Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

pedophilia (sex)

minho007
M.Mason

Sex is a natural and universal way of life and nobody has the right to control someones elses life. We have the right to freedom of choice. So if a person chooses to have sex, nobody (including the government) has the right to control their life choice or actions....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Is "The Brotherhood" is good for DDO

What50
BoggleBros37

This is a debate in which the DDO group "The Brotherhood" is in general good for DDO. 1st. Round is acceptance 2- 3 rounds are debating rounds...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

DebateIsland.com huge new update va Debate.org?

TrumpSupporter
Adebatewellwon

DebateIsland.com released another new update that includes user page customization, redesigned Debting, new Debates and Communtiies views, redesigned profile, new closed Debate functionality and Debate status. DebateIsland is troll free and you can block trolls. DebateIsland is actively developed and has other updates coming out soon with amazing functionality! After all, it is actively developed unlike DDO. That's why I switched there. The DebateIsland community is very civil and the fou...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Masterful and What50 are the same person

masterdrave
Masterful

I think the title of the debate speaks for itself. Good luck to Masterful/What50, you'll need it cunt....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

pedophilia

minho007
rextr05

Sex is a natual way of life and nobody has the right to control someones elses life. We have the right to freedom of choice. So if a person chooses to have sex, noboy has the right to control their life choice or actions....

Voting Period
31 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

DebateIsland.com New functionality vs DDO?

TrumpSupporter
warren42

DebateIsland.com has released a new update with the new "Persuade Me" debate format in addition to their casual debate format. They also added "Communities", "Mute", and more functionalities. DebateIsland is troll free and you can block trolls. DebateIsland is actively developed and has other updates coming out soon with amazing functionality! After all, it is actively developed unlike DDO. That's why I switched there. They also released obtuse funcrionalites with their latest release and have...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is animal hunting video games better than hunting animals in real life?

Razor8517
BMyers

share your opinions...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle Caker man vs masterful quality>quantity.

Masterful
cakerman

Caker called me out in one of his raps so I want to have a 3 round rap battle. Give me your best rap Caker....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Urban Living vs. Suburban Living

AppleAddict439
Caden335

Let me start off this off by saying that I am thankful for the challenger to have accepted this debate. Now, all accordance behind us, i will attempt to make my position. My first argument of why Urban living is better than Suburban Living is that the Suburbs (American Suburbs) have been designed in such a way that it removes a few of the basic human community principles: 1. Walking from one place to another on two legs. The majority of the time, you need a car to get around the suburbs. Y...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

One high quality rap battle

Masterful
NDECD1441

MASTERFUL VS NDECD! One rap to rule them all....

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago