DrClutchMcSwagDaddy
Name1

Minecraft makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 4 days ago Status: Voting Period

DrClutchMcSwagDaddy

Pro

Minecraft is not really a video game. It is amazingly much worse than that. It is as if Satan, Second Lifeand The Sims all had a huge sex orgy and Minecraft was the bastard child that came out of it. They even have a specific variant called "Lava Survival" in which children falsely learn it is possible to escape from Hell!

The horror that is Minecraft:

Defying God by promoting genetic manipulation!
First of all Minecraft shows us what the world will look like once the evolutionists finally get what they want and start genetically manipulating everything and everyone. This is not outdated software! This is hypermodern brand new software which is specifically designed to look like this! To mock God and His amazing creations everything has been made to look like idiotic cubes. Notice the tree and the pig are both completely made out of cubes! This is what will happen if we allow defying God's creation with genetic manipulation to go on! Minecraft is already manipulating our innocent children into thinking that all this is normal!

How this is defying God? Genetic engineering will take on a role beyond what God has given to us as His creation. The Bible states that all things were created by God and for Him (Colossians 1:16). As individuals we are made in God"s image and therefore should be subject to His plan (Genesis 1:26,27; Matthew 22:20,21). God designed all living things after certain "kinds" (Genesis 1:11-25). Too much manipulation of the genetics (altering species) could be delving into issues reserved for the Designer.

Turning children into sex slaves, or "griefing" as they call it.
There is not a single controlled Minecraft environment. Every pedophile can start his own Minecraft server and start luring in hundreds of innocent children. He can first let them build for hours and hours and then threaten to destroy their work unless they do his bidding. The Minecraft term for using children as sex slaves is "griefing". There is no protection whatsoever against pornography inside Minecraft and there is no control over what the inside chat function is used for. Minecraft is web browser based, so every child who can surf the web, can get lured in by an online pedophile. Since every pedophile can start his own Minecraft server, pedophiles can also track down your children using their IP address!

Joel 3:1 "For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink."
Name1

Con

I am not even going to debate this.
DrClutchMcSwagDaddy

Pro

True Christians believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN.

Hopefully next time I am able to find an adequate opponent to such a serious topic. Thank you for your time
Name1

Con

Ok. Bye!!

I am going to take the chance to advertise.

If your interested in AOW Debates, I have one!
Here is the link:
http://www.debate.org...
Posted by DrClutchMcSwagDaddy 4 days ago
DrClutchMcSwagDaddy
Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879
Posted by Jonbonbon 4 days ago
Jonbonbon
Lol
Posted by iLikeLittleBoys 4 days ago
iLikeLittleBoys
I think that Dr Clutch is really onto something here I have never liked how our kids are being manipulated
Posted by Jonbonbon 4 days ago
Jonbonbon
Although even though you're claiming not to troll, I'm just gonna go say you're trolling because of your user name.
Posted by Jonbonbon 4 days ago
Jonbonbon
Wait, so are you a Branch Davidian or what? Because if you're not trolling, you're using a severely misinformed interpretation of the Bible to justify a weird hate against a video game intended to allow creative freedom.
Posted by ptosis 4 days ago
ptosis
DrClutchMcSwagDaddy: Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?" It just says you a Baptist on your profile.
Posted by ptosis 4 days ago
ptosis
What a terrible thing to think. I can't debate this because I'm not into minecraft but I do know it is a great teaching tool to learn logic and programming. Not going to argue with a person who believes in a physical Hell / Heaven. It would be circular preztal logic coming from the other side.
DrClutchMcSwagDaddy
You are misinformed
Posted by Iacov 4 days ago
Iacov
I appreciate a good troll debate that actually put some thought into the joke just make sure what you are saying isn't blatantly wrong such as your claim that mine craft chat has no censor because it does.