Bmillz586
Sauh

Modern Country music doesn't take nearly a fraction of talent to make as any other genre

Started: 6/9/2013 Category: Arts

Bmillz586

Pro

If there's any music that I could choose to get rid of, country music would take the cake. It is a genre that any poor fool with no talent can be apart of. It is an entire collaboration of simple minded lyrical structure, cliche personalities, and idiots...lots of idiots. I've been playing music for 4 years so I have more credibility than every listener of the genre. People say "oh it tells a story"... What a load. Every song written from 2003 and up have the most basic rhyme scheme. For example, that stupid song about riding on some creepy farm boys tractor, it probably took him a total of 5 mins to write, yes any grade school student can rhyme "tractor" "pasture" and "faster" it's not difficult. There's no story or meaning, just some idiot with a John Deere. I respect old country singers (god rest their souls... And influence). Poor Johnny cash was the last living country idol with more talent than all the others combined.
Sauh

Con

You do realize that the burden of proof is on you, right. As in, you have to prove; "Modern country music doesn't take nearly a fraction of (the) talent to make as any other genre".
I'll refer you to the word 'any'.
yeah, i accept.
Prove it, yo.
Bmillz586

Pro

All you have to do to write a country song is find a couple words that rhyme then put em on the end of sentences and make the subject about the dumbest thing possible and boom ur gonna be ripping instrumentals out of real music in no time. The composition level is dimwit retarded, featuring such quotations as "got the red Gatorade sittin by my bed" or "got 4 wheel drive , I'll take you for a ride" and don't forget a common favorite "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" (no $h!t dumba$$). I mean if you were a obliviously retarded then you could probably gain enjoyment from listening to some hick talk about his favorite bar full of people with filthy lifestyles or Dr. Dipstick Mcdumbass explain how the chain reaction of rain making corn then whiskey and then a bitch gets horny (yea, cuz we all now women just love to down whiskey...dumba$$). Pretty sure we should establish limits to how much of a douche you can look like in a video (and they should at least act like their playing the instruments)
Sauh

Con

First of all, I'd like to thank my honorable opponent for responding promptly with a well reasoned argument.
Secondly, I'd like to point out that the country music artist Dr. Dipstick Mcdumbass should be respected, not only because he is a M.D., but also because he is part of a country music dynasty. I mean where would music as a whole, much less country music, be without the transcendental works of Dr. Mcdumbass' father Colonel Cracker Mcdumbass. Who was not only a great musician, but also a great soldier.
My tertiary point is as follows: Maybe you don't want to be calling for restrictions on how much of a douche one can look like in doing anything. Just a thought.
Maybe make an argument as to why all other genres of music require more talent to make, than modern country music.
Bmillz586

Pro

Bmillz586 forfeited this round.
Sauh

Con

Country music is better than many other genres of music.
Bmillz586

Pro

Bmillz586 forfeited this round.
Sauh

Con

Country music is no worse than many other genres of music.
Bmillz586

Pro

Bmillz586 forfeited this round.
Sauh

Con

My opponent fail to make any reasonable points.
P.S. be sure to get Dr. Dipstick Mcdumbass' new cd when it drops next month.