Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Your choice of debate

Capitalistslave

It should be impossible to accept this. I'm really just wanting to debate with someone. Feel free to comment what topic you would like to debate, and I'll challenge you to that debate. I'm willing to debate on the following topics, and listed in parentheses are my positions. I will update this with more topics now and then, but for now, let's go with these. If you have a topic you want to debate that is not on here, feel free to comment it and I may debate you on that topic. I w...

Challenge Period
83 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Zoos are good

Marvel_Man
MakeDebatingGreatAgain

When you go to a zoo you see the animals and think wow their awesome but have you heard of zoochosis it's a mental disease ripping through zoos its like depression causing animals to spend time bobbing heads or pacing take orcas at sea world do you think chlorine and tiny living places are good for them NO also shipping animals like their not even alive is sick their alive and have a conscious...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion

Jacobbruce
anaklusmos

It's a scientific fact that life begins at conception. If you abort an unborn baby you're ending it's life, thus killing it....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

my shopping list

TheDude03
Mharman

applesmilkorangeschickenbreadcoca-colamilka copy of "the wiz"milkmilk ...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

My opponent is a liar and cannot be trusted.

TheDude03
KinZil

This debate is already over, since you are lying about everything, and therefore cannot be trusted....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Who Killed Sevan Nultz?

Myddongfriends
BobDoleIsMyDdongFriend

Chris killed Sevan Nultz. Chris has always been jealous of Nultz's views on anime, and how Nultz has affiliations with everyone. He is pro fake Earth landing, but Nultz is pro flat moon theory; they're always clashing. Chris has killed people before; he watches edgy anime like Sword Art Online and One Piece. On the weekends chris wears skimpy clothing to the fair, and wasn't present during the anime play. An innocent bistander? I don't think so......

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

You Choose the Topic

bsh1

I would like to debate someone on something. Below are a list of topics that I am interested in, along with my preferred sides. The topics are listed in order of my interests, with the ones I'd like to debate most at the top. I reserve the right to accept or reject any applicant for any reason, though I intend to holistically examine applicants by their debating ability, the topics they've chosen, etc. If you're interested, please apply in the comments along with the topic you're interested...

Challenge Period
34 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

You Choose :)

DawsonBruno

I hope this debate it impossible to join! Anyone looking for someone debate with, look no more! Go ahead and leave a comment on a topic you would like me to debate, or a topic you would like to debate with me. I will be accepting nearly any debate topic, so don't be shy! (I'll even do non-debate things like joke contests, rap battles, etc..)...

Challenge Period
12 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Dickbutt Island Is Real

BearLogic
Mharman

I have proof it's real, nothing can prove my proof wrong, NOTHING I SAY, NOTHING!1!1!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

do cellphones limit the interactions between families?

kaloovolcano12
pandapants10

I went to a restaurant a couple days ago, and at every table somebody had a phone on. HUMANITY IS USING PHONES WAY TO MUCH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago