Inkarik
sunny.pujari

Money is more important than love

Inkarik

Pro

We have to agree that now it is better to have a money than love and things like this. Because without money you are nothing in this world. where I live most of people respect you if you have a beautiful car, money etc. If you don't have any of them, you will have less chance to build great future.
sunny.pujari

Con

Okay so let us take a look at this topic. Firstly, I want to point out that love is much more important than money. Everyone has one goal in life that is unanimous to all and that goal is the pursuit of happiness. Everyone has this goal to find utter and true happiness. Everyone including you chase happiness! Now people have many ways to find happiness. Some find it through hobbies they have and others through helping others. But then there are many people who think, and the key word is "think", that they find happiness in money. Now yes money can bring you happiness, but only temporary happiness. I bet if you had all the money in the world but no love you would be completely destroyed. Actually I would recommend reading "Lotsa de Casha" I believe Madonna wrote this children's book. It actually supports my argument completely.
So listen Love is most important because every person, including you, want love. People want acceptance and most of all they want someone they love and especially they want that someone to requite that love. I mean think about it! People live on the streets with just a dog but they are happy! Yes, maybe they are sad the way their life is turning out but if you asked them is your heart happy they would say YES! And that is only because they have someone that they love. If you don't have love you have nothing. Its the fact of life. Love is what makes bad days better it is what brings you happiness for eternity. It is FINE if you don't have a Ferrari or Mercedes. But, if you have no love you are incomplete and most importantly you are not happy. Just think about it. You tell anyone that knows what love feels like and I guarantee you that if you gave them an option to live without love with a lot of money or the option to have a little bit of money or just enough to survive, but they have love with them everyone will say yes to the second option. Love is life and life revolves around love.
Inkarik

Pro

How you will be with the person that you really love, without monney. how you can buy to her present without moey. As I understood you against Money, but don't you think that people are lose their feelings, passion because of money. The feelings of love is a temporary emotion. Love its just a feeling. Today everything depend on money, if you have money you can buy the things that you want. Love cant built your future.
sunny.pujari

Con

Okay so let us review your point of view. Let us say you own all the factories in China and you are a billionaire with multiple expensive cars, shoes, basically everything money can buy, but no love no happiness. Money brings you temporary happiness because what you are thinking is that happiness is actually greed. Greed brings us happiness until we cannot get what we desire. Love on the other hand is something that stays with us forever. Once you are truly in love, you are truly in love. It will bring you an eternity of happiness. And if two people love each other truly money and all should not mean anything at all. If a relationship is based on materials and expectations for gifts it won't last but if it is love and all that is desired is love it will bring an eternity of happiness even you end up on the streets with them.

Simple, no money in the world could make money more important than love.
Inkarik

Pro

Ok, maybe you are right in some case. but how you can explain the reasons of divorces? You believe for true love, but why usually male cheating their wife even if he truly love his wife? Is it justly to love this men???? Is it True Love from your opinion. If we combine all male in the world, only 2% of them are faithful husbands. We have to agree with this things, because it's true.
I never believe for true love, because now it became rarity. From my point of view first important things is respect each other, but not love him for his appearance. If two people will understand each other, and be like a good friend and adviser, I know that they will build a strong family. everything started from understanding each other not from Love as you said.
usually if people say I love her, and they both quickly love each other, first problem will star from distrust and misunderstanding each other, then what of course money.
AS you said that money is not important, that even if you will be a billionaire, you will be a lonely person. give me a rich and lonely person. you may say that rich people never had a best friends, around him only his enemy, or fake people. give a guaranty that if you are not rich you will have a best friends? how do you know that they are a best friends? its is hard know who is who, you will know if something will happen with you. who will come and help you with your problem. nowadays no one wants to have a problem, and before to help they will think than maybe will help you but its also maybe you/not. usually not....which is sad to know about it.
for example, you are not rich you have a wife you love each other, but you don't have enough money, all your salary is only for your nutrition, taxes, accounts etc. your wife will live with you maybe 5 or maybe 10 years not more, because she will say hey honey I want to live not like that, I never dreamed to live like that. I love you but you need to understand that my love is not eternal. for example in this situation they love but they don't understand each other.

sunny.pujari

Con

Okay the simple and short answer to your point of view is you are not looking at this the right way. I feel that you may have had an issue in a relationship that you thought was true love. But what we are trying to do is look at this not from a person to person POV but from a general POV(point of view). What I am trying to tell you is that if there is TRUE LOVE between two people then money and all material things mean nothing. Yes, in a perfect world you may have both money and true love but we don't live in a perfect world. It is so rare to find such a scenario. Please understand me here material things and money mean nothing in the large scheme of things. In the end nobody will care about how much money you have only the love you have given to the ones who love you will matter. There is nothing more to it. Love is just more important than money because if you deny this you are looking at short term happiness.
Inkarik

Pro

Inkarik forfeited this round.
sunny.pujari

Con

I am assuming you understand now that love is more important. I am also assuming that you accept defeat in this argument. If that is the case thank you for a great debate!
Inkarik

Pro

Inkarik forfeited this round.
sunny.pujari

Con

Wonderful debating with you!
Posted by Domik 3 years ago
Domik
Actually, I think that it is very difficult for people to decide what is more important, because every person has own individuality. For some kind people love is more important, but another kind people do not agree with it. I take the view that money it is not so important than love or friendship. I agree that today without money you can nothing, but without love you can not be a proper. For example, if you are a very rich person and you have a lot of money, but you have not a love you can not live such as normal people. In future you will be alone and you will pity about pity. You can lose your money at any day in your love and if you have not a love or simple friendship you will lose yourself and it is worse than lose money. The happiness is not money or you status, happiness is what you feel to another person, it is what you love to do and what you to do every day, it must give you an energy and motivate you.
Posted by Inkarik 3 years ago
Inkarik
Sorry but English is not my native language, so what do you mean by changing criteria?
As I understood you against Money, but don't you think that people are lose their feelings, passion because of money. The feelings of love is a temporary emotion. Love its just a feeling. Today everything depend on money, if you have money you can buy the things that you want. Love cant built your future.
Posted by GiantSpoonMan 3 years ago
GiantSpoonMan
If you change the criteria so that I can accept I will debate this with you.