xx.iraa
FanboyMctroll

Moeslim should not be banned from U.S

xx.iraa has forfeited round #2.

xx.iraa

Pro

they have they're right to live anywhere they want.
FanboyMctroll

Con

Muslims should all be deported to Asia and Middle East from Europe and North America. Europe and North America have been Christian societies for 2000 years in Europe and 300 years in North America, the values, beliefs and traditions are all Christian based. Now all of a sudden we have the Muslim people in Europe and North America, and we have bombs going off, we have terrorist attacks in Boston, Now York San Bernandino, we have attacks all over France, Germany, Belgium.

I say round up all the Muslims, grandmas, kids, parents, ALL of them from each house and deport them back to where they came from. Most terrorist attacks today are by home grown people of Muslim immigrants. I say deport them all. Just like when Hitler deported all the Jews, I say deport all the Muslims and the violence and the bombings and killing will stop. Let Christians live on separate continents from the Muslims, let the Muslims blow themselves up in Asia and the middle east

9/11 was the biggest terrorist attack on American soil, 3000 people died, that is more then any Christian attack. We don't want Muslims here.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 7 months ago
FanboyMctroll
I'm not religious now but I was raised Catholic and I still value the Christian ways such as Christmas, Easter, I just don't go to church or pray
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 7 months ago
Bitch_Goddess
Fanboy, using your logic, we would also have to ban anyone and everyone who is not Christian (since your argument consists of the fact that North America is a Christian-based continent, and in so should be maintained). This includes Atheists, which according to your dashboard, you are. Therefore, you should be banned/deported as well if you support your statements. After all, you aren't Christian and you don't follow Christian beliefs, so it only makes sense.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 7 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Looks like I win again, another forfeiter bites the dust!!!
Posted by FanboyMctroll 7 months ago
FanboyMctroll
A slim Moe Howard from the 3 stooges???
Posted by Nathaniel_B 7 months ago
Nathaniel_B
What da f is a "moeslim"?