Misleading charts in debate: Global warming

In the following debate, my opponent and I shall use misleading charts and flawed arguments to prove our own cases. The voters should vote for the side which had the most persuasive and convincing case, without considering its accuracy or factual merits. I hope that this debate would demonstrate how people can be fooled into believing incorrect claims through deceptive means of persuasion.

I will be arguing that global warming as proposed by the majority of mainstream science does not exist, while my opponent will be arguing that global warming is so catastrophic that we would all burn and die.

Despite misleading propaganda from the scientific establishment, the Earth is actually cooling; there is no evidence to suggest that man made global warming is actually occurring at all, in any way, shape, or form.

There is no evidence of any warming since 1998. (

click="document.location='/Leugen9001/photos/album/5555/38059/'" src="../../../photos/albums/1/6/5555/255661-5555-abbd8-a.jpg" alt="" />

Scientists agree that global warming is not real. A whopping 3% of scientists don't believe in global warming. 3% is a majority.

click="document.location='/Leugen9001/photos/album/5555/38167/'" src="../../../photos/albums/1/6/5555/255661-5555-c5a9x-a.jpg" alt="" />

Belief in global warming is correlated with insanity. Hannibal the Cannibal believed in climate change.

Pirates are imporant to society, the lack of them causes global warming.

Leugen9001 forfeited this round.

Vote kingkd because his charts don't really work, and based off the forfeit