MartinMC
PlagueDoctor

Minecraft Factions Is The Best Minecraft Game Mode.

PlagueDoctor
Started: 8/20/2015 Category: Games

MartinMC

Pro

Minecraft Factions is better than any other game modes such as minigames, survival, skyblock etc. for many reasons in which i will explain in my second paragraph of the argument.
PlagueDoctor

Con

Minecraft Factions is not better than any other gamemodes in Minecraft. Technically, you can't even call them game modes, as they were not created by Mojang AB-instead, the proper term to use here would be "plugin game-mode" or simply "plugin", as the Factions plugin was created by an independent team of developers known as Bukkit. I gladly await your argument for Round 2.
MartinMC

Pro

sorry for the wait.

Factions 'plugin' has pvp,basebuilding,raiding.
There are endless of stuff to learn and do.
Not only is factions is one of the most played 'plugin' it is also very popular on youtube.
Example, thecampingrusher-600ksubs cedge-150k etc
PlagueDoctor

Con

The Minecraft Factions plugin game-mode, essentially, is about creating a faction, establishing a fortress, and raiding other fortresses that belong to different factions. "Endless stuff to learn and do" is an exaggeration-the game can get boring, tedious, even. You need materials to construct a fortress that won't get instantly obliterated by sixty people in enchanted diamond armor-which brings me to my next point-there's no balanced game mechanic! Basically, the only way to actually survive is to walk out many blocks in a trip that could take hours just to get past the massive wave of spawn-campers. You and your friend could be minding your own business in a house when all of a sudden a horde of many overpowered soldiers rushes into your house, steals your items, and then burns your house and immolates you in the blaze. You'd be powerless to stop it. This is an unfair game mechanic and one that discourages many from playing.

I will concede that the Factions plugin is popular on YouTube-however, these "YouTubers", as they are known throughout the Minecraft community, have an advantage-they are well-known and are likely to recieve support from other players throughout their gaming session. A random new player, on the other hand, will most likely be slaughtered as soon as he steps outside a safe zone. Camping is a real problem, and so are the other problems I've illustrated above. I await your argument.
MartinMC

Pro

MartinMC forfeited this round.
PlagueDoctor

Con

Pro has forfeited; vote Con at all costs.
Posted by PlagueDoctor 1 year ago
PlagueDoctor
Martin, could you please post your second round argument? Thanks.
Posted by IsaacBigEars 1 year ago
IsaacBigEars
I literally dont even know what to do in factions- i spawn in a map and what???
Posted by PlagueDoctor 1 year ago
PlagueDoctor
I'm going to accept this.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
This can easily be kritiked. One can argue that there are only 3 game modes, adventure, survival, and creative.
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
MartinMCPlagueDoctorTied