Mock Presidential Election

Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: Give your platform
Round 3: Mudslinging

The voters should award 7 points to the candidate whom they would vote for if this were a general election.

Lets do this. I plan to be a scumbag, but those do get elected.

I can be even more of a skumbag than you.

This is what I support:

-Minimum Wage of $400,000 per hour.

-Raise taxes across the board and have a 100% flat tax.

-Equitably distribute income to all Americans.

-Open the borders!

-Have socialized medicine

-Have socialized education up to PhDs and MDs

-Amend the pledge of allegiance to say "One Nation, Under Bob Turner, Invincible, with Liberty and Deference to Him."

-Withdraw from every single overseas base

-Legalize all drugs

-I am not a dictator

I am pleased to be able to run, fellow citizens, for the position of President of the United States of America. I believe this country to be a land of near infinite opportunity but one of equally infinite oppression and inequality. I pledge to bring a fair and balanced economic system that still rewards intuitive thinking and careful planning, but no so that it snowballs to an abundance of wealth inequality that plagues our country"s economic state. To do this i would like to increase Govt. help to those in need. I would promote the new ideas of science and technology and integrate their importance in our schools and public programs. I strongly believe that the future is in these things and we are lagging behind in. On social issues, I find that the Govt. has no place in these matters as long as those do not affect the health or wellbeing of the citizens. I am an agnostic, but I do support religious freedom and liberty, but the Govt. will have no connection to any specific religion as to promote the freedom of each religion. I will curb the relations in the Middle East and seek to promote peace. I will seek to slightly downsize the military to promote a global peace effort. I hope I have convinced you of my competence as a leader. Thank you for your time.

Con has not articulated any specific policy positions. What he speaks of -- government not involving itself in culture, promoting science and technology, and helping people in need -- I have already promised.

Vote Pro.

noprisu forfeited this round.
Posted by noprisu 2 years ago
Here was the argument.

This is why the opposition is clearly unfit to lead.

The economic state that he described as broken socialism. He was advocating for an absurd minimum wage. For our working population, it would lead to close to 1323 SEPTILLION
Dollars. That would be 155 Million % INFLATION. The next worst was only 12 Million % in Uganda. It forced them to adopt the euro as so there state would not to collapse.

The tax state he described is socialism. It would not promote any science or technological advances and many would not work because they would get paid regardless. It is a direct lie that he promotes the advances. If he did then he would not enact this point.

The damage i have described is enough for you to vote for me i hope. He plans to run our Govt. into the ground. I hope you can see how this is damaging to the country as a whole and will vote for me.

I Like Con!
Posted by noprisu 2 years ago
Nooooo time lagged out. I got the error page at 10 sec to go....
Posted by noprisu 2 years ago
I am a dictator btw.
Posted by BobTurner 2 years ago
You should accept, then, lol.
Posted by noprisu 2 years ago
Quite a fun concept.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had better policies, his layout was better and he didn't forfeit any rounds.