MassiveDump
Stonewall

Milhouse Is Not A Meme Is A Meme Is A Meme Is Not A Meme

MassiveDump

MassiveDump

Pro

This is Milhouse.

Milhouse is not a meme.

But, Milhouse is not a meme is a meme.

And for that matter, Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme.

But Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme is not a meme, so gtfo.

First round is for acceptance. Good luck.
Stonewall

Con

Accepted. I will be arguing for the fact (and it is fact) that Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme. I wish my opponent the best of luck...he'll be needing it.
MassiveDump

Pro

Clarification

While I made the claims that Milhouse is not a meme, Milhouse is not a meme is a meme, and Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme, I am not obligated to prove any of those statements. I am only obligated to prove that Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme is not a meme. The burden of proof is shared.

1. Official Meme Sharing Sites Don't Recognize

"Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme" has no confirmation as a legitimate meme according to any of the top meme explanation websites. These websites include Know Your Meme[1], Meme Generator[2], and 4chan[3]. Without any highly recognized website declaring that Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme, there is no valid internet culture support for such a claim. Without internet culture support, it can't be a meme.

2. Common People Don't Recognize

Even compared to the few existing searches made for Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme, the interest in such a topic has most recently dropped to a practical zero.

The few people that ever showed interest in Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme have dropped off to nonexistence, while the query itself never beared enough proper popularity to become a meme in the first place. If a meme is defined as "an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture[4]," then that is a definition that "Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme" does not meet.

If neither the official meme recognition organizations nor the popular crowd recognize Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme to be a meme, then by definition, it isn't a meme. No evidence can be valued above the denial of both the people and "the internet," thus my initial statement can never be fully refuted.

[1] http://knowyourmeme.com...;
[2] http://memegenerator.net...;
[3] (we don't talk about /b/)
[4] http://www.merriam-webster.com...;
Stonewall

Con

Stonewall forfeited this round.
MassiveDump

Pro

Under normal circumstances, I would begin by disregarding the forfeit and then explaining what my opponent has done wrong and then move on to cover the forfeit. In this instance, however, he hasn't done anything yet.

Before elaborating on my arguments, I will allow my opponent a chance to respond.
Stonewall

Con

Stonewall forfeited this round.
MassiveDump

Pro

My not refuted any of my arguments, and cannot refute my arguments in this round, because it leaves me no chance to provide rebuttal.

Vote Pro.
Stonewall

Con

Stonewall forfeited this round.
Posted by birdlandmemories 3 years ago
birdlandmemories
What a debate this will be.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
MassiveDumpStonewallTied
Reasons for voting decision: This forfeit is not a meme is a meme is a meme is not a meme.
Vote Placed by tylergraham95 3 years ago
tylergraham95
MassiveDumpStonewallTied