Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

56uytyj

udaykumar_78
RMTheSupreme

estrgsrtyhgjy...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

The amount of mental health in film and TV at an unhealthy level

ChickenNosedHen
questioneverything2001

The amount of Mental health shown in film is not yet at an unhealthy or dangerous level. There are one or two examples where yes things go overboard, Particularly 13 Reasons Why. But one or two shows should not speak for an entire issue, That would simply be blowing things out of proportion. There are guidelines made by the world health organisation and IASP (International Association for Suicide prevention) that are more often than not met and furthering the guidelines there is usually national...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Pick a Topic.

Hadii
mosc

It's been awhile since I was last on this site, And I thought it would be a cool idea where someone could pick any topic/issue (even if I don't agree with it), And I will try to debate to the best of my ability. This can be anything, History, Politics, Culture, Etc. Good luck! :)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Mowing the lawn and weed wacking the places that can't be mowed are different chores.

KRod24
Polaris_SSBM

I believe Jim is right. Here is the scenario: Bob's job is to mow the lawn with a riding lawn mower. Jim's job is to weedwack the grass on the lawn that Bob can't get to. Jim also has to put away the clean dishes. Jim claims that Bob should have to weedwack as well as mow the lawn because that's part of his chore: cutting the grass on the lawn. Bob claims that mowing the lawn and weedwacking are different. Bob also claims that him having to mow the lawn and weedwack is the same...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Do hybrid cars actually save the environment?

Percivil
TRUMPMAGADONALD

Argument one: Today, A few car brands such as toyota has started making hybrid cars. These cars run on electricity to power them. This design supposedly saves the environment, But does it? These cars as I mentioned run on electricity. Electricity is produced by mostly fossil fuels all around the globe. Very few countries have enough space or resources to use other forms of energy such as wind(windmills). In places like singapore, We dont have enough space to build dams or windmills and st...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Goodbye:(

Smooosh
TRUMPMAGADONALD

This is my last debate on this site. DDO is dead!...

Debating Period
19 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should PETA be sued for how they treat animals?

JacobCamerupt
TRUMPMAGADONALD

PETA has done some horrible things to animals and people too, Like for example, Take someone's dog from their home and kill it, It was completely healthy, And they just murdered it, They are complete hypocrites, They say they are for adopting reptiles over shopping because of Mack's but they also want them banned. I'll leave this debate to everyone else....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Time for a change

missmedic
TRUMPMAGADONALD

This new site https://www. Debateisland. Com/ does not suffer spammers and losers. Check it out...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

debate. Org is gone to shhit

missmedic
TRUMPMAGADONALDS

Debate. Org has gone to shiit, With all the spammers and losers this is not a debate board any more....

7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Donald J Trump is a great leader

shashank.jrao
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2

Donald Trump failed miserably as a leader in the business community. The majority of his business ventures failed horribly, Either ending up in bankruptcy or Chapter 11. He lost hundreds of millions of dollars, Due to his mismanagement of properties and bad business practices. He led countless numbers of small businesses to ruin, Such as building supply companies, Contractors, And subcontractors, By using their products and services and either not paying them, Or offering them pennies on...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago