EpicDucklin
Pastafarian99

Minecraft or Terraria

Started: 9/17/2014 Category: Games

EpicDucklin

Pro

Hi me and my pal had argument on witch game is better minecraft or terraria can you help me prove witch game is the best I'm for minecraft this will settle our argument thanks for voting
Pastafarian99

Con

Now I do love minecraft for its mining and crafting features, but terraria, altogether is a much better game, it has sweet 2d graphics, cool merchant housing (villagers for minecraft), ton of awesome tools, that you don't need mods to download (I haven't ever found a need to find a mod for terraria anyways), and a huge world with multiple levels of lands, such as the underworld (which requires no Nether Portal), corruption, etc. and it also just is so much fun to play around with and explore, especially with friends. Also it crashes a lot less, but it doesn't have great servers such as the survival games.

By they way I'd just say agree they both are awesome but are made for different audiences, but are very similar in gameplay, graphics, tools, crafting, etc.
EpicDucklin

Pro

EpicDucklin forfeited this round.
Pastafarian99

Con

Pastafarian99 forfeited this round.
EpicDucklin

Pro

EpicDucklin forfeited this round.
Pastafarian99

Con

Pastafarian99 forfeited this round.
Posted by Lel-Derp 2 years ago
Lel-Derp
I think that if your into 3D and actually having a nice view and less complicated graphics and gravity and all that, I'd go for Minecraft PC
Posted by Shiro 2 years ago
Shiro
I personally think Terraria is not as good as Minecraft because of the fact Minecraft is a first person game, giving more thrill to the game when something appears instead of being able to see what lies ahead. There are less players in Terraria than Minecraft, which says something about how good Minecraft is. The ability to install mods lets you do much more even if you don't need them in Terraria.
You mention that there is a huge world in Terraria, however, this applies to Minecraft as well, rendering your point unfit. Having a nether portal to go to the nether world makes being able to go to another world more exciting and worthy. Although terraria doesn't crash as much, it is a 2d game. What did ya expect?