DefineRich
Brian123456

Minecraft is better than roblox

DefineRich
Started: 9/12/2014 Category: Games

DefineRich

Pro

Although many might say Roblox is free, it's really not. You need what they call "Builder's Club" to really do anything. It costs about twenty USD for a month. around what you can get Minecraft for. Minecraft, one paid for, is never renewed and is permanent. Budgetwise, Minecraft has the advantage. Minecraft's gameplay is also better, in opinion. Roblox has to be the slowest game I have ever played. On the same computer, Minecraft worked outstandingly! The Community also seems to be better. Roblox seems to be populated by seven-year-olds, while Minecraft is full of mature people.Really everything is going Minecraft's way.If you don't like something, install a mod(ification) or texture pack.
Brian123456

Con

Hello, I will be the contender for this debate, and I'd like to thank pro for creating this debate, and I'll now go straight to my claim. I believe that Roblox is in fact a better game overall, as I have played both games on the PC. However I do not play these games anymore, as I moved to LoL but in any case If I am outdated by the games' features then my bad, in any case allow me to commence my case.

Now, according to pro's reasoning for why he/she thinks that Minecraft is better than Roblox, I will rebuttal his/her reasons.

"Although many might say Roblox is free, it's really not. You need what they call "Builder's Club" to really do anything. It costs about twenty USD for a month. around what you can get Minecraft for. Minecraft, one paid for, is never renewed and is permanent"

Allow me to provide a definition of the word "free" (free: without cost or payment) Now according to this definition of free, in reality Roblox has in fact a free entry, free sign up, but if someone wanted to build more than 5 games on Roblox then they would have bought the bc, but again that is optional and not forced to play, while for Minecraft, it's not a free entry at all, it's not even a free game, and let alone Minecraft itself has currency which you can buy via online with real money.

"Minecraft's gameplay is also better, in opinion. Roblox has to be the slowest game I have ever played. On the same computer, Minecraft worked outstandingly!"

I have honestly have no words for this, but pro has absolutely NO right to make a bold statement like this without any facts or evidence, his/her statement is all opinion.

"The Community also seems to be better. Roblox seems to be populated by seven-year-olds, while Minecraft is full of mature people."

With my experience of Roblox, I know in fact that Roblox's community is weighed heavily upon the groups which are made and members within in; I will not go into details about group system on Roblox as it is very complicated, but Roblox is not always populated by 7 year olds, in fact their is a thing called war groups where Robloxian create groups and recruit members to fight for their war group and go to war with other war groups, and this is what makes the community unbelievable as there are many things that brings everyone together, but I can assure all of you that 90% of war group members are 14+ as I used to be in one, and members go up to as much as 30k members. Plus if Roblox were full of 7 year olds, then why do 60% of Robloxians use Skype or Teamspeak 3.

"Really everything is going Minecraft's way.If you don't like something, install a mod(ification) or texture pack."

Really the basis of your argument is mainly involving your opinion (which is fine) but there are no facts to back them up.
DefineRich

Pro

Minecraft: Unlimited Possibilities

Not only can you include free texture packs (created by the people for the people) but various Modding packs ( Techninc, Tekkit, Feed The Beast, Hexxit etc.) but also an unlimited amount of servers. With regular updates and inclusions in the Minecraft world, Minecraft itself is an overall great game.

Minecraft is better :

Here's why I believe why minecraft is better: minecraft has mods that even roblox doesn't have in its personal game, secondly there is a reason why they added days so you can have a day and night like in real life (survive the outdoors 'go figure') lastly, BEST SERVERS EVER

Minecraft is better!

Minecraft is better because you only have to pay $25 for it. Robox you have to pay $300 for OBC which is stupid. And a item is 400 robux which NBCers can't even get robux. When you trade 20 tix you get 1 robux. And roblox only cares about money. They don't care about NBC or BCers. They should just get rid of the game.
Mine craft is better here are the reasons

I am the creator of this question and I will give you facts and reasons why roblox sucks like crap
roblox:
1. Roblox is a game that is not made for kids most the time once in a while you see a game that kids younger then 18 should not be looking like this game 'da clubz' was a perverted game about have sexual intercourse
2. Roblox moderates don't care. When someone bothers you or online dates and go to report menu it says chat logs will see what happens which is a total lie and sometimes they wont even ban you sometimes. And the time you try to ban someone they get banned for 2-4 days that's it.
3. Roblox has complete noobs ,hackers, exploiter and online daters, plus spammers here is info on all
:Online daters are boys and girls looking for companions online and do not know who they are dating. Most online daters are found in hangouts and City games.
:Spammers are people who constantly do things over and over which can happen almost every where
:Hackers and exploiter are people who just have a bad life and want to ruin it by changing game settings and ruin places. Most group recruiting plaza are being threatened by hackers
:Noobs are new people or a dumb person who thinks they rule everything and think they can follow they're own rules. Not all noobs are bad
4. The military groups on the site are very bossy and rude a try to think they are military leaders when they are really not.
5. Roblox could cause cyber bullying.
Brian123456

Con

Brian123456 forfeited this round.
DefineRich

Pro

I guess con has given up.
Brian123456

Con

Brian123456 forfeited this round.
Posted by Lel-Derp 2 years ago
Lel-Derp
Minecraft PC is way better than Roblox in my opinion.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
DefineRichBrian123456Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff