Superr1Fifty
Anna08

Minecraft is better than Terraria

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 5/23/2015 Category: Games

Superr1Fifty

Pro

At my opinion Minecraft is a better game than Terraria. Will you agree with me, or think that Terraria is better.
Anna08

Con

I believe Terraria is better than Minecraft.
Superr1Fifty

Pro

Minecraft is a 3D sandbox game, with near infinite sized world, larger than the Earth. The world's total volume according to my calculations is 921 billion and 600 million cubic meters. These elements with the in-game mechanics and physics allow various possibilities, and loads of mods allows you tu create nearly enything (even circles:-)). And if you don't like singleplayer, you can always go to play on some of the hundreds and hundreds multiplayer servers. Because Terraria is a 2D game, this already limits the options what the player can do. Beside that, you can always find a Minecraft video from YouTube to the problem you have. Also, according to Wikipedia, Minecraft has recived better rating from many critics.
Anna08

Con

Anna08 forfeited this round.
Superr1Fifty

Pro

Superr1Fifty forfeited this round.
Anna08

Con

Terraria - an action-adventure sandbox indie video game

Terraria requires that you explore, and encourages exploration by lacing its underground with treasures. Jars contain coins, arrows and bombs. Further down, chests contain rings that will regenerate your health, accessories that will let you double-jump or run faster, and increasingly more dangerous monsters with highly sought-after item drops. While walking along the surface of Terraria you'll find caves, randomly generated by the algorithms that fabricated the world. A tangle of vines blocks the light from entering, and even slashing them down with your newly-constructed wooden sword only illuminates the first few steps -- the rest is pitch black. To go further you need light, and to create light you need to kill slimes for their precious gel and craft torches -- the emphasis on maintaining vision and lit paths is another trait Terraria shares with Minecraft. Once you have created a suitable stack of torches, plumbing the incredible depths of the world for rich minerals and jars and chests filled with loot becomes a very attractive prospect. You'll also find heart stones that will increase your life total.

It's the drive to go deeper, to find better and better ore and equipment and fight tougher and tougher foes that makes Terraria a better game. There is a journey, your character grows stronger, you learn new techniques for dealing with the dangers below the earth, and just when you think you've seen everything you discover The Dungeon, or the Floating Islands, or the Underground Jungle. Then you gather up friends and you defeat massive bosses and share the rewards.
Superr1Fifty

Pro

Superr1Fifty forfeited this round.
Superr1Fifty

Pro

Superr1Fifty forfeited this round.
Anna08

Con

Anna08 forfeited this round.
Posted by Anna08 1 year ago
Anna08
We're even now, xD
Posted by Superr1Fifty 1 year ago
Superr1Fifty
I didn't know about your Minecraft vs Terraria.
Posted by RoboRage 1 year ago
RoboRage
2 things

1. Terraria is better

2. You stole this from my Minecraft vs Terraria debate!
Posted by deathstrokeisbrett 1 year ago
deathstrokeisbrett
minecraft is much better than terraria. There is no risk in the game. you die. you respawn with everything you died with. There's no fun in it
Posted by slicers9 1 year ago
slicers9
Even though they are both good games, I prefer Terraria over Minecraft for many reasons that I won't explain here.
Posted by IsaacBigEars 1 year ago
IsaacBigEars
Minecraft sucks. I never played terraria before but im gonna leave the minecraft,roblox,terraria, growtopia and pixel gun 3d world and join the M+
Posted by blackkid 1 year ago
blackkid
Terrerria is objectively better. I can't even begin to debate something so clear.