HungerGamesLover
thegreencobra

Minecraft 1.7.2: Good or Bad?

Started: 11/1/2013 Category: Games

HungerGamesLover

Pro

Minecraft 1.7.2 is listed as the update that changed the world. Many people believe so. I do. This update comes with multiple new biomes, new blocks, new settings and much much more (another removed herobrine) but some people can argue this. Some people can no longer play Minecraft because their graphics card isn't compatible. I think that Mojang was right to make a major update. People (I one of them) were starting to lose interest with the old "block by block" procedure. Now we have new things to explore and new ways to express ourselves. New blocks to build things with. This update made Minecraft more real with 3D options and more realistic options.
thegreencobra

Con

I think Minecraft is a Okay game but i don't really see the point in the game? would you like to explain
(media arts h.w.)
HungerGamesLover

Pro

Minecraft is an extremely realistic world of blocks. No circles. The new update include new trees, new biomes, better setting to control your fantasy world exactly the way you want to. The rules are simple, have fun, build, create and explore. If you want to get serious about rules, 1. NEVER dig straight down. There isn't much to explain about it. You can play with other people from all around the world, make videos for YouTube. They have survival games, parkour, adventure maps. Herobrine. There's just a never ending list of things you can do. For many people, it's real. For some it's sorta becoming a medical obsession (seriously). But that's a con. The pros are so great and numerous you can't explain it in 8000 characters. Basic point: fun, realistic worlds.
thegreencobra

Con

(Thanks for the info.) I asked some of my friends about it and they all think its a good game. But don't you think some might get a little addicted with this game. My old friend josh plays Minecraft and literally he played that game every chance he got. I think if too many people get like that not many people are going to wanna go out and do social stuff. What about that?
HungerGamesLover

Pro

I do see that. There was a kid who went and played Minecraft so much he didnt eat or sleep and ended up in the hospital. The only thing against 1.7.2 I have is that it makes the game more addictive. I guess Minecraft could be considered a "drug" because it changes the way people think and feel. I play it a lot but i still do social stuff, like call friends, go to school, play outside, go shopping etc. But it is extremely easy for the game to become an addiction. In relativity, it is like nicotine. once you start it, its almost impossible to quit. Its not like they make Chantcraft or something to help MC addicts. I know people who have devoted their lives to MC. It sickens me. It is a great game to play but they need more in their lives than just a blocky world. I guess what im getting at is that if you play MC regulate it. Dont go for hours and hours and hours. Go on with your lives. I can live without it (maybe) but some people cant and they should learn how to.
thegreencobra

Con

Well, theres nothing more i really know what to say.Your right, but i think there should be like a time limit your aloud to play in a day or somthing like that cause it could lower the amount of people that are addicted. (Sorry if this dont make sence i just didnt know what else to say.)
HungerGamesLover

Pro

I understand you. I used to have a two hour time limit on electronic devices, a 20 minute 2 call limit on phone (With my ex) and then i asked my parent if they could raise my time and they said if i did 2 chores every day each week i would get 15 minutes added so far i have 2 hours and 30 minutes. This week will be up to 2:45. im sorry to say i spend 90% of it on Minecraft. but i do get where your coming from.
thegreencobra

Con

Ugh me presonaly hate time limiting things Cause like im a huge gamer soo when im on my xbox playing call of duty or black ops right when i get home from school i remember i have homework and im like ughh XD but yeah, Thanks for talking with me! hopefuly i get a good report from my teacher about this debate :P