Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rematch: Pikachu vs Jibanyan

Strategery
PowerPikachu21

1st debate: http://www.debate.org/debates/Pikachu-vs-Jibanyan/1/ New rules: 1) Evolution or Fusion of any character is forbidden. Meaning Pikachu is unable to become Raichu (even though it will never happen anyways), nor can Jibanyan fuse with any Yo-kai to become Baddinyan or Thornyan. 2) Neither character can recieve backup. It will be only Pikachu and Jibanyan fighting. However, Ash and Nate can instruct their partner, but Ash and Nate aren't allowed to actually enter the battle. Als...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

The Earth is Flat

farmerjump1
NoYouTried

The Earth is flat. We have no proof that Earth is round. If it was round wouldn't everyone fall off of the earth and be floating around in space? The only proof I have ever seen is so-called "pictures from space", but that's impossible because humans can't breath in space. When you look outside you don't see the world curving downwards, you see flat. Take out a map, is it round? No. How can you make a map of the world if its round? Everyone has been lied to, and most of the people are...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is India a soft nation?

Sahilsharma
FllippR

I think no india is not soft country and I can prove it with help of surgical strike...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

is plastic cutlery better than reusable metal cutlary? I'm for metal.

ilikegiraffes
john_cena420

I think that metal cutlery (e.g. spoons, forks) are better for the environment, as they are reusable and largely recyclable. also a metal spoon is much less breakable than a plastic spoon, so would not need to be replaced as often. plastic cutlery may be useful for parties and events however I believe that they are much worse for the environment....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is everything I say correct?

Beyacth
Capitalistslave

Yes everything i say is correct. Now because everything i say is correct, and i say everything i say is correct, everything i say is correct. Also if you try declaring your self correct all the time, its wrong. If you disagree with me its wrong. Why? Because i said so. Now because everything i say is correct, and i say everything i say is correct, everything i say is correct. Now when i say its wrong when you disagree with me, or to prove your self correct all the time, its wrong when you...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Should we should we work together as a world instead of countries?

Ranting_All_Day
Gregg_Hyde

Yes, of course we need to work together. If not we could destroy the world and everyone in it with nuclear warfare...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

How To Rule The Universe Debate

Timothex7
duiven

Universal StructureUnderstanding, acceptence and empowermentTimothex Apollyon and Jennifer Lawrence will issue a speach to the citizens of the kingdom covering the topics hi...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

halloween vs christmas

swagger1423
LionSeb

I think Christmas is better cause you get presents and you get to hang out with your friends also you don't get cavities...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Is it Acceptable to have a Waifu (A love interest in an animated character)

Mangaka
Gregg_Hyde

The term Waifu has came up time and time again throughout my life. I find the idea ok and encourage people to have a waifu. People should be able to express their love no matter how they choose. Wether they are "3D" or "2D". Yet the Waifu is able to be "3D" via body pillows and figures, among other forms of merchandise. So where do you stand? Are you for the love of "fictional" animated characters or not....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

children these days are spoiled brats

Cloud_heartbreaker
sboss18

I believe that children these days are spoiled brats. Look around. Nearly every child whose age ranges from 6 to 18 has some form of electronic device in their hands. I'm sure most of them didn't have to raise of finger to get these devices. They merely asked their parents for one and got it, some sooner than other but they got it. Children of the past could not even fathom having such devices in their possession until they were self-sufficient and living on their own yet today 2nd graders have...

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago