jedieglet
druminboy918

Minecraft is better on the PC then Xbox 360

jedieglet
Started: 2/14/2014 Category: Games

jedieglet

Pro

i think that minecraft is better on PC then Xbox please argue against me
druminboy918

Con

This might be true to veteran minecraft players. But the PC version is very complicated and confusing sometimes. I think that the Xbox version is just enough, not too complicated or hard and the tutorial is easier to understand than the PC and I'm not even sure if there's a tutorial on PC. I love minecraft and play it on Xbox, PC, and PE but I like the Xbox version much more, plus it is hard to connect and play with friends on PC, if you have friends on Xbox that play the game it is much more easier to connect and play.
jedieglet

Pro

This is true and i know that because i have both of them. The PC includes Minecraft servers were you can play wityh other players in Hunger Games, Sky Block, Dwarves V Zombies, Etc" The Xbox does not include this in any of there updates. The Xbox is also not as updated as the computer. You can't pull the "but the PC cost more" they are about the same price and on the Xbox you have to pay for other stuff like skins and texture packs.
druminboy918

Con

I have to hand it to you with the servers, but not even them can be easy to connect with friends. some servers could be full or some of them are hard to get into a game if you are not a paid member ( like the nexus, it is so hard to start a hunger games without being booted). And what you don't know is that some servers have many duplicated lobbies where there are different gamemodes where you think you are joining the same game as your friend but your not. It is also hard to have just a normal game of survival with friends.
jedieglet

Pro

you are right about the hunger games me personaly i like to play D V Z and skyblock. Though those servers are usealy not full. The PC is better because there are more frequent upgrades and on the xbox they take for ever to update it. htese are my closing arguments.
druminboy918

Con

The Xbox version is behind only because the PC version came out first, also there are a few things that Xbox version cannot have because of the data and typing of words. Now you are bringing opinions into the argument, Xbox 360 version is better for a nice easy hook up with friends and a easy and non-complicated play through.
Vote Placed by Defro 3 years ago
Defro
jediegletdruminboy918Tied
Reasons for voting decision: So basically let me sum up the debate. Pro and Con kept conceding each other, followed by another point that they believe outweigh each other's points. They were pretty much equal until the last round when Con not only conceded, but try to justify his concession. Saying "The Xbox version is behind only because the PC version came out first" doesn't change the fact that Xbox is behind. Saying "also there are a few things that Xbox version cannot have because of the data and typing of words." only supports Pro's case and not Con's.