Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should china be bombed?

vgggggggggg
313233qwe123

What do you think...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Be it resolved that, Animals should be used for testing.

THEDEBATOR333
AuthoritySystem

Good day, The resolution before us today is Be it resolved that animals should be used for testing. As the only speaker on our team I strongly disagree, Here are a few reasons why. 1. Animals can hurt and feel just as we can how would you like to be covered in chemichales and used for horrible expirements. 2. Animals are a valuable part of our environment and wthout them we will surely decline in environmental help. 3. We are doing it for our own luxury We are tourturing many animals for...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Toasters are superior to Toaster Ovens

AlphaFSPG107
Overlord_Crag

Toasters are clearly superior to toaster ovens. I mean first of all they are mobile machines of morning madness! You can bring a toaster in your car in your workplace on a plane, or even in the bathtub (not recommended)! You can toast any breaded product such as the American classics like Eggo waffles, pop tarts, cinnamon toast, etc. just about anywhere. Try putting a waffle in a toaster oven. It will be a hot mess and it will be a very unsatisfactory waffle. A pop tart in an oven? FORGET ABOUT...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Choose the Topic debate!!!

fire_wings
ali2223

This will be a short topic, with 3 rounds and 6000 characters for each. My opponent needs to give 5 topics, not so serious, and I will choose one in round 2, and make my arguments. Then my opponent makes his arguments, then I make my rebuttals and conclusion, and my opponent makes his rebuttal and conclusion, not defense. ...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Debate.Org User Information Bulletin (Official)

bsh1

Aloha!This debate, formerly known as the "Debate.Org Presidential Bulletin," is part of an effort I am making to reach out to more areas of the site and to update more users about site programs. I recognize many members may not frequently visit the forums, and so I conceived of this debate as an alternate way to disseminate information out into the larger DDO community. I will post information about several programs that users can avail themselves of in this debate,...

Challenge Period
111 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Pros and cons of owning a pet

neonblue-Slime
DrRisen

what do you think should we or should why not own pets. Why?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Percy Jackson series is better than the Kane chronicles

Dr.Maniac
NDECD1441

1st round are arguments, second round is argument, third round rebuttal, may the best debater win!!...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Rap Battle!

madness
Spiritpaw

Round 1 acceptance only. Round 2 and 3 RAP! Dis me/rap about how great you are. Whatever you want. Whatever you think will make a good rap. The only thing voters need to vote on, is rap quality. Which will be "most convincing argument." Spelling/grammar doesn't matter, neither do sources. Let's take a break from serious debates and have some fun....

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

LGBTQ+: Is this community okay?

Fluffikins
Plato85

Yes, it is. No one should be able to tell others if they can love another person, or feel like another. Don't give me any of the bull 'the Bible says..'because I'm not gonna take it. Okay, fine, you find it disgusting. Then it's not me having a disiase, it's you....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should Debate.org require three debates just to comment and vote?

DrKaboom44
Barennora

Surely not! I understand that its to make sure they have accounts that are active, but coming up with debates that I have a good enough opinion on is hard. My first debate I just wanted to see what people would say. I want to be able to vote without cluttering Debate.org with debates like these....

10 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago