Jebediah-Kerman
changb

Moon Hoax Not

Jebediah-Kerman

Pro

Since it seems that there are many people who still believe the moon hoax, I will try and take on any of them. Also, this is my first debate and I may not know everything.
changb

Con

hi i am a open fourm public debate 1st place winner but ill got my hardest on you so you know what to do
Jebediah-Kerman

Pro

Thank you. You can have first turn.
changb

Con

i say the moon hoax was real because of the space race against the USSR in order to seem like the better super power the US edited several missions
Jebediah-Kerman

Pro

Yes, that is all very nice. "in order to seem like the better super power the US edited several missions" is not even proof. It is a hunch and has nothing to back it up.
changb

Con

It has a high probability because one we only after world war 2 we let vinet ban vorun the German scientist alive the guy who made the first ICBM intercontinental ballistic rocket only to let make the first go to the moon we built rockets during the space age to enjoy rubbing the achievement to the USSR's face saying ooow you may have put the first satellite in orbit but we put men in orbit and on the moon
Jebediah-Kerman

Pro

In the future, please try and type legibly.

#1: "It has a high probability because one we only after world war 2"

What do you mean by this?

"we let vinet ban vorun the German scientist alive the guy who made the first ICBM intercontinental ballistic rocket only to let make the first go to the moon"

Who is Vinet ban Vorun? I googled him, nothing of importance came up. And what do ICMBs have to do with this?

"we built rockets during the space age to enjoy rubbing the achievement to the USSR's face saying ooow you may have put the first satellite in orbit but we put men in orbit and on the moon"

Yes, we did indeed do that, I don't see how this proves the moon landings false.
changb

Con

von Braun was a Nazi scientist during world war 2 who invented an rocket that could break the sound barrier and cause terrible damage in 3 minutes which in those times is fast he was eventually captured to lead the space program.
Jebediah-Kerman

Pro

Thank you for your improved typing.

On your other post, you spelled von Braun's name wrong, so I couldn't find him. He was the director of the Marshall Space Flight Center, and was the chief architect of the Saturn V. von Braun actually defected/surrendered to America. He worked on the intermediate range ballistic missile (IRBM), not the ICBM. There is nothing here to disprove the moon landings, so please try and show some "evidence" the moon landings didn't happen.

Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org...
changb

Con

changb forfeited this round.
Posted by Jebediah-Kerman 4 years ago
Jebediah-Kerman
Posted by Jebediah-Kerman 4 years ago
Jebediah-Kerman
Well, we actually did return to the moon, Apollo 11 through 17. Also, think about the cost. Each Saturn-V costs lots of money, I think in the millions, but I don't know for sure. The space shuttle was to ferry astronauts to the International Space Station, and to put satalites into orbit. What do you call all the footage from the moon? Until you can prove it false, it is considered true. Innocent until proven guilty, remember? I'd like to see you try to disprove the footage.
Posted by anonymouse 4 years ago
anonymouse
the moon landing does not seem to be very plausible. there isnt a whole lot of credible evidence for it, and the u.s regime has not returned to the moon in decades. why is that? it seems likely that if the u.s regime had th capability to reach the moon, then they would certainly do so again, and again, but they havent, which makes me suspicious. and for all the people who say that it isnt worth it, then why build a space shuttle in the first place?
Posted by Jebediah-Kerman 4 years ago
Jebediah-Kerman
Lol! Vote me Please!