Minecraft is not the most superior game on the internet.
Debate Rounds (3)
1. There are many sand box games in higher value than minecraft. Example: Gary's Mod It is a sandbox game that is 3d with more monsters and objectives. This is a game superior to mine craft.
2. Minecraft has no overall objective. Most games have an objective unlike Minecraft which is just to build something. Your ultimate goal is to build the best thing you can. Then there are games that actually have an beginning and conclusion.
It is because of these reason and many more that I strongly ask for con ballots.
1. Players: There are over 15 million players, making it superior due to it's huge fan base. 
2. Customizable: Minecraft has thousands of mods, adding to it's potential to be better. 
3. Ease of use: Minecraft is easy to use, and can be modded easily. It can be played without internet, which can hurt many internet games. Skins are also customizable.
4: Rating: Minecraft is a E rated game. This makes it superior for young children. 
5: This game is available on apple, computer, &Xbox.
It is for these reasons and more that I ask for a con Ballot in this debate.
1. Minecraft doesnt have an extremely large fan base. This is untrue compared to other online games. example: Rune-scape which has over 20 million players but it is not as popular.
2. There are other games, like Gary's MOD, that has millions of mods done to it each year. This makes it less superior to GM.
3. Minecraft is not easy to use. There are many buttons that may confuse players and make problems.
4. E Rating makes no sense in this debate. Mine-craft is used mostly be teens so an e-rating game is not as fun as a t-rated game.
5. It is not available on some computers without proper running software or downloads. Therefore not for all computers.
I also would like to point out that that you did not use all of your characters therefore not as much reasonable data that i used.
It is for these reasons and many more that I ask for con ballots in todays debate.
1. Fan base=Fan fiction
In my first point, I said that minecaft has over 15 million players. To be exact:
42,870,855 registered users, of which 7,602,835 (17.73%) have bought the game. This easily counters his runescape argument and proves he did not visit my sources. 
2. More mods in Garry's mod.
The opponent doesn't realize the potential for minecraft modding. Game rules can be drastically altered, unlike just creating skins and weapons in Garry's mod.
3. My opponent says there are too many buttons, but there are only 4 on the menu screen. 
4. E-rating doesn't matter: His definition: Superior- something which is higher in structure than any of its kind. That means the rating of this game are above all others, thus important.
5. This is an online game. Downloading the content is required to play the full game. My opponent has yet to post sources of these "computers" Character argument makes no sense to me.
1. The opponent in the says over 15 million and then goes down to just 7 that have bought it. If my opponent wants to admit to a crime that he has illegally obtained the game, then be my guest.
2. There is potential yes but there is even more potential for other games.
3. I was talking about keyboard buttons and xbox combination buttons, not the screen shot, get it right, con. If you think about it everything can get quite confusing.
4. E-Rating may make it popular with 3-5 yr. olds but not with older more sophisticated people like the judges.
5. Last, there are games you can play in your browser that requires no download at all.
Now for my final focus. Minecraft is a immature game with no real objective. It has a small fan base and is not worth playing. There a confusing combination of buttons and switches that cause headaches to its players. This game is not superior and this is why you should vote, not con, but pro in todays debate on minecraft superiority.
1. Minecraft classic is free. It can be obtained legally for free. 
2. No other games had been presented. Don't try to strawman me.
3. You never specified nor gave sources. Invalid. As well, the problem would be keyboards and controllers, not the game.
4. Strawmanning again. Older people also play minecraft. 
5. No other games had been presented. No evidence for your claims. Invalid.
My Final point:
Minecraft is a creative game that can be played with an objective: to kill the Enderdragon. Minecraft has almost 50 million players, approx 1/6 of the pop of the U.S There is no proof of these "headaches"
By strawmanning the points and unsourced arguments, my opponent hopes to win. It is because of this and my arguments that I strongly urge a con vote.
P.S I still have 7 characters remaining. So what?
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.