE NOT BROKEN...BUT IGNORED...you should not be allowed to hold office. Our immigration laws ALWAYS worked...until, our government closed its eyes to our laws to serve the agenda of corrupt corporations for cheap slave labor!
RMK

Pro

Check your facts before you get excited and post ridiculous falacies. Straight from the horse's mouth:

Securing our borders must be our top priority and has reached the level of a national emergency.

"I support the $3 billion the Senate has voted for border security. This money will train and deploy 23,000 more agents, add four drone planes, build 700 miles of fence and 300 miles of vehicle barriers, and put up 105 radar and camera towers. This money will turn "catch and release" into "catch and detain" of those entering illegally, and crack down on those who overstay their visas.
In this age of terror, immigration is not only an economic issue, but also a national security issue. Those caught trying to enter illegally must be detained, processed, and deported. As Governor, I ordered my state troopers to work with the Department of Homeland Security to arrest illegals and enforce federal immigration law.
I oppose and will never allow amnesty. I opposed the amnesty President Bush and Senator McCain tried to ram through Congress this summer, and opposed the misnamed DREAM Act, which would have put us on the slippery slope to amnesty for all.
I oppose and will not tolerate sanctuaries for illegals. The federal government must crack down on rogue cities that willfully undermine our economy and national security.
I oppose giving driver's licenses to illegals and supports legislation to prevent states from doing so. In 2005, I signed legislation that prevents illegals in Arkansas from getting driver's licenses.
I will stop punishing cities which try to enforce our laws and protect the economic well-being, physical safety, and quality of life of their citizens.
I oppose and will not tolerate employers who hire illegals. They must be punished with fines and penalties so large that they will see it is not worth the risk.
I oppose the economic integration of North America that would create open borders among the United States, Canada, and Mexico. I will never yield one iota or one inch of our sovereignty.
I will take our country back for those who belong here. No open borders, no amnesty, no sanctuary, no false Social Security numbers, no driver's licenses for illegals.
I know that securing our borders must be our top priority and has reached the level of a national emergency. I am as sick and tired as you are that it is harder for us to get on an airplane in our home town than it is for all these illegals to cross our international border unchallenged.

We cannot stem the tide of illegals until we turn the tide. Before you fix the damage to your house caused by a leaking roof, you have to stop the leak, which I am determined to do.

I supported the $3 billion Congress passed this summer for border security. This desperately-needed money will train and deploy 23,000 more agents, add four drone planes, build 700 miles of fence and 300 miles of vehicle barriers, and put up 105 radar and camera towers. This money will turn "catch and release" into "catch and detain" of those entering illegally and crack down on those who overstay their visas.

But where is this $3 billion? The President threatened to veto the bill it was part of! Now the Senate has again voted for this money as part of the Defense Bill. I will continue to fight until we get these funds.

In this age of terror, immigration is not only an economic issue, but also a national security issue. We must know who is coming into our country, where they are going, and why they are here. All those who are caught trying to enter illegally must be detained, processed, and deported. As Governor, I ordered my state troopers to work with the Department of Homeland Security to arrest illegals and enforce federal immigration law.

I oppose and will never allow amnesty. I passionately rejected the amnesty bill that President Bush and Sen. McCain tried to ram through Congress this summer after secret meetings of an under-the-radar cabal of amnesty-loving senators.

I opposed the misnamed DREAM Act, which was a nightmare because it would have put us on the slippery slope to amnesty for all. Because once we open that door even a crack, we'll never get it closed again.

I oppose and will not tolerate sanctuaries for illegals. The federal government must enforce our existing laws by cracking down on rogue cities and towns that willfully undermine our economy and our homeland security by giving benefits and protection to illegals. The consequences for illegal entry must be swift, certain, and uniform throughout our country.

I oppose giving driver's licenses to illegals, such as Governor Spitzer tried to do in New York. I support legislation that would prevent the states from granting this privilege to illegals. In 2005, I signed legislation that prevents illegals in Arkansas from getting driver's licenses.

I will stop punishing cities which are trying to enforce our laws. I will appoint judges who will uphold the law, not side with the ACLU against cities like Hazelton, Pennsylvania, which are trying to protect the economic well-being, physical safety, and quality of life of their citizens.

I will not tolerate employers who hire illegals - they must be punished by fines and penalties so large that they will understand it is not worth the risk. Once again, as with Hazelton, liberal judges are gumming up the works. Right now, a court in San Francisco -- Pelosiland - has delayed enforcement of the "no match" letters for Social Security numbers that the Department of Homeland Security will use to crack down on those who hire illegals. If illegals cannot find work, they will go back where they belong. I will do everything I can to hasten their trip home by denying them employment.

I strongly oppose the economic integration of North America that would have open borders among the United States, Canada, and Mexico. I know we must have closed and secure borders. I will never yield either one inch or one iota of our sovereignty. I will recognize no authority but our Constitution.

I will take our country back for those who belong here and those who are willing to play by the rules for the privilege to come here. No open borders, no amnesty, no sanctuary, no false Social Security numbers, no driver's licenses for illegals."

Mike Huckabee for President 2008!
Posted by RMK 9 years ago
RMK
Did anyone see the Mike Huckabee interview on Meet the Press this morning? This exact issue was brought up (which was taken out of context by the way) and was described in detail further. This whole argument topic is bunk.
Vote Placed by proaz 9 years ago
proaz
jthomasusRMKTied
Vote Placed by Capt.Herp 9 years ago
Capt.Herp
jthomasusRMKTied
Vote Placed by NSG 9 years ago
NSG
jthomasusRMKTied
Vote Placed by darco1842 9 years ago
darco1842
jthomasusRMKTied
Vote Placed by RMK 9 years ago
RMK
jthomasusRMKTied
Vote Placed by concernediowan 9 years ago
concernediowan
jthomasusRMKTied
Vote Placed by Chob 9 years ago
Chob
jthomasusRMKTied
Vote Placed by megan91509 9 years ago
megan91509
jthomasusRMKTied