alextp7
bradshaw93

Montu vs Sheikra which is better? (Mpntu-Pro Sheikra-Con)

alextp7

alextp7

Pro

My position is that Montu is a much better ride than Sheikra at Busch Gardens(in Tampa not sure if there is another Busch Garden but just in case).

http://video.google.com...#

As you can see, the Montu is superior because it has a lot more inversions. There are corkscrews, loops, etc.

The only exciting thing about Sheikra is the 90 degree drop.

bradshaw93

Con

As my opponent has the burden of proof I will wait for him to go into more detail about his arguments before I proceed to refute them.
alextp7

Pro

Adrenaline

I felt more adrenaline when riding Montu than riding Sheikra. True they both give you a rush, but when riding Montu I was breathless with all the inversions, yet with Sheikra the only adrenaline felt is when hanging off the ledge which not all rows get to do.

Speed

Even though Sheikra is faster by 10 mph, I felt that the speed was more greatly appreciated in Montu.

I await my opponents argument. (BTW I'm a girl)

bradshaw93

Con

Adrenaline

This is a matter of personal opinion and is not an example of objective fact.

Speed

My opponent here conceded that the Sheikra is faster so if speed is a factor then it only works in Sheikra's favor.
alextp7

Pro

Inversions

Sheikra barely has any inversions, unlike Montu which consists of loops, corkscrew, and many others. In my opinion, the more inversions the better after all that is what gets your adrenaline pumping in line. The nervousness of whether or not you should ride it depends on the inversions most of the time.

Speed

As I stated before, I felt like the speed was more greatly appreciated in Montu because you actually felt the speed when in Sheikra the speed was at the drop which one does not appreciate because all your thinking about is well the drop.

Overall, both rollercoasters are really great. However, I feel like Montu is superior due to the amount of adrenaline, speed, and most of all inversions.

bradshaw93

Con

Inversions

My opponent brought up this argument in the last round, therefore it is abuse and it should be discarded.

Speed

I will repeat myself as my opponent did not seem to listen. Sheikra is faster as my opponent admitted. Therefore if speed is a factor that is to be taken into account it should count for Sheikra.

Vote for me, Con
Vote Placed by RougeFox 5 years ago
RougeFox
alextp7bradshaw93Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's only argument was speed. Con kept repeating that if speed is a factor then Sheikra wins. However, con doesn't show that speed is a factor. Thus, I vote pro for more substantiated, better arguments