someone123456789
AgentRocks

Minecraft is awesome

AgentRocks

someone123456789

Pro

You can only do so much with mw3 until it gets repetitive. In minecraft theirs always more to explore and create. ts all about the concept of the game. As you can notice, Minecraft Graphic is neglected, the gameplay only is what counts. It has a unique creative gameplay with infinite possibilities. Surviving is such thing that makes it brilliant. Call of Duty lacks what we call a good concept, its a linear killing game in which you move from point A to B. Tell your "crappy" friend, the Concept is why his dear CoD was fucked when it came against Battlefield 3.
One of the complaints I DO hear though is that people don"t know what to DO in Minecraft. Not that they don"t understand how it works, but that they really don"t have any ideas as to what to do like what to build and such. And, I"ll admit, when I first played it I too had that problem. I didn"t really understand the appeal at all, but I think if you just sit down with it for an afternoon and open your mind up to the fact that you can do pretty much anything in the game, you"ll enjoy it. It"s a game you can"t just spend 10 minutes in and form an entire opinion on.
AgentRocks

Con

I accept this Minecraft Debate, since you will be pro, you will think that Minecraft is Awesome. My main points will just say the graphics, and your counterpoints.
someone123456789

Pro

Minecraft is awesome once you know how to play it and get the whole point.
AgentRocks

Con

What is unique about is that Minecraft is that they have a limited amount of blocks you could create, like the competitor, Roblox. You might be skilled at redstone, but however Roblox you can create whatever you like, like wedges and scripting. In Minecraft you have plugins, however in Roblox, you still have plugins for scripting and GUI's and many more things you can create. Roblox scripting can take a faster process than making a plugin. Plus, Roblox is a free game however it gives you the "chance" of buying the game. In Minecraft, to own a server, you must have lots of ram, and the players is very little. But in Roblox, you can create game places which the server is not run by you, it is run by Roblox. That does not take a RAM space and your computer memory space so your computer won't go like "rrrrrrrr!"

Now if you want to compare the game Minecraft to Call Of Duty, simple as that, they have a better, animations than Minecraft as a blocky pixel world. They have guns and many more cool things that is better than Minecraft. It also lags a little bit less.

Sources: http://answers.yahoo.com...
http://www.roblox.com...
someone123456789

Pro

Minecraft is amazing because you can do whatever you want, whenever, wherever. It shows the true imagination of the player, unlike MW3 Where it's a linear killshot game over and over. Minecraft is a beautifully generated landscape that it more expansive, and abundant in all activities. And thanks to modifications we can even add guns, Zepplins, Airships, and different things. Minecraft will always be there, MW3 will have 2 or 3 expansions then they will sell you another game that repeats itself.
sources:http://www.minecraftforum.net...
AgentRocks

Con

However, creativity could be one thing, but how does that creativity be in use? If you were an engineer, you might want to thing of how to build a house, but does this house.

http://streetinfo.com...

Look like anything like this one?

http://imageshack.us...

Now if you seriously want me to compare the game MW3, whatever that, oh Modern Warfare 2. First of all, Modern Warfare 2 you can think of methods of shooting people and how to shoot them. You can buy guns, get many different maps to play on, like servers and you can create maps too. Same as Minecraft, but it is an animated better version of minecraft, proof here.

Alright so you think that MW3 is you shoot people over and over right? Same as to Minecraft. Mining, Building, Mining and Building, even if you play minigames or SG, or HG, everything is the same thing, you play a a few times, you might think it is fun. After you play more than 20 times, you just want to quit.

Now to add to my Roblox things, Roblox is a variety game that you can build whatever you like and you have lots of things you can do other than building, minigames, and mining. You can roleplay, play tycoons, kill people, invite your friends to you game to party or do whatever stuff, play some obey games, and many unlimited things you could possibly think of. From Jugganut to Base Wars, From Welcome to the Town of Robloxia to Sword Fight on the Heights.

Just think of all the Minecraft games, what can you possibly achieve? Pvp, survival, minigames, creative. That is it. Even Roblox, you have Personal Servers and Normal Servers. Now Personal servers is almost the same thing as minecraft, as normal servers are the games like Base Wars. So tell me something I don't know about minecraft. Spleef, Mob Arena, they are all Minigames. Skyblock? Hell what are you going to achieve in skyblock? If you are playing on a server, and the server restarts, are you going to play skyblock again? Dear lord, I wouldn't do that!

someone123456789

Pro

If you a little kid, you might don't know how to build a real house so, they can use that awesome game called, minecraft to let them build freely with there imagination.
AgentRocks

Con

Roblox is a great way to show off their creativity since there are free models for kids to help them with their building, like personal servers, they can build much faster unlike Minecraft where you gather resources to build. In creative mode on Minecraft, all you can see is pixel art, there might be good buildings, but guess what. The blocks for every thing is the same. In roblox, you can change the texture of the blocks, it has a better graphic, you don't need to collect resources, and you can build much faster like I said before. Cities could be built in a day with Roblox Personal Servers and with a very creative house, it takes about thirty minutes to an hour to build a house with Roblox Studio, especially since you have many different tools to help you with. Decoration with decals and mesh helps with the furniture. Guess what, in Minecraft, a chair and a table is made out of a stair, a fence, and a pressure plate. If you say that you could get a mod to fix that. Roblox doesn't need a mod, if you want to create things even faster in Roblox Studio, you could use a plugin, or free models. Minecraft does have free models, they only have maps. Scripting in Roblox is to Scripting in Minecraft, From Stickmasterluke to Hypixel. Look how many scripters there are in Roblox over Minecraft. If kids wanted to show off their map, they probably need a texture pack and mods. But in Roblox, you can get decals and free models for your scripts. It will take a much longer time to create something in Minecraft over something in Roblox.

someone123456789

Pro

Minecraft. Roblox is less fun, And the community is absoulety HORRIBLE. So in other words.. Roblox sucks a dick.
just go to this website: www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiuixHV5DlU
It shows every thing!
AgentRocks

Con

Your video and your counter did not show why Minecraft is awesome. Minecraft will bore you so you would be playing something else by now.

Conclusion: In Minecraft, you need an ip to get into a server, however all you need to do on Roblox is to click on a game and your finished. In Roblox you can show your creativity and free models that will help in your imagination instead of having limited amount of blocks to build with. Plus, you will build a city as that time of a house. In MW3, you can create maps unlike Minecraft you need tons of plugins and maybe a server to create Hunger Games or Survival Games. Plus, Roblox has a variety of games over Minecraft so you wouldn't quit Roblox. Minecraft only has Minigames, Creative, PVP, and Survival. Roblox you have scripts to create unthinkable amounts of games.

To Voters: DO NOT VOTE BOMB SAYING THIS: "I vote for Pro because Minecraft is better than Roblox." I'm going to hunt you down and get you banned for vote bombing. So do it! I dare you!
Posted by jarret 4 years ago
jarret
and i dont know how to delete comments
Posted by jarret 4 years ago
jarret
woah. this isn't something to get mad about. lets just drop the whole thing, ok?
Posted by AgentRocks 4 years ago
AgentRocks
Opinion? THIS A DEBATE NOT VOTE BECAUSE I LIKE IT. Now it really depends on the mod. Now either you remove it or I will resend the letter to the mod to get you banned from voting.
Posted by jarret 4 years ago
jarret
Umm agent I didn't vote bomb. I expressed my opinion. But o well. How long am I banned for anyways?
Posted by AgentRocks 4 years ago
AgentRocks
Jarret No Vote Bombing. I reported you.
Vote Placed by jarret 4 years ago
jarret
someone123456789AgentRocksTied
Reasons for voting decision: I just believe that minecraft is pretty good
Vote Placed by utahjoker 4 years ago
utahjoker
someone123456789AgentRocksTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro started to demean instead of debate.