jethro_purazo
otaku.miner

Moon is just demoted into a "dwarf planet" and not ended

jethro_purazo

Pro

There are rumors these past years that planet Pluto ended. According to my study about this topic. Really Pluto is just demoted into a dwarf planet. I did two types of discovering about the fact about the Pluto but according to my research, Pluto is just demoted (in which I believe in) and in the other hand; I did a survey. But unfortunately, people say that it ended. This makes ,me research harder. But due to my studies and belief, I believe that planet Pluto is just demoted because images of this said planet are still being shown recently.
otaku.miner

Con

Okay, first of all, the moon isn't even a planet? What the heck, man? IT......IS......NOT.......A......PLANET. It is a moon, or a satellite, which defines to an object that circulates another stellar object. For example, the Sun's satellites are the planets, like Earth or Venus. The Moon is not a planet, it is a moon. And it wouldn't demote to anything else, because none other are similar to a moon. And you are just talking about Pluto, which isn't even the topic.
jethro_purazo

Pro

jethro_purazo forfeited this round.
otaku.miner

Con

otaku.miner forfeited this round.
jethro_purazo

Pro

jethro_purazo forfeited this round.
otaku.miner

Con

otaku.miner forfeited this round.
Posted by jethro_purazo 2 years ago
jethro_purazo
Damn. My mistake guys! Sorry I. It is supposed to be Pluto.
Posted by Duncan 2 years ago
Duncan
Right now, Pluto is a dwarf planet. But when my Death Laser is complete.... We will see if Pluto is still around...
Posted by z1 2 years ago
z1
Have you heard about Pluto? Yeah its pretty messed up.
Posted by m8 2 years ago
m8
'Pluto ended' obviously refers to the Iroquois uprising of 1973 in which the Iroquois finally took back their territory from the Nazi insurgents from Canada and assembled a space program which ended when the Iroquois ship 'Running Sun Water in Tree Wolf' crashed and its antimatter engines destroyed Pluto. Sources: WikiBotEU.
Posted by Valkrin 2 years ago
Valkrin
Hang in there, I BELIEVE IN YOU
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 2 years ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
It is SOOOOOO hard to resist the urge to noobsnipe.
Posted by Valkrin 2 years ago
Valkrin
As well, you refer to "Moon" in the title yet talk about Pluto in the text.
Posted by Shrek_sDrecKid 2 years ago
Shrek_sDrecKid
Pluto is technically a planet - a dwarf planet - but a planet nonetheless. Just not considered to be a planet of our solar system. Kind of like with rogue planets...
Posted by Mr.Kal 2 years ago
Mr.Kal
I don't see the question? Pluto is now officially a dwarf planet and has been so for a long time - 2006 Infact. The new 2006 requirements for a planet are;
It must be an object which independently orbits the Sun
It must have enough mass so that gravity pulls it into a roughly spheroidal shape
It must be large enough to "dominate" its orbit (ie. its mass must be much larger than anything else which crosses its orbit

Pluto does not satisfy the 3rd criteria - hence it has been re-designated as a dwarf planet.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Your posts are very hard to read. And what do you mean when you say that Pluto "ended?"