Romanii
uniqueusername

Monkey D Luffy could beat Uzumaki Naruto in a fight.

Romanii

Romanii

Pro

I believe that Monkey D Luffy could beat Uzumaki Naruto in a fight.
I'm sure that it would be a very close, intense fight, but I think the slight difference in strength between the 2 characters would allow Luffy to beat Naruto.

I hope that whoever my opponent is will have a good idea of both characters' most up-to-date powers, so that we do not have to waste too much time describing them.

I'm going to let you present your argument first.
Good luck!
uniqueusername

Con

One piece has a worse storyline than Naruto, worse graphics than all animes put together and the dumbest fighting mechanisms I've ever seen a Japanese guy on cocaine come up with in my life.

Go ahead and prove this crap to me.
Romanii

Pro

Thank you for your rudeness.
With all due respect, this debate is about who would win in a fight. Not which anime is better.
In addition, I had asked you to present you argument first. Perhaps since you are new to the site, you don't know how things work on here.

Nonetheless, I will go ahead and provide some basic arguments on why I think Luffy could win.
So, generally, there are 6 factors determining a character's chances of winning a battle:

1) Brute Strength.
Luffy's newest attacks are REALLY, REALLY strong. His Elephant Pistol took out a Kraken which is roughly the size of Nine Tails, and his Elephant Gatling destroyed a ship the size of an island. Naruto is capable of doing similar feats in Sage Mode, but remember that Elephant Pistol and Elephant Gatling are just Gear Third + Armament Haki. I'm sure that combined with Gear Second, those moves would easily outmatch Naruto in terms of brute strength.
(Luffy 1, Naruto 0)

2) Intelligence
Luffy is a combat genius capable of coming up with creative new moves and techniques in the middle of an intense battle. However, I will admit that Naruto is much more capable of coming up with plans, whereas Luffy almost blindly charges into battle.
(Luffy 1, Naruto 1)

3) Speed
When Luffy is in Gear Second, he is able to move so fast that he almost seems to be invisible. However, Naruto is just as fast in Kyuubi Mode, keeping up with the fastest person in the Shinobi World (4th Raikage). This would make Naruto the fastest person in his own series, whereas Luffy's speed isn't really anything special compared to other characters in his series. Therefore, it is only logical to say that Naruto is at least slightly faster than Luffy.
(Luffy 1, Naruto 2)

4) Reflexes
Luffy has Observation Haki and is capable of dodging almost all long range attacks, such as super-fast Pacifista beams and bullets shot at point blank range. This would imply that Luffy could easily dodge Naruto's Rasengan, which happens to be Naruto's favorite attacks to use in battle. Naruto has shown no sign of above average reflexes throughout the show.
(Luffy 2, Naruto 2)

5) Durability
Both Luffy and Naruto have been shown to do amazing things when pushed to the limits of their strength. Neither of them has ever given up in battle due to fatigue. This shows that both of them have extraordinary willpower of about the same level.
However, in addition to that, Luffy has Armament Haki which serves as an extremely durable armor for pretty much his entire body. He has been shown to break steel with his head when coated with Haki. Luffy is probably a bit more durable than Naruto.
(Luffy 3, Naruto 2)

6) Special Advantages over Specific Opponent
First of all, let's assume that they are fighting in some random plain grassland somewhere with no interruptions at all, for the purposes of having a fair fight.
Luffy has a weakness to water, but Naruto is not a water chakra-type, so he can't really exploit that weakness in Luffy. Naruto can also use the Shadow Clone Jutsu to make exact copies of himself that can be used in battle. However, it is a known fact that the more clones he makes, the less strong each of them are. I believe Luffy could easily counter this attack because 1) numbers have never fazed Luffy, as shown during the Ennies Lobby Arc, and 2) Luffy's Haki would allow him to detect which one is the real Naruto.
All things considered, neither character has a special advantage over the other.
(Luffy 3, Naruto 2)

So there you have it. A general analysis of their strengths and weaknesses revealing that Luffy has a slight edge over Naruto and would probably win a battle between the two of them. Of course, keep in mind that this is a very broad analysis and isn't perfectly accurate, as some factors may be slightly more important than others in battle.

I look forward to hearing your next argument.
uniqueusername

Con

uniqueusername forfeited this round.
Romanii

Pro

It appears that Con's account has been closed for some reason. Thus, it is impossible to continue the debate.
uniqueusername

Con

uniqueusername forfeited this round.
Romanii

Pro

Sigh... -_-
uniqueusername

Con

uniqueusername forfeited this round.
Romanii

Pro

Sigh... -_-
uniqueusername

Con

uniqueusername forfeited this round.
Posted by Defro 3 years ago
Defro
@Romanii
Let's debate over this topic!!! I promise I won't forfeit!!!

I've been really stressed and bored lately because I've been debating over serious issues but now I want to debate over two of my favorite Anime.

I'm going to challenge you right now! Please accept!!!
Posted by NarutoUzamaki 3 years ago
NarutoUzamaki
Naruto kils him by a landslide
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
I would have voted for pro
Posted by Romanii 3 years ago
Romanii
It seems that Con's account was closed for some reason. That is unfortunate, as I was looking forward to his response...
Posted by uniqueusername 3 years ago
uniqueusername
naruto is related to nagato who has it and you don't even need rinnegan to be pro
Posted by Romanii 3 years ago
Romanii
Naruto doesn't have the Rinnegan ("six sage or whatever's eyes).
And Luffy is a very special rubber man.
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
I'm pretty sure a nine tailed fox spirit with the six sage or whatever's eyes could beat a rubber man... Just saying.

Demon that can clone itself and use magic: VS: RUBBER MAN!!!!
Posted by Romanii 3 years ago
Romanii
Ummm. Okay.
Posted by uniqueusername 3 years ago
uniqueusername
life is a f*cking journey, you're not supposed to plan it!
Posted by Romanii 3 years ago
Romanii
Are you planning on doing so any time soon?
Vote Placed by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
RomaniiuniqueusernameTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF!!!