Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Food and Drink

Sonofcharl

Did Mary get taken by surprise whilst bending down to pick mushrooms? Joe liked to toss into the pot, mushrooms and other ingredients. Does that mean that he was a tosspot? Chicken or Lamb, herbs and spices, tasty tasty, not to spicy, In the kitchen in the stable, careful you don't set fire to the hay. Virgin, extra virgin, Olive likes an oiling and so did Mary, rub a dub dub. In a cream sauce too with pasta, carbonara delight, cream delight, cream pie yum yum, stable door back door, come in the...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Cats are the best pets!

101BlackCat
herman402

Cats are better than dogs. They remove and eat pests, are much more funny but mysterious at the same time, and keep themselves clean. Plus, they come potty trained and they don't chew on anything. AND THEY WERE ONCE WORSHIPED AS GODS! THAT BEATS DOGS!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Let's just talk but like, agressively

TheJer
32doni32nido32

Yo its gonna happen...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Am I the best?

Pikapoleon
TheJer

Well, duh. Isn't it obvious?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Animals getting put down for "Aggressive Behavior"

Dabete
BertrandsTeapot

I am against putting animals down for "Aggressive Behavior" but I'd like to see other peoples views on it, too. First round can be accepting the challenge, if you'd like. Good luck...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

I don't even know, I just want to argue for something

The_Dank_Gamer
asta

just don't make the debate anything that has to do with god, I don't want to be for anything like that...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should Animal Testing be normal ?

RoodrowRileson
psk

Animal Testing refers to the method of testing a product on an animal. This is done often by medical, cosmetic and educational institutions at the cost of millions of helpless animals. It causes the deaths of many animals. Moreover, the trials are useless many times. The deaths go to waste. Animal testing is not cheap. It is extremely expensive. It ill-treats the animals and performs unnecessary tests. It is not the main reason for any medical breakthrough. Cosmetic testing on animals results in...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

dude, stop being racist

The_Dank_Gamer
icebeartheawesome

title...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Earth Flat?

RevelationEm
themasterdebater_101

I do not think that Earth is flat but I would like to see if anyone on here disagrees with me. If you do, I wish you luck in this debate! Thank you....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should Autism be cured?

Jhhillman
Thoht

There are many reasons not to cure Autism. First is the agency of Autistic people. The vast majority of Autistics (including me) are vehemently opposed to a cure for Autism. Our opinions about our own minds should be respected. Secondly, Autistics have made many valuable contributions to society. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, and many others have all been autistic. Autism makes things like advanced math and engineering much easier. Autistics should be a...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago