Military Bases

Hello I'd like to thank the opponent who ever it may be for accepting this debate. I hope it is of benefit to me and the opponent as well, let's get started on some definitions and rules for the debate.

~=~= Resolution ~=~=
The United States has rights to assemble Military Bases in foreign countries.

~=~= Pro & Con ~=~=

Con - Will be accepted by me, I have the burden of proving that the United States has no rights to assemble military camps in no foreign nation. (Even with permission of the foreign country)

Pro - Will be chosen by the opponent, he/she has the burden of proving that the United States does have the right to assemble military camps in foreign nations. (With or without permission of the country)

Side note: If the opponent has any question about the position he/she has the burden of please message me with the question or concern.

~=~= Definitions ~=~=

United States - A country that occupies most of the southern half of North America as well as Alaska and the Hawaiian Islands; capital, Washington, D.C. Full name United States of America.

Rights - Morally good or justified.

Military Base - A military base is a facility directly owned and operated by and/or for the military or one of its branches that shelters military equipment and personnel, and facilitates training and operations.

Foreign - Of, from, in, or characteristic of a country or language other than one's own.

Country - A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory.

Side note: The opponent may decline these definitions and put forward his/her own.

~=~= Regulation ~=~=

1. First round will be for acceptance, the second round each opponent will put forward his/her contentions. Third round will be for rebuttal and putting forward final contentions. Fourth round will be for rebuttals only.

2. Please refrain from using language which may be of offense to the opponent, or a member of the audience.

Side note: The opponent may decline the rules and put forward his/her own. Also I will like to tell the audience if anything regarding this debate may offend you I do apologize, but take this as only a debate and each opponent is only trying to prove their point nothing more nor less.

Thank you and good luck.

I accept this debate as the pro side, I am looking forward to seeing my opponents contentions....

MusicLove forfeited this round.

they protect us and the world

MusicLove forfeited this round.

Egoowner58 forfeited this round.

MusicLove forfeited this round.

my argument has gone un refuted
Vote Placed by ApostateAbe 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: forfeit