Money is better than love

As the topic today I am the Aff side.

My Argument for today:

Love is just love. So lets see what Love can give you and what money can give you. With these two terms in mind please vote fairly on whom persuaded you the best.

Contention 1: Love can't sustain your life as well as money can.
Money in this world is critical. We live from babies to grown ups. We get education for the future to earn money for our future. We survive on earning money and spending it on food, a house, and cars. While on the other hand what can love give you? Most of you would say a baby but can love make you eat? We need money to eat don't we? Can love give you something to eat. Don't act rational and say we can eat trash or steal stuff but think it in reality. Can love give you shelter like how money can get you a house in which you could live in? Well Love can't and can love transport you everyday to your destination like a car can? No... Guys, in this world Money is the most important thing. You would starve without money, is starving better or worse? Starving is like a painful death.

Contention 2: In reality does love give you what you need in life.
In Life what do you think everyday? (Don't think negative) We study right? For what? For our future right? What about our future? In the future we think about our job right? Why do we go to school? For a good job in the future right? So in school are we taught by the teacher to love? No.. We are taught to study for our future. To have a good job and live a good life. But Wait, can love give you a good life in the future? No. In this 21st Century World, money is so important that today in most of the households, almost every adult member earn their own living. This is essential to keep at par with the society and it"s raising standards today because people who have more money are considered to be more important by everyone. This is a bitter truth and also hard to digest but turn your eyes a bit and you will understand the significance of this truth. Moreover, can you contribute for the development of the society and even your own family if you do not possess sufficient money, you cannot. It is therefore essential to use your mind instead of your heart when you try to understand the importance of money.eople often say that they can live their life happily if it is filled with love and that they can live without money. But when we go deeper into this statement it proves to be false. It is true that money cannot buy love and happiness but money certainly can buy things through which an individual can express his or her love and also buy essential stuff which would make them happy. There is a famous saying "It is better to cry in a BMW rather than on a cycle". This statement is indeed true. It is better to be comfortably unhappy than being uncomfortably unhappy.

Contention 3: 80 Percent Of U.S. Adults Face Near-Poverty, Unemployment: Survey

People are losing their jobs. Do you think love can fix that? Doubt it. Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with joblessness, near-poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives, a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream.

Love can't leave you, cheat you, or make fun of you or make you sad.

As Pranjana Mallick says:
" If only love would have been sufficient for an individual to be happy all the poor people today would be content and happy. It is wrong to think that love is all we need, money too is equally important. It is only in fairy-tales that love alone can make people happy. We live in a practical world where falling in love is easy but maintaining that love with empty pockets is impossible. Life without sufficient amount of money is extremely depressing and frustrating. If an individual cannot fulfill his or her daily needs, it would be impossible to think about anything other than money, leave alone love."

If you don't have love, ye can't f*ck. Thats the only argument I have today.

To refute my opponents one arguments i'll just say you don't have to __f word_____ because with money you can already have a good life.

And plus you haven't attacked my case so it is still standing.

By the way, thanks for debating me.

...F*cking is better than anything you can ever buy.

You do not need to buy the f word but you can buy everything else that is better than that and that can sustain your life and support everything you have. Why not? Don't you want something that can support you everyday for you to eat? To sleep? To travel? To take a vacation? Why not?

Also, please stop with the unnecessary argument about the f word.

...What about f*cking in the 7/11 bathroom?

Well you don't need to do that and my arguments still stand while me opponent as not really had any arguments.
But to attack that argument is that the only thing that you have to say that is useless in life when doing that can't support your life.

Thank you and please vote me..

Ever did a Mississippi Mudflap in a crappy 1-star hotel?

No, I'm not an adult.

And still i have not seen you attack any of my arguments and is still waiting for you to attack my arguments.

You have been trolled.
Posted by Gohan12345 2 years ago
Its the same guy I am debating with of course I exspect himm to lose cuz he suck con you are losing in my debate. AND BOOOOOO CON WOOOOO PRO
Posted by Incognito13 2 years ago
That is not a fair vote!
Posted by Incognito13 2 years ago
Dude that is now fair. You should vote by actually reading the argument not on trolling. That is not a fair vote you did their.

Posted by TetsuRiken 2 years ago
How 'bout both? Why not both? You get $$$ and you get laid.
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to pro because con trolled. Arguments to pro because he was the only one to post an actual argument.
Vote Placed by dtaylor971 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: TROLOLOLED! Sorry man can't argue with that magnitute of trollin'!