Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Are furries good?

FurryK

Yes, I think furries are ok. People have made many misconceptions over the years and the CSI episode did not help at all....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Debate.Org User Information Bulletin (Official)

bsh1

Aloha!This debate, which is specially sanctioned by site moderation, is designed to inform users about various site resources that are available to them. Along with various guides, tools, and other helpful resources, updates about debate tournaments, community activities, and site initiatives will be posted here. Check the "Site and Community Activities" section of this bulletin for the latest in what's going on in the community.<...

Challenge Period
132 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

The Undisputed Ultimate Debate Of All Grand Debates

WOLF.J
AlphaFSPG107

This here promises to be the greatest Debate Of All Time._. Rules There wont be any rules!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Shirt under Sweartshirt

mvrk02
Happy.Hafi

Why shouldnt we wear a shirt under a sweatshirt...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Can I win This Debate

DJVillain
Themadman

This debate is over whether I, the guy arguing Pro, can win this Debate. In order to 'win' this debate I must end with a score higher than my opponent's - in the event of a 'tie' I will still lose, therefore it is up to me to prove that I can win this debate (so the burden of proof is on me). First Round is for acceptance only. The fifth and Final Round is for closing arguments, and so introducing new reasons why I cannot win the debate (which I would be unable to reply to) are not allo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

blind people

weldfasteatass
GreeneMachine

if blind people cant see, can they have dreams?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Living in a Town is Better Than in a City

FireyPotatoBalls
GreeneMachine

Hello! FireyPotatoBalls...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Everyone is Born Good?

JCAdebate
ethicalinvestor

Everyone is born good because no one is born with hate in their heart. There is no baby on this planet that is bad from the beginning. All babies come from heaven and therefore can only express love until they are old enough to be tainted by society. Even children are very forgiving and do not hold animosity in their hearts toward people that treat them bad. For Example : I've met some abused children who loves their parents with all their heart. Even being abused they pray for their parents....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

is water wet?

ShockWave123456789
seanlconway

I don't think water is wet because wet is a human description of water. the molecules slide around, moving to completely cover to object being submerged. it then clings to the object and then it is described as being wet, the human feeling description for water. The memes need to stop. please. let's end the age of is water wet memes....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

YES is better than NO

asdasdasdparry
KappaPride

Why would you say no to anything at all. YES is obviously better than no. u r high is you think that no is better than yes....

3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago