Iamnotareligiousnutjob
Shocky190

Minecraft is Satanic

Iamnotareligiousnutjob has forfeited round #2.
Started: 4/22/2017 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Iamnotareligiousnutjob

Pro

A Christian Child should not play Minecraft, and a Christian Parent should not allow their child to play the Satanic game. Minecraft promotes Mormonism, by teaching a false belief that children will become gods of their own universes, that they built themselves, while in reality, only God can create a universe, and players will never become gods. Minecraft also promotes Darwinism, another false belief which is responsible for many evils, by allowing players to create new lifeforms, while only God can create new lifeforms, and Satan cannot.

Minecraft is filled with perversion, as players who are called by the devil create pornographic and violent builds that can scar a child's mind for the rest of their lives! Satan used this game, called Notch to create such an evil game, that introduces children to wicked imagery built by the devil's spawn, at such an early age, that will completely change their life, from being a Devoted Christian, to an Immoral Atheist or Satanist. The game can also make children more likely to become sex slaves, and destroy the economy.

Resist the Devil, and he shall flee from you. Resist the game, and he will no longer use it for perversion. Nobody should play this satanic video game.
Shocky190

Con

Hahahaha, kid, I applaud you for putting me one step closer to voting privileges. Well, that is, if you don't forfeit.

Since you have the BoP, it is you that must argue, not me.

Notch is the creator of Minecraft, and he has the final say of what is canon and what is not. If you can't prove to me directly that he stated it is satanic, then at best, your argument is just a theory, which of course by definition is a collection of ideas formed to make a conclusion, not a contention, let alone evidence.
Posted by Gamx 2 months ago
Gamx
About a month ago, I regrettably allowed my daughter to play minecraft. She is 26 and still breastfeeding. her boyfriend is only 19 years older than her. Anyways back to the story. At midnight on the same night she came to my room crying. Repetitively saying join GAMX's discord @ https://discord.gg... . I overreacted and called the cops. she was later arrested. Anyways long story short. if you dong join the discord. you are a bad person
Posted by Pancakesavage21 1 year ago
Pancakesavage21
Why tho, Minecraft is fine.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Boooo

You're trolling is bad, and you should feel bad.