Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Relationships Are Pointless

Sara_Hayes0825
Sovcody2

Relationships are pointless. In the end, it's only me. I'm going to die alone. Relationships just make things more difficult. I don't want to spend my life catering to someone. I don't want to be accustomed to someone else's lifestyle. Plus, when it's my time to die, being in a relationship with someone will make it harder. I don't want to put myself down and be sad because I'm going to miss that person (which I would). I want to reflect on my life with the time I had left. I want to die with re...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Cast

DinoDingDong
CosmoJarvis

There should be a movie and game series with a name like Cast where chaos breaks lose, causing an apocalypse. Kinda like gta 5 the game would have an offline for missions (Story Mode) and an online to play with other players. Online there are as many sections as missions. To unlock a new section, you must finish the mission assigned to it, thus giving it the level of destruction inside. In each section you have a different rank for how much you have played that particular one. When u unlock a ne...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Allowing Citizens To Take Part In A Jury

Sara_Hayes0825
Some_Confused_Kid

Citizens should not be able to be a part of a jury....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Theories On Afterlife

Sara_Hayes0825
Odotellessa

What are your theories on afterlife? If you don't have one, what theories have you heard and which one(s) do you believe? What would you want to happen after death?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Quote War

MyNameIsJustin
Perussi

This is a short and fun debate. It is currently impossible to join. Please comment why you should participate. I am doing this because since this is in a short fashion, I only want active debaters. Rules: The quotes must be legitimate They must fit the category You must state who said the quote There will be three quotes per round (excluding acceptance round) Format: Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Liberty Quotes Round 3: Love Quotes Round 4: Work Quotes Comment why I should choo...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Quote battle

Oioslycos
Amarandum

So I'm new to the site and decided to throw this out there. What I mean by quote battle is that there will be four categories. one for every round. Life, Love, Liberty/Freedom, & Death. you may post two quotes per round pertaining to that subject at the end the voters will vote on who they think had the better quotes. Round 1 just state any questions you may have Round 2 is love Round 3 is Liberty Round 4 is Life Round 5 is Death...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Santa exists

SirToxic
Some_Confused_Kid

I believe that Santa really exists. Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Arguments Round 3: Counterarguments...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Mandella Effect

Animelover2278
ronald_2019

Open opinion, But do you believe in the mandela effect? Please write your opinion. Thanks....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Challenge me to a debate

Capitalistslave

It should be impossible to accept this. I'm really just wanting to debate with someone. Feel free to comment what topic you would like to debate, and I'll challenge you to that debate. I'm willing to debate on the following topics, and listed in parentheses are my positions. I will update this with more topics now and then, but for now, let's go with these. If you have a topic you want to debate that is not on here, feel free to comment it and I may debate you on that topic. I w...

Challenge Period
36 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

mandela effect

Animelover2278
sboss18

Is the mandela effect real. Please Debate about it....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago