Miley Cyrus

Started: 1/13/2014 Category: Fashion

Miley should grow her hair out and become what she used to be.

I'll put it as simple as I can:

Seeing as there is nothing immoral about what she does (Except for drugs, seeing as we are governed by a set of laws. We can not take possession of drugs, yet she still does so) (If twerking, etc. can affect children, seeing as they are very impressionable, that is not Miley's fault. Children are supposed to be supervised. And if parents think that she's a bad influence to their children, THEY should be restricting them from watching her), then she can do it, as it is something she is interested in.

Some adults liked the old Miley and were okay with her and let their children whatch things such as Hannah Montana. But some parents don't know how to block things. Then the children who have experienced her as a great role model think she still is, start doing what she does. What is it with her and her hair, drugs, and breaking dreams. Her dreams.

Her hair I think that she went a little crazy while getting her hair cut.

Drugs if it is illegal then why does she do it?

Breaking her own dreams. A few years ago while in a public interview she said that her dream was to become a famous good role model to young girls. Look at what she has become .I known that I wouldn't want my little sister who is 11 to be like that.

ImSomebody forfeited this round.

mccartya1 forfeited this round.

I will subsequently respond to contentions:

If she is no longer doing what she had said she wanted to do, then her dreams must've changed overtime. Why would she do this if she didn't want to do it?

Children would no longer think that she's still a role model unless they really still liked her the way she is. It's called "opinions". You don't really need an explanation as to why you this or that is your opinion. People may just feel that way inside.
Posted by birdlandmemories 2 years ago
Hey person below, she's being an idiot, that's what she's being.
Posted by rachelhig 2 years ago
You have no right to say she should cut her hair and go back to 'what she used to be' She isn't causing anyone harm, all shes doing is showing people that you should express yourself and not be worried about what other people think. All you are doing by starting this debate is saying that its okay to pass judgment on people over what they look like and how they choose to express themselves.