loomynarty
saintnum5

Millennials are entitled morons

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

loomynarty

Pro

Its' obvious that millennials believe they are entitled to EVERYTHING. They think the world is their orchard and they get to have everything and get a free ride. These young people are all hurting society with their evil ways and Each and Every one of them is useless and lazy.
saintnum5

Con

I am not a millenial myself, but this argument is obviously unfounded. How is it possible that an entire generation of people can be "useless and lazy"? Even if you think that the millenial generation is more entitled that other generations, which again makes no sense, it is ignorant to classify "each and every one of them" as "evil". I can guarantee that my opponent here is falling prey to the rose-tinted glasses of nostalgia, and that every generation has its faults.
loomynarty

Pro

Oh yea? Well I belong to the baby boomers generation and we had problems, but we worked past them. Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that millennials aren't entitled? Of course you cant, which means they are! They all want a free ride. Just look at how our taxes are rising and we don't have many people in the workforce! Its all because they are off living in their parents basement.
saintnum5

Con

You keep talking about "millennials" as though they are one person cloned many times, like some kind of hive mind. Of course there are some millennials that are "entitled", but there are many more that aren't. Do you use Facebook? Its founder Mark Zuckerberg is a millennial. Do you know what 40% of the national debt is spent on? Social insurance, retirement, other forms of insurance all spent on giving the baby boomers good lives. You can attribute 40% of the national debt to the refusal of the baby boomers to have any sort of fiscal responsibility, so if you want an explanation for why taxes are rising perhaps look at yourself. Life now is significantly harder for the young adult than it was 20-30 years ago.
loomynarty

Pro

Hey! You cant use logic here! I need to blame millennials for all our problems because I was too lazy to stand up and do anything in my day! So to feel better about myself, I need to enforce the stereotype that millennials are entitled and are hurting society. And completely ignore the fact that the reason anyone may be entitled was because my generation didn't teach them otherwise. Don't you see? I MUST enforce this stereotype to offer an excuse for my own laziness!
saintnum5

Con

I don't know what to say here, because I think you've already made my argument for me. So, uh, that's all folks!
Posted by JOHNCENA1738 1 month ago
JOHNCENA1738
You can clearly see through the behavior of the new generation that they are much more "entitled" than their parents. They think that they deserve everything under the sun.