Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

friends

Kylie.Cunningham
Swindenland

friends can make you happy and make you feel good about yourself...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Open Discourse

RR-MKIV

Open Discourse: I am looking to begin a formally formatted debate with the intent of allowing the opponent to chose a subject. [Note] This debate should be impossible to accept. If you somehow manage to do so, you automatically forfeit. In saying this, please apply in the comments with your subject matter and position. Rules: [1] No trolling [2] No profanity [3] No ad hominem [5] Equitable conduct Structure: [1] Subject matter, stance, and acceptance [2] Opening arguments [3] Reb...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Rap Battle

Emilrose
Shocky190

HEY! After some consideration (like 2 seconds), I've decided to do a rap battle; having not 'rap battled' before I'm a complete newbie to it but I thought I'd give it a try.No particular rules apply besides no forfeits, and I'd rather battle with a member who's done them before and is competitive. Comment if interested. First round is acceptance btw ;) &nbs...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Teletubbies is a better kids show than Clifford.

DrChicken24
Stitchytiger

This round is for me to introduce me to my opponent. DO NOT DEBATE ON THIS ROUND....

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Abortion is Murder

NoahIsRight
melanielust

I will be arguing that abortion is murder. First round arguments, Second round rebuttals and Third round final words. According to online abortion statistics, over 14 million fetuses have been aborted. For comparison, Hitler only killed a rounded 6 million. If abortion is murder, this makes abortion clinics more evil than Adolf Hitler. "But the difference is the jews didn't WANT to be killed. All the women who had abortions chose to have an abortion." To that I say, and what about the fetu...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

prison not working

jonnyboy39
LePult

I think our prison system (England) does not work.There is no attempt to install discipline and good morals into people. They get three decent meals a day,tv in the cell and even a kettle,this is not punishment with a goal,it is stroking and pandering an already faltering generation. We cry where are the fathers,our youths are crying out for discipline.we spare the rod at our nations destruction. Our prisons are a far cry from the correction facilities it should be may God help us....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

united airlines should get shut down

kayleighx
Y-Man

1 reason why united airlines should get shutdown because they reportedly overbooked by 4 people and randomly choose people to get off ,the first pair were an old couple, second was an woman going by herself and lastly was an doctor. The doctor refused to get off beaause he had work and surgerys to save lives so they made him get off by dragging him by his legs like an animal no human nor animal should be treated like this. He had blood rushing down his face, after watching that video I cried on...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Pokemon Causing Animal Abuse

Nomekop123
MaxTheCool456

Pokemon aren't being abused. They are capable to run away from abusive trainer. According to https://the-artifice.com/pokemon-and-the-animals-in-captivity-debate-2/, if a abusive trainer is spotted that trainer will get reported and will lose his "trainer permission" therefore being unable to catch Pokemon. Team Rocket leader Giovanni after being beaten actually realizes that Pokemon aren"t tools but living things. After looking at this article I have found that the Pokemon association makes la...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Men Have It Worse Than Women In Modern America.

Lilithian_Panel
blamonkey

I would like to start this by saying that I believe that all people should have equality and that female rights also still serves a purpose, however I believe that the public pursuant to the idea that men have always and therefore will always have it better than women has become unable to properly recognize problems surrounding men. I believe the single greatest proof that it is worse for men than women is the following statistic from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: "Men die...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Was the the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki justified in World War 2 by the US?

Frost_Fire
sboss18

First Round is purely for Acceptance Purposes only. Every other round is deemed as free-for-all....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago