IsaacBigEars
Topher1989

Minecraft sucks 4

Started: 6/25/2015 Category: Games

IsaacBigEars

Pro

I will be arguing on why minecraft suck. First round is acceptance
Topher1989

Con

Minecraft cannot suck anything because it is a video game. Your mouth can suck. Now that I've stripped away your argument with a possible misunderstanding of your semantics, I will dignify the slang meaning of suck. Minecraft is a game. There are many ways in which you may consider said game sucky. So for clarification, you need to provide further analysis as to why this game may suck, such as, this game sucks because the graphics are weak compared to Skyrim or Dying light. If we were to use this measurement to determine why Minecraft may suck, I would agree. However, I would say that Minecraft does not suck based on overall reception of the game.

Furthermore, Minecraft can suck based on your subject experience. It is your opinion that this game sucks. My opinion is that it doesn't suck. I don't know if this is even worth a debate. I like Mexican food. You don't. Okay. lets move on with life.
IsaacBigEars

Pro

As you might know you failed to follow the first round of acceptance. I can understand that because you just joined but a round of acceptance is to say that you accept the challenge but not debate anything about it yet. Since you failed it, you must say "i will not debate in this round, as stated" in the last round to make up for it.
But anyway i will start my introduction:
So minecraft sucks bacause:
Laggy
Bad graphics
Lame combat
Wrong kind of music during the wrong time(minor)
Glitchy
Unfinshed product as there are TOO many bug fixes which seemed like they planned it from the start to keep it fresh.
Addictive
Minecraft merchandise and handbooks are also expensive scams.
I will save my words and will debate more later.
I said suck as the way the game is BAD. So sorry for the misunderstanding.
And i like mexacian food.okay, lets move on with life.
Topher1989

Con

Topher1989 forfeited this round.
IsaacBigEars

Pro

My opponent has forfeited this, hence i cannot do this.
Topher1989

Con

Topher1989 forfeited this round.
Topher1989

Con

Topher1989 forfeited this round.
Topher1989

Con

Topher1989 forfeited this round.
Posted by raskuseal 1 year ago
raskuseal
Since you hate Minecraft, I'm also assuming that you hate Legos as well because minecraft is basically a video game version of Legos!