Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is Tina From China Real? (Pop Up)

MRAAJ
frankfurter50

I say NO...

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Aii Yo It's PARTY TIME

MRAAJ.evil
frankfurter50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G30KXurTV-k&sns=sms Party Time...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

PLEASE HELP: LUCOZADE ADDICTION (Sugar Caffeine) EATING ME ALIVE

MRAAJ.evil
Cosimofatboi

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I need Lucozade all the time, otherwise I am zombie, walking around miserable n irritated because of blood sugar depletion, am at risk of the die of beaties (diabetes)....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Virtual Job Application For The Criminally Insane

MRAAJ.evil

Hello, as apart of My Virtual Debate series, I want to continue coming up with fun innovative ideas. Anyways here are the rules. Pretend I'm running a job centre for the (Criminally) Insane, and am looking for a well suited candidate. R1: Introduce your criminal character and his personality R2:We will discuss what criminal jobs would be best suited to your character R3-4:Build on the convo R5:Acceptance Or Rejection depending on how well/criminal your character comes across. In comments...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

The Case Against Conspiracy Theorists (*)

MRAAJ

Hello all. In light of the recent rise in flat earth debates, i just want to voice my concerns about the way Conspiracy theorists^ convey their arguments, and il attempt to set the record straight. The best way to do this is to directly challenge someone who believes in a Conspiracy. It's apparent that Conspiracy theorists^ suffer most from confirmation bias, seemingly ignorant towards commonly recognised facts and figures. Furthermore, Conspiracy theorists^ are most suspect to manipulat...

Challenge Period
17 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Marmite is terrible

thebiggestjewdong
username8376

so what you been saying about marmite huh yeah yeah nerd...

3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Short Story Competition

MRAAJ
cakerman

In the comments, post your own unique short story (any genre) Best story will get a lifetime backing from me on their future debates (regardless of what they have to say). if you want to challenge directly, you will have a slight advantage, good luck....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Water is not wet.

MindMaster
ISSASCHOLAR

Water is not wet. Water itself cannot be wet but something that is not water or another liquid can be wet because there is water on it....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Virtual High Stakes Poker

MRAAJ.evil
Wylted

Rules:Go look up the rules to 5 card texas hold em up. We both start with 50k each. Since it's live, we both go all in. R1 both receive our cards, I've a Jack Diamonds and 2 Spades. R1 Opponent accepts challenge n reveals his two cards. R2 i reveal the first 3 cards on the table, placing a personal possession of mine on the line if the cards suit me R2: You call n reveal card 4, placing more things on the line R3: I reveal final card n the winner is announced R3: You accept the...

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

NHB Insult War

MRAAJ.evil
picklerickfaggotboi

SO YOU SIT THERE, WITH YOUR SMALL D!CK IN HAND, CALLIN' ME A PLEB, IMPLYING IM A PHONEY, WELL LETS SEE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF BOI. WELCOME TO A RAW< LETHAL, NO HOLDS BARRED INSULT WAR. You say i'm a phoney, fam i bet you still watch my little poney. Thats how sad you are, thats how say you are. You an old man past his prime, bet you forgot how to recognise the time, OH YES I AM SUBLIME. You run ya mouth, saying I'm cheap, boi you have no idea of the tears I weep. You can not defeat me, please j...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago