Trumpman99
Iacov

Modern Feminist movement

Trumpman99 has forfeited round #2.

Trumpman99

Con

I think that the modern feminist movement is a waste of time and just an excuse for people that are sore losers and just want attention. The people that claim they are "feminist" are mostly people who are fat and lazy and want to blame that on somebody else. Istead they can go and do something productive.
Iacov

Pro

I will be arguing that the feminist movement is not a waste of time
As my opponent has neglected to provide any definitions I will provide them
Modern:of or relating to present and recent time
Feminist:advocating social, political legal and economic rights for women equal to those of men.
Movement:a series of actions or activities intended or tending toward a particular end
Waste:to consume, spend, or employ uselessly or without adequate return
I await your opening argument
Posted by wayward.son 11 months ago
wayward.son
Sure. All they want is attention. It doesn't bother them to be harassed, groped, undermined, overlooked, never taken seriously, ignored in favour of men less qualified than they are, and treated like Christmas ornaments to decorate men's arms with. I agree with you. Such whiners.
Posted by sboss18 11 months ago
sboss18
How scientific.
Posted by PhilosophicalUmbreon 11 months ago
PhilosophicalUmbreon
I approve.