Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Did the nazis deserve the death penalty

xxLunnarisxx
SimonSmasher

I mean no disrespect to the victims. By no any means am I saying that I support those responsible for this horrific crime. In my opinion the way we handled this situation was very hypocrite. People who were condemned for killing were murdered. I know this is a very simplistic aproach to the torture they actually executed but, all I am trying to say is that I think that killing is wrong, whoever it is, and most people seem to agree with that statement when presented this way. However, there seem...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Who would win in a fight, Batman(pro) or Spiderman(con)

TheRealBatman117
GodIsMyRock374

Batman beat the entire Justice League, Gotham City, and all of the Arkham inmates on his own! Also, Batman!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Batman better than Spiderman

TheRealBatman117
frankfurter50

Batman is better than Spiderman because he is Batman!...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Ban guns in the U.S.

Nataliewardwood
Mharman

I believe that the U.S.Government should ban guns because of all of the shootings that keep occurring. I feel like It would be more safe and make citizens of the USA feel more safe. Although I am against gun, I do believe that Everyone should have some sort of weapon for defense purposes only....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

In warfare their is a double standard on men.

What50

There is a double standard on men in warfare. Men have to be drafted, and expected to fight in the war. Men are usually the one to die, and the women get raped. Now most of all you will probably rather get raped, than to die. This misandry has to end, why do women get raped and get off scot free while a man has to die....

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

It is Preferable to be a Vampire than a non-Vampire

Emilrose
Masterful

Con will be argue that it is not preferable to be a vampire, and that the preferred form of existence is simply that of being a normal human being. Definitions: 1.) Pr...

Debating Period
75 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Nothing truly lasts forever.

Magnatrix
Champybeat

We live in a universe of entropy. A place that by definition will break down into disorder no matter what. It is because of this I find it hard to believe that anything could live past our universes day of death (or near it). Now my question to con is; is there anything by definition that can live forever truly? (Inanimate objects count) Also this is my first debate so thank you for accepting this. (I don't intend to win so long as I learn something new)....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

McDonalds Roasting Cometition!!!vbb

roadrider13
InfamousJesse

Come up with your best roast towards McDonalds...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

People Should Listen to What Others Say In Order to Connect With Them

bakerc4
thebestdebater.org

Most people often forget that we have one mouth and two ears, which means we should listen twice as much as we speak. That way we will be able to connect with others on a spiritual level, not being driven by our egoistic instincts which make us speak without listening....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Guys, report the "indian black magic" spam. It's just absurd.

arugula278
SperoXVII

yeah ...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago