Debater11
trolden10

Minecraft computer edition is better then the xbox 360 edition

Debater11
Started: 5/1/2014 Category: Games

Debater11

Pro

First round is acceptance Second round is new points and rebuttal Third round is new points and rebuttal Fourth round is NO new points and only rebuttal
Good Luck!
trolden10

Con

I will except your challenge.
Debater11

Pro

Good Luck Con!
Hello my name is Emily and I am the Pro side.
First of all the computer edition has multiple servers that are very fun to play on with other people, and the servers can have anything such as Hunger Games, PVP, Hide and Seek and many, many more. The computer version also is many versions ahead. The computer edition has horses which you can ride and tame. The computer edition also has many more redstone objects such as hoppers, light sensor, heavy and light pressure plate, etc. I also has better multiplayer. You can play easily on servers, or make you're own, whereas on the Xbox 360 edition to play multiplayer you have to have and HDMI cable or Xbox Live, both of which cost money. Although the computer edition is is 10 dollars more you will actually end up spending much more on the HDMI cable and or Xbox Live. The computer edition also has many unique free skins whereas the Xbox edition's skins are limited and cost money. In the computer edition texture packs are almost anything you could imagine and again are free, and the Xbox edition's texture packs are limited and cost money. Also the worlds on minecraft computer edition are much larger and have different biomes such as Mesa, Birch Forest, Savannah, and many more. The worlds are also larger and you're able to build more things on one map. There are also different trees such as Dark Oak Wood, Acacia, Mega Spruce, and more. You can also enchant many more things and there are more enchanting books and potions. There are also more fish such as Salmon, Puffer fish, and Clown fish. Diamonds spawn more often in the computer edition. In the Xbox 360 edition it's almost impossible to find diamonds. In the computer edition you can also do mods like Shaders, Hexxit, and many, many more. It's much easier to record videos for Youtube on the computer edition. On the Xbox edition you either have to spend lots of money on special equipment, or try to do it with a normal camera which costs money, is hard to do, and has less quality.
Thank you and for these reasons I strongly urge you to please vote Pro.
trolden10

Con

trolden10 forfeited this round.
Debater11

Pro

My opponent has forfeited the second round and therefore most likely agrees with all of my points. I have no new points to add, and considering my opponent forfeited i have nothing to attack. Thank you and please vote Pro.
trolden10

Con

trolden10 forfeited this round.
Debater11

Pro

trolden10

Con

trolden10 forfeited this round.
Posted by Hydraflow 2 years ago
Hydraflow
Shots fired, shots fired!
Posted by BasicLogic 2 years ago
BasicLogic
Yeah, but it is more or less undeniable that PC is better, as it is several version ahead
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Not impossible... It's not quite a truism, as many people seem to prefer console gaming.
Posted by BasicLogic 2 years ago
BasicLogic
It's impossible to argue con
Vote Placed by Romanii 2 years ago
Romanii
Debater11trolden10Tied