DeSeandoesDebate
pierre124

Minecraft is better that roblox

pierre124
Started: 10/7/2014 Category: Games

DeSeandoesDebate

Pro

Minecraft there are custom textures to make each pixel of said "cubes" customizable. Just like roblox but better because there is a limit on profound texture in the game.

Multiplayer servers are very easy to set up as a frequent minecraft player i know. It is literally in a click of a button to white-list a server for on certain people to be on it.

Since minecraft is a way better game for obvious reasons isn't it worth hirty dollars? I would pay even more money for the great performance of the game. GG
pierre124

Con

1. So you would make profound textures in Minecraft? Weird, I don't see any at all in planet minecraft or any other sites. Why would you even make one? It would just be confusing and you wouldn't know what is where. No one uses profound textures, and Minecraft only uses 8-bit textures, while Roblox gives you a choice of both HD, and textures that you can upload yourself. So, I think that Roblox has better textures, don't you?

2. I used to be a frequent minecraft player, and I tried many times to set up a server, however I couldn't find out how. I used hamachi, I tried port forwarding, and other methods. None of them worked. It's very hard to set up a server, those were my arguments from before, however what does this have to do with white-listing one? Obviously it's easy if you already have one, but that's the problem.

3. I see no obvious reasons why Minecraft is better, Isn't that why we are debating? Roblox has even better performance, such as HD textures, customizable blocks, and many others. Minecraft also costs 30 dollars. Unlike that, Roblox is free. You don't need to pay for anything, only if you want to. The benefits of the in-game membership are not needed to have a good playing style. Minecraft is almost 30 dollars, and you can try a demo for 100 minutes.

4. You can earn money off Roblox
Using DevEx, you can cash out ingame Robux for real life money. You can exchange for a maximum of $20,000. This is really good for any aspiring builder, as they can show off their creativity to the world, and get money in return. Minecraft, however, does not allow you to do this as it counts as "selling part of their game," and it violates their terms of service. You can turn Roblox into a fun job that rewards you for your creativity.

Your arguments have lots of holes in them, two poorly constructed arguments does not make your point proven.
DeSeandoesDebate

Pro

DeSeandoesDebate forfeited this round.
pierre124

Con

Forfeited...
DeSeandoesDebate

Pro

DeSeandoesDebate forfeited this round.
pierre124

Con

Well, it appears Pro has forfeited this debate by not submitting his arguments twice. Vote Con.
Posted by puppies954 2 years ago
puppies954
MInecraft is better pierre124 texture packs make your items cooler in minecraft. And i do agree with you it is very hard to make a server i have tried to do it. But i have played roblox and i didnt like it from the start.
In minecraft you can play different minigames and i know that you can do that in roblox but minecraft the minigames are much more organized and in roblox you need to buy like something to get most stuff which is very annoying but in minecraft it is just a 1 time pay unless you want to donate to a server thats a whole different thing.
Posted by DefineRich 2 years ago
DefineRich
I agree with con even though I think Minecraft is better than Roblox. Right now in my mind I think playing Roblox is better. Pro needs to state more facts and try to not move on to a new topic that quick!
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
DeSeandoesDebatepierre124Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture