Lsumichiganfan
mapleleaf173

Mock Presidental Debate Me Vs You

Lsumichiganfan

Pro

Hello welcome to the debate! In this debate we will be doing a mock presidential debate you must present what party you will be and you can have a running mate which will back you up in the comments. (Voters include the running mate in voting) (The running mate is a debater on debate.org) 1st round is acceptance only, this is a closed debate so please say something in the comments if you want to join. If you find a way to join without my consent you will be forced to forfeit please specify your party and running mate in the 2nd round. Thanks! (If you break any of these rules you will be forced to forfeit.
mapleleaf173

Con

Hi! Thank you so much for letting me do this debate (i apologize in advance if i somehow circumnavigated the controls you put in, and you dont want to debate me). Lets do this!
Lsumichiganfan

Pro

Thank you so much I ran out of time for this debate I am getting ready for vacation so sorry. :(
mapleleaf173

Con

It's fine
Posted by Lsumichiganfan 2 years ago
Lsumichiganfan
Due to me being in so many debates lets call this a draw?
Posted by mapleleaf173 2 years ago
mapleleaf173
I would love to participate in this debate. A friend and I are currently trying to lay the basis of our own party (right now we are tentatively calling it Freedom and Moderation Party). It is definitely more liberal than conservative, but it is different from democrats. Im not sure if my friend is going to particpate (he doesnt have account), but I am more than capable of arguing by myself.
Posted by Lsumichiganfan 2 years ago
Lsumichiganfan
Sure I guess I am picking Independent so yes you can.
Posted by Rami 2 years ago
Rami
*Our.
Posted by Rami 2 years ago
Rami
Could we pick federalists for are party?
Posted by Lsumichiganfan 2 years ago
Lsumichiganfan
It is optional running mates are optional. But it will help you in the later rounds
Posted by Paradoxxal 2 years ago
Paradoxxal
I'd like to participate/accept. I'll be debating on behalf of the Constitution Party (It's an early one but, it's a good one to follow in my opinion.), and, if you do happen to select me as your opponent, I will have a running mate as soon as possible, and immediately announce it. I do not believe it matters if I'm playing as the devil's advocate. So..have a nice day? Good luck on the party!
Posted by PericIes 2 years ago
PericIes
I would like to accept. I'll be debating on the Progressive Bull Moose ticket (Yes, it's still a party. Look it up.), and, if you select me as your opponent, I will pick a running mate that I will announce in the debate. I may or may not be playing devil's advocate, but it doesn't matter.
Posted by Forthelulz 2 years ago
Forthelulz
I'm high off my posterior on caffeine. I'm in if nobody better comes along. Just so you know, I don't have a running mate because I don't need one. I'm awesome that way. I'm going to assume the "running mate" bit is optional because you said "can" instead of "must". Correct me if I'm wrong.